Democrats are NOT for the poor or middle-class

If they were then why aren't they elected from middle America? Why do they seemingly only get elected in the areas of the country where the most wealth is concentrated? Why do people in middle America reject them time & time again? If it wasn't for them fooling the black population their party would cease to exist.
Because of the giant GOP propaganda machine and brainwashed rubes like you. The BS and fake news character assassination they know, and all the policy they don't....poor America. see sig. How many blacks do you think there are? if they weren't Dems we'd probably get half the GOP racists (more than blacks...) lol...

:cuckoo:
Yea half of the GOP supports chix with dicks in little girls bathrooms

Speaking of fact free New BS GOP character assassination and fear mongering, total ignorance of real issues that matter to them. see sig.....there have been ZERO problems, because transgender "girls" are about as dangerous as new born fawns. Poor America.

Zero?

You want to provide proof of that?

Republican's love the death. That's why they keep trying to kill as many poor people as they can. (trumpcare, absolute right to bear arms)

Democrats and the poor don't need any help doing that

Democrats are mostly in opposition to a completely uninfringed right to bear arms. This right kills a lot predominantly poor people. The new health bill the Republicans propose would cause 22 million people to loose insurance. This will undoubtedly kill a lot of predominantly poor people. The republicans are planning to roll back the clean water act. Deregulating the right to unpolluted water. Trump stepped out of the Paris accords. The effect of global warming will effect poor people's the most. A few examples, please give me yours.

1. Like 10 million of those people didn't want health insurance in the 1st place and still no mention of the 6 million Obama kicked off in the first place? And get the fuck out of here with killing people

2. Relaxing Obama's job killing rules and over regulations make sense, since when is Republicans for dirty air and clean water ? What do you think they use different air and water then the poor?

3. Trump steped out of the Paris accords with America in mind not to buy in junk science and wealth redistribution .

1. Obamacare had a net effect of 16,9 million extra insured people. That is the net effect. The new bill atm is estimated to be a net loss of 22 million. You think that is improvement. You don't think it are the poor and vulnerable who will suffer an yes die because of this?How Many People Has Obamacare Really Insured?

2. No I think that economic, often non-proven economic reasons supersede health considerations for Republicans. Just look at Flint a vivid example of Republican care for the all mighty buck over health, hitting a poor community. And yes this kills people.

3. The only people who call it junk science are Republicans and they do it for the same reasons as I stated in point 2. Btw even if it would not be a scientific consensus," which it is'. The chance that it is true is more than enough reason to take it seriously.

What is the scientific concenious?

Please explain it in your own words, what do the scientist agree on?

Most scientist agree that the earth is warming up, and that warming trend is largely contributed to the massive increase in CO2 levels in the atmosphere. In my own words. Now this is two times you seem to only be willing to address those points you feel comfortable answering to. I'll make this point again. answer it please."even if it would not be a scientific consensus," which it is'. The chance that it is true is more than enough reason to take it seriously." Why do you feel the slim chance that global warming is not a real thing warrants taking the risk of massive, irreversible and on the top end cataclysmic damage?

Democrats are mostly in opposition to a completely uninfringed right to bear arms. This right kills a lot predominantly poor people. The new health bill the Republicans propose would cause 22 million people to loose insurance. This will undoubtedly kill a lot of predominantly poor people. The republicans are planning to roll back the clean water act. Deregulating the right to unpolluted water. Trump stepped out of the Paris accords. The effect of global warming will effect poor people's the most. A few examples, please give me yours.

1. Like 10 million of those people didn't want health insurance in the 1st place and still no mention of the 6 million Obama kicked off in the first place? And get the fuck out of here with killing people

2. Relaxing Obama's job killing rules and over regulations make sense, since when is Republicans for dirty air and clean water ? What do you think they use different air and water then the poor?

3. Trump steped out of the Paris accords with America in mind not to buy in junk science and wealth redistribution .

1. Obamacare had a net effect of 16,9 million extra insured people. That is the net effect. The new bill atm is estimated to be a net loss of 22 million. You think that is improvement. You don't think it are the poor and vulnerable who will suffer an yes die because of this?How Many People Has Obamacare Really Insured?

