Democrats are up against something far bigger than politics or issues

Because it doesn't exist. And I've addressed the fact that the little that does exist is nowhere near enough to survive on.

But you know all of this already.

Anybody drifting into an ER is treated by law. Of course they don't have to pay and to recoup that money, hospitals have to raise rates on the rest of us.

From what I understand most of the intruders don't come here not knowing anybody. They usually have friends or family that already sneaked in. So they pack 12 people in a two bedroom house or apartment and their expenses are low. We give them food stamps for the kids which there is usually plenty left over for the adults. A few work and the others watch over the kids during that time.

Because the kids don't speak the language it holds up studies for our American kids. It's not like we don't have academic problems of our own to deal with. Now we have to deal with them as well.

Just like they threw them out of Martha's Vineyard.

Such tolerance.

:)

308600403_128645423268196_2714466513584200843_n.jpg

Inflation is high and rising along with food costs. They're outta here because of that. I have no idea of your blood sucking vampire rambling though. Maybe that helps you deal with the hurt emotions when the Dems lose.

Just pointing out facts. Your approval is neither expected nor needed.

This election COULD be a disaster in both directions. I fear from the fallout from both groups.

CONSIDER if you will-----------> The 1st votes counted are SAME DAY votes. This will show the GOP far ahead after the polls close as they usually vote same day as the election. The next to be counted are almost always absentee voting, which will cause the gap to probably narrow. 3rd to be counted are early votes, and everybody knows which side chooses this method as a group.

And so, the outcomes are going to either close up for the red side, showing in the end they lost, or maybe in the end not produce enough votes for the blue side to win. In either case, we are going to be hearing screams of fraud, voter suppression, among other things from the side that loses.

Unless it is a blowout of massive proportions, for the next year in the media and on this board, we are going to hear from both sides how it was stolen from them in each race they lost in a close call. By the time this is over, neither side is going to trust the voting process. Hell of a way to run a country!

Meaning that dems will let them starve after getting here?

If the child gets sick they get no medical attention?

Of course they get medical attention. If they get too sick the employee will have to stay home.

Anybody drifting into an ER is treated by law. Of course they don't have to pay and to recoup that money, hospitals have to raise rates on the rest of us.

From what I understand most of the intruders don't come here not knowing anybody. They usually have friends or family that already sneaked in. So they pack 12 people in a two bedroom house or apartment and their expenses are low. We give them food stamps for the kids which there is usually plenty left over for the adults. A few work and the others watch over the kids during that time.

Because the kids don't speak the language it holds up studies for our American kids. It's not like we don't have academic problems of our own to deal with. Now we have to deal with them as well.

Because "what you understand" is an incredibly weak argument.

Reminds me of the time I had a “mishap” with a sharp knife in the kitchen. Blood spurting from my finger like Old Faithful. It wouldn’t stop, so I wrapped a plastic bag around my hand and drove to the ER. Got there and everyone was jabbering in Spanish, with their kids all over the place, ready to enjoy free American-funded medical care.

I in the meantime had Obamacare, which meant I would have to pay the bill myself. When I inquired, I was that it could run into many thousands of dollars, and they said not to worry - they would work out a payment plan. I wasn’t happy with the cost, and they said I could drive to the nearest Urgent Care in my network, 30 minutes away. And that’s what I did.

As I left, I looked back at the obviously poor, foreign Spanish speakers - likely illegal. How crazy is it that the taxpayer having to provide top-notch medical care at the ER for illegals is relegated to a distant Urgent Care because she can’t afford the ER (under Obamacare)?
Yup. In Little San Salvadore, about 5 miles from me, there are multiple families of illegals crammed into a single apartment, where they get $200 per kid in food stamps. They stretch the money to feed them all.

The caliber of schools where illegals settle are at the bottom. My high school, in an upper-middle class area where 90% of kids went on to college, now has 75% of the kids on free lunch, 50% ESL, and only a 13% proficiency rate in math. The housing prices have dropped, and it becomes a vicious cycle.

What employee?

Your immigration policy will flood the market with excess slave labor and the taxpayers will have to support then

If you can't beat them, join them. Wait until they get the right to vote, then you'll wish you had done something.

So you WANT more semi-literate, unskilled illegals here whom honest Americans have to provide for? What’s the advantage to America?

I want the reason they come to stop. You are the one that wants them to continue coming.

Well, they could stop listening to people like you who think that criticizing this level of crazy is uncalled for.

You know, like you did when President Biden criticized Maga Republicans.

Probably the reality is that we just let the crazies out themselves, and wait for sane people to check out.

The GOP may gain the house, but they aren't going to look good trying to appease these people.

Sometimes, you give them enough rope to hang themselves.

It's enjoyable to listen to Democrats who suggest it's their opponents who are crazy.
Reality doesn't support your projection. Nor does the fact leftists are more likely to have mental disorders. Afterall, it's not republicans who sport purple hair and such ideas so fabulous.

Forum List

Back