Democrats are responsibile for gun violence.

They have a plan, it's to move those lowlifes into nice safe suburbs to destroy them as well. That's the way a commie solves a problem.

I didn't realize the NR trafficked in steaming piles of horseshit like this...........President Trump had a great riff at his rally the other day in Phoenix. It was all about “abolish,” about how the Left wants to abolish the police, ICE, bail, even borders. Trump’s riff is effective because it is true.

I gave them too much credit. I thought it was a legit publication.

I didn't realize the NR trafficked in steaming piles of horseshit like this...........President Trump had a great riff at his rally the other day in Phoenix. It was all about “abolish,” about how the Left wants to abolish the police, ICE, bail, even borders. Trump’s riff is effective because it is true.

$300 million for police in the US, but $40 billion for Ukraine bombs? :auiqs.jpg:

The cult’s motto is AMERICA LAST.

Anything you leftists refuse to believe you call bullshit.

Forum List

Back