2. No I think that economic, often non-proven economic reasons supersede health considerations for Republicans. Just look at Flint a vivid example of Republican care for the all mighty buck over health, hitting a poor community. And yes this kills people.

3. The only people who call it junk science are Republicans and they do it for the same reasons as I stated in point 2. Btw even if it would not be a scientific consensus," which it is'. The chance that it is true is more than enough reason to take it seriously.

The consensus is that man has caused global warning. The bought off New BS GOP is the only party that disagrees in the world. DUHHH.

Oh really can you read minds?

Most scientist agree that the earth is warming up, and that warming trend is largely contributed to the massive increase in CO2 levels in the atmosphere. In my own words. Now this is two times you seem to only be willing to address those points you feel comfortable answering to. I'll make this point again. answer it please."even if it would not be a scientific consensus," which it is'. The chance that it is true is more than enough reason to take it seriously." Why do you feel the slim chance that global warming is not a real thing warrants taking the risk of massive, irreversible and on the top end cataclysmic damage?[/QUOTE]

It's not a concenious ..prove that it is....

All of the so-called ‘solutions’ to global warming are purely symbolic when it comes to climate. So, even if we actually faced a climate catastrophe and we had to rely on a UN climate agreement, we would all be doomed!'

University of London professor emeritus Philip Stott: “The fundamental point has always been this. Climate change is governed by hundreds of factors, or variables, and the very idea that we can manage climate change predictably by understanding and manipulating at the margins one politically selected factor (CO2) is as misguided as it gets.” “It’s scientific nonsense,” Stott added.
Very prominent scientists are bailing out of the so-called “consensus.”

Renowned Princeton Physicist Freeman Dyson: ‘I’m 100% Democrat and I like Obama. But he took the wrong side on climate issue, and the Republicans took the right side’

Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Dr. Ivar Giaever, Who Endorsed Obama Now Says Prez. is ‘Ridiculous’ & ‘Dead Wrong’ on ‘Global Warming’

Green Guru James Lovelock reverses belief in ‘global warming’: Now says ‘I’m not sure the whole thing isn’t crazy’ - Condemns green movement: 'It’s a religion really, It’s totally unscientific'

Always remember this:

The only reason smug liberal elites ever win elections is because of the non-liberal idiots of their party who are convinced the only way to suceed is to grab the handouts that the libs creste and coax them with.

Always remember this:

The only reason smug liberal elites ever win elections is because of the non-liberal idiots of their party who are convinced the only way to suceed is to grab the handouts that the libs creste and coax them with.
What is the difference between liberal and conservative "elites"?

Always remember this:

Liberal elites want to keep the poor unwashed masses out of the neighborhood, but taking other people's money and giving it to the masses is ok.

Conservative elites want make the unwashed masses slave laborers and save the attractive ones to be cleaned for the sex trade ... sort of like Westworld only with live humans.

Most scientist agree that the earth is warming up, and that warming trend is largely contributed to the massive increase in CO2 levels in the atmosphere. In my own words. Now this is two times you seem to only be willing to address those points you feel comfortable answering to. I'll make this point again. answer it please."even if it would not be a scientific consensus," which it is'. The chance that it is true is more than enough reason to take it seriously." Why do you feel the slim chance that global warming is not a real thing warrants taking the risk of massive, irreversible and on the top end cataclysmic damage?

It's not a concenious ..prove that it is....

All of the so-called ‘solutions’ to global warming are purely symbolic when it comes to climate. So, even if we actually faced a climate catastrophe and we had to rely on a UN climate agreement, we would all be doomed!'

University of London professor emeritus Philip Stott: “The fundamental point has always been this. Climate change is governed by hundreds of factors, or variables, and the very idea that we can manage climate change predictably by understanding and manipulating at the margins one politically selected factor (CO2) is as misguided as it gets.” “It’s scientific nonsense,” Stott added.
Very prominent scientists are bailing out of the so-called “consensus.”

