Democrats Are Just Plain Weird

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The left has their marching orders. Find a way to say "weird" every chance you get.

GTs3wx5WMAA5kJZ.jpg

How many of us think this isn't part of a massive propaganda conspiracy to mislead the public during the 2024 election?

Last edited:
The left has their marching orders. Find a way to say "weird" every chance you get.

How many of us think this isn't part of a massive propaganda conspiracy to mislead the public during the 2024 election?

Sorry. That term has already been patented to describe Republicans and conservatives. No infringement. :)

We're just calling you what you are. What you've been.

I find it amusing that for over a week, Republicans and conservatives have been throwing every piece of shit at the wall, hoping
SOMETHING will stick to Harris. And it's the Democrat Minnesota governor who comes up with the viral word that is sticking
to Republicans like glue. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Weird, huh? :)

Sorry. That term has already been patented to describe Republicans and conservatives. No infringement. :)

I find it amusing that for over a week, Republicans and conservatives have been throwing every piece of shit at the wall, hoping
SOMETHING will stick to Harris. And it's the Democrat Minnesota governor who comes up with the viral word that is sticking

OIP.oqcCxJcIszZvzyLIClNvKwHaF-

Harris has got so much shit sticking to her now, its a wonder she can stand up.

Family photo at Christmas dinner? :auiqs.jpg:

If you've ever been to Paris...this isn't out of the ordinary. :)

Many times ... but only when I had to for business. Frankly, can't stand the place.

It's dirty ... no one has cleaned the place since the Nazis left.
Locals are rude
Service sucks
The people, despite their reputation, aren't particularly stylish, or even well dressed
Their neighborhoods are more segregated than any American ghetto

And no one will ever be able to convince me that sitting outside drinking tiny cups of coffee is better than sitting inside drinking a large tumbler of scotch.

Many times ... but only when I had to for business. Frankly, can't stand the place.

It's dirty ... no one has cleaned the place since the Nazis left.
Locals are rude
Service sucks
The people, despite their reputation, aren't particularly stylish, or even well dressed
Their neighborhoods are more segregated than any American ghetto

And no one will ever be able to convince me that sitting outside drinking tiny cups of coffee is better than sitting inside drinking a large tumbler of scotch.
I'm with you on that. They just can't stand Americans...or anyone that isn't French natively. Whatever.
It's not that interesting of a country. I've had better luck in western France.

So far, nothing is sticking to her. And she's had some pointed barbs for Trump and Republicans.
They don't know how to take a run at her. Amusing. :)
just because YOU can't see it, or refuse to, doesn't mean it's not there.

Taking into account recent events, the irony is palatable.

Can anyone make any sense out of this stupid speech?

Taking into account recent events, the irony is palatable.

Can anyone make any sense out of this stupid speech?
it is "WEIRD"...
You should know what is weird. But instead you call anyone who's normal weird.

Forum List

Back