Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes

That's right, dimwit. Only third world dictator nations arrest and try to jail their political opponents. Right now Trump is beating Biden and so Biden is trying to jail him. What part of that dont you understand.

And if that does not work, Plandemic Phase II is already gearing up.

Wake up

And 3rd world countries have "El Presidentes" attempt to remain in power with a Coup. If the US was a 3rd world country, Rump would have been hung or shot for treason.

I speak the truth. I am sorry that you cannot handle the truth.

Maybe its time for you to give the computer back to your mommy

You are just repeating what Rump says and we all are pretty convinced that he's one brick short of a load.

Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes​

Yawn
1694779384004.png

Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes. That is correct. Trump is poised to win the GOP nomination and the 2024 election, and democrats know Biden is too feeble to hit the campaign trial. Therefore democrats are doing what democrats do: Breaking the rules. In this case, bombarding Trump with fake bogus indictments to keep him out of the race.

This is what fascists do,. This is what 3rd world Juntas do, jail their opponents. Putin kills his opponents. Is that what is next?

Democrats are scared to death of Trump. Black Americans are supporting Trump now in enough numbers to destroy any hopes the Democrats have. They have no choice but to steal the election. First comes the fake indictments to jail him, and next will come Plandemic II, The Sequel.

The Dem DOJ Is Interfering With the 2024 Election

Stop The Steal 2024 Part Two

/-----/
1694779521365.png

newsmax. I don't even bother clicking on anything cited to them. I may click on a pawssnooze but never newsmax. It's going to be traitorous, terrorist and a lie anyway.
In their world, raw opinion and reality are the same, if they agree with the raw opinion.

One guy really got this whole alternate universe thing going -- Limbaugh.

Here is one intelligent post you cannot deny.

Republicans have been losing elections in 2017,
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 to Democratic candidates thanks to Republican and Independent voters voting for Democrats and not Republicans.

2024 will be another year when MORE Republicans and Independents will be voting for Democrats.
Why is that a good thing? Democrats are antisemites

Texas is turning purple because more educated people are moving to the state
If they were educated people they would not be voting for Democrats.
unfortunately for you
Demographics prove otherwise
I remember when it was a republican talking point that millions were leaving the blue states because of high taxes etc. And they bragged they were moving to the red states.

Well that's true, but they're bringing their voting habits with them.

Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes. That is correct. Trump is poised to win the GOP nomination and the 2024 election, and democrats know Biden is too feeble to hit the campaign trial. Therefore democrats are doing what democrats do: Breaking the rules. In this case, bombarding Trump with fake bogus indictments to keep him out of the race.

This is what fascists do,. This is what 3rd world Juntas do, jail their opponents. Putin kills his opponents. Is that what is next?

Democrats are scared to death of Trump. Black Americans are supporting Trump now in enough numbers to destroy any hopes the Democrats have. They have no choice but to steal the election. First comes the fake indictments to jail him, and next will come Plandemic II, The Sequel.

The Dem DOJ Is Interfering With the 2024 Election

Stop The Steal 2024 Part Two

I have an election I'll sell yous.

Trump Lawyer Says N.Y. Attorney General Ignores the Truth​

newsmax. I don't even bother clicking on anything cited to them. I may click on a pawssnooze but never newsmax. It's going to be traitorous, terrorist and a lie anyway.
Texas could turn purple because of voter fraud and the people from shit hole countries crossing the border.

From the looks of things, it's already turned purple because of the insanity of the MAGAts that are running they assylum.

Forum List

Back