Renowned Princeton Physicist Freeman Dyson: ‘I’m 100% Democrat and I like Obama. But he took the wrong side on climate issue, and the Republicans took the right side’

Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Dr. Ivar Giaever, Who Endorsed Obama Now Says Prez. is ‘Ridiculous’ & ‘Dead Wrong’ on ‘Global Warming’

Green Guru James Lovelock reverses belief in ‘global warming’: Now says ‘I’m not sure the whole thing isn’t crazy’ - Condemns green movement: 'It’s a religion really, It’s totally unscientific'

[/QUOTE]
I made it a point to call you out on selectively answering. I highlighted the question I want you to respond to and instead you try to deflect by coming up with the usual dissenters. Bear I like debating. I'm polite, to the point and I try to give everybody the courtesy of answering by either counterarguing everything or conceding those points I can't give a decent counterargument to. This puts me at a disadvantage so I make it a rule to break of those conversations that just lead me to answering people who have no intention of actually engaging back. Are you one of those peoples?

What are you dreaming?

Who is the party that stopped school program breakfast , and lunch?

Who is the party that wants the poor to have 0 healthcare? So their rich buddies can have a huge tax break?

Who is the party that tells people that Social Security is a give away?

Who is the party that wants poor babies born and then not feed them?
All lies from a simplistic leftist douche. Typical ass hole. Are you really this stupid?

Wow really? Go educate yourself , you are embarrassing your ass with ignorance

School programs

Watch Trump's budget director explain proposed cuts for after-school programs that feed children

Why cutting back ‘free’ school lunches would be a favor to families

Tax Cuts for the Rich from Healthcare Bill

Senate health care bill gives $250,000 gift to the mega-rich
All bull shit. The new healthcare bill has nothing to do with income tax rates.

School lunch should be the responsibility of the parents, the State, and the local community.

Nothing you posted outlaws people purchasing what they want, be it food or medical care. No one wants to starve anyone. It is complete garbage.

Haaaaa I love how you twist what I said

Did you read any links or are you just going on ignorance?

It is not the fault of the child that their parents are on crack, school lunch fed these kids while the money didn't get into their crackhead parents hands.. Sometimes it is the only meal that they had for days.

And they cut or want to cut Meals on Wheels funding for the old poor..

Try reading up on what McConnells plans were for his his ass buddies.... and it wasn't for the poor.
So gullible... meals for wheels? A 3% cut. You clowns really do run around in an echo chamber.

A glance at "Meals on Wheels America's" 2015 financial statement shows the program brought in just over $7.5 million in funding that year, mainly from corporate and foundation grants making up $5.15 million.

Government grants made up just $248,347 of the funding – or 3.3 percent of total funds.

Despite outrage over cuts, federal funds are fraction of Meals on Wheels budget

The other portion of federal funding is untouched.

Budget: Let's start with a basic fact. Contrary to news reports last week, President Trump is not eliminating funding for Meals on Wheels. He's not even cutting it.

How do we know this? Meals on Wheels says so. A statement issued by Meals on Wheels America on Thursday notes that 35% of the revenues at the 5,000 or so local Meals on Wheels programs come via the Older Americans Act Nutrition Program.

Trump's budget outline says nothing about this program whatsoever.

What Trump's budget does propose is cutting is the corruption-prone Community Development Block Grant program, run out of Housing and Urban Development. Some, but not all, state and local governments use a tiny portion of that grant money, at their own discretion, to "augment funding for Meals on Wheels," according to the statement.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-meals-on-wheels-lie-keeps-rolling-along/

You turds will lie about anything for political points. Pathetic!

Ah but you are missing the hidden little lies.. Trump did cut these programs A Lot..., Why are you saying that it is ok...It is not ok.

The truth: Trump's budget calls for the elimination of one program that some of the nation's 5,000 Meals on Wheels groups rely on: Community development block grants, a $3 billion program that started in the Ford administration to give states and cities more flexibility in how they combat poverty.

Community Development Block Grant Program - CDBG/U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

Trump Community Development Block Grant Cut Would Affect Millions

Forbes Welcome

Those programs are authorized though the Older Americans Act, a law so popular that its renewal passed Congress last year without any recorded opposition. And while Trump didn't single out that specific program, Health and Human Services will receive a 16% across-the-board cut.

