Democrats Are Sore Losers.....And Even Worse....They're Sore Winners

After months of riots by leftists....the Democrats are acting like the self-righteous jerks that we knew they were, even when they think they've won.

After demonizing us for over 4 years Biden had the nerve last night to say we must stop treating our opponents like enemies.
Why didn't he do that before now?
Trump never said that Biden voters were racists or Deplorables. He never called Biden voters a bunch of chumps like Biden called Trump voters a couple of weeks ago.

You cannot give out to Biden for telling the truth, although you guys know not of the word.

After months of riots by leftists....the Democrats are acting like the self-righteous jerks that we knew they were, even when they think they've won.

After demonizing us for over 4 years Biden had the nerve last night to say we must stop treating our opponents like enemies.
Trump never said that Biden voters were racists or Deplorables. He never called Biden voters a bunch of chumps like Biden called Trump voters a couple of weeks ago.

First, I think you're confusing Biden with Hillary's 'Deplorables' quote. Second, can you really say that Trump was treated any worse than Obama or Clinton were?

Sure. Tell me WHEN the media, for example, refuse to admit that either of them denounced Nazis like they did with Trump?

That was unique to Trump but so is this unique to Obama. He was talking about roads and infrastructure that support American businesses and he said to the businesses, "You didn't build that". How often was that taken out of context and distorted by the RW media, claiming he was referring to the businesses themselves? The GOP even used it as their anthem at their 2012 Convention. Shameless.

Wow, are you truly such a **** that you think the two are comparable? You NEED to be on my ignore list.

After four years of democrat shit, shenanigans, antics and hate now they want a Kumbaya moment and everyone get along.

Fuck off, loons. Ain't happening

Trump never said that Biden voters were racists or Deplorables
According to Trump, I was stupid, loser, communist, radical, anti-American, not a real American, love terrorists, love communists, nasty, scum.

You lost. Suck it up cupcake. LOL

First, I think you're confusing Biden with Hillary's 'Deplorables' quote. Second, can you really say that Trump was treated any worse than Obama or Clinton were?

Are you that clueless?

can you really say that Trump was treated any worse than Obama or Clinton were?
Oh Hell yes!!!!
Examples?
Dude....are you really this stupid????
You need to stop playing dumb....because you suck at it.

I'm not playing but it seems to me that you thought of what the Dems did to Trump and realized it paled in comparison to what the GOP did to Obama and Clinton.
The GOP does not own all of mass media like the Democrats do, fool!

He only called them anarchists and terrorists, for the last six monts straight. Spare us your tears.

View attachment 413236
Because they...were.

The Dems are already eating each other alive. They don't care about serving the public, only about the goodies they can get with power. Their identity politics are a negative sum game, although they'll never grok that.

Don Surber nails why Plugs can never be a uniter:

Before I take off for my day of rest on Sunday, let me respond to Biden's hypocritical call for national unity. By unity he means conformity.

Shove it.

A real leader who cared about the country would have called for unity 4 years ago when his side was throwing tantrums.

Instead this money-laundering mooch from Wilmington cheered the resistance from the get-go.

A few radio hosts and a few people on FOX news TV for Trump. Everybody else on TV for Obama and Clinton. Dozens of stations. Most newspapers and magazines. Michelle Obama was on hundreds of magazines. Trump's wife was on a couple covers. And she was perfect for it! I can never have faith in my government again. Based on stealing an election it is trust.

They haven't won. Pres. Trump is still working on his case.

oba.gif

Forum List

Back