If they were then why aren't they elected from middle America? Why do they seemingly only get elected in the areas of the country where the most wealth is concentrated? Why do people in middle America reject them time & time again? If it wasn't for them fooling the black population their party would cease to exist.
Because of the giant GOP propaganda machine and brainwashed rubes like you. The BS and fake news character assassination they know, and all the policy they don't....poor America. see sig. How many blacks do you think there are? if they weren't Dems we'd probably get half the GOP racists (more than blacks...) lol...

Speaking of fact free New BS GOP character assassination and fear mongering, total ignorance of real issues that matter to them. see sig.....there have been ZERO problems, because transgender "girls" are about as dangerous as new born fawns. Poor America.

Zero?

Prove a negative? I'm sure you can find some bs/hate fake news from the New BS GOP?

What are you dreaming?

Who is the party that stopped school program breakfast , and lunch?

Who is the party that wants the poor to have 0 healthcare? So their rich buddies can have a huge tax break?

Who is the party that tells people that Social Security is a give away?

Who is the party that wants poor babies born and then not feed them?
All lies from a simplistic leftist douche. Typical ass hole. Are you really this stupid?

Wow really? Go educate yourself , you are embarrassing your ass with ignorance

School programs

Watch Trump's budget director explain proposed cuts for after-school programs that feed children

Why cutting back ‘free’ school lunches would be a favor to families

Tax Cuts for the Rich from Healthcare Bill

Senate health care bill gives $250,000 gift to the mega-rich

What a moron....
Did you even read your links?
One of them defends Trump,another is from the "we dont have shit on Trump" CNN.

Typical reply with no back up to cover your ass..

Democrats are for keeping people poor and addicting them to government handouts to secure a permanent voting block.

Zero?

Statistics Show Exactly How Many Times Trans People Have Attacked ...
https://mic.com/.../statistics-show-exactly-how-many-times-trans-people-have-attacked...
The number may or may not shock you. ... so-called "bathroom bills," which restrict transgender people from using the bathroom in line with their gender identity, ...
Transgender Bathroom: Advocates Say 'Predator' Is Myth | Time.com
time.com/4314896/transgender-bathroom-bill-male-predators-argument/
Apr 25, 2016 - Why LGBT Advocates Say Bathroom 'Predators' Argument Is a Red .... Sexual assault remains a crime no matter why someone claims they ...

Because it's about race. You f*****g d****$$. You already knew that.

The most racist people in this country are the ones that think there is rampant racism in America.... fact

Some people love to cut their faces to spite their noses, as the saying goes :dunno:

Always remember this:

Perfect dupe of the lying cheating greedy idiot rich New BS GOP^^^. It's called a safety net for the unfortunate and downtrodden (by the racist a-hole GOP, natch lol). After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

But without Democrats how could men use the girls room?

Always remember this:

Trump cares about the working class

Pocahontas says " you didn't build that

Zero?

Statistics Show Exactly How Many Times Trans People Have Attacked ...
https://mic.com/.../statistics-show-exactly-how-many-times-trans-people-have-attacked...
The number may or may not shock you. ... so-called "bathroom bills," which restrict transgender people from using the bathroom in line with their gender identity, ...
Transgender Bathroom: Advocates Say 'Predator' Is Myth | Time.com
time.com/4314896/transgender-bathroom-bill-male-predators-argument/
Apr 25, 2016 - Why LGBT Advocates Say Bathroom 'Predators' Argument Is a Red .... Sexual assault remains a crime no matter why someone claims they ...

Fake news, tell us from your own experiences Franco?

But without Democrats how could men use the girls room?
WTH is wrong with you hater dupes? No problems yet. As usual, straight GOPers are the problem...No probs yet with transgender "girls"...who the heck would do that to be a predator? LOL @RW brainwaashed idiocy...

Because the right has locked up the gun toters and bible thumpers for all eternity. Most of the right's base are single-issue voters. Social conservatives don't prioritize fiscal conservatism. It's why Trump and Bernie the socialist shared so many economic ideas.
"single issue voters"
wonder how many people voted for clinton solely because she wasnt trump?
Some, maybe. But not a majority of the party as with the GOP.
i love how you all justify yourselves.

Forum List

Back