Democrats are up against something far bigger than politics or issues

So you are also against the sex mutilation of children that is supported by most democrats?

If it was involuntary, sure.

But let's be blunt here. We have 1 million transgender people, and we only perform 11,000 gender affirmation surgeries a year, very very very few of them on minor and then only after the minor child, their parents and medical professionals have all signed off on it.

You mean the crime that shot through the roof when Trump was in charge?

People should be concerned about abortion... I really don't want the government regulating my sex life.
Outlawing Abortion on Demand doesn’t regulate anyone’s sex life. Just stick with consulting adults.

1) Taking bribes from foreign adversaries
2) A VP knowing about the bribes going on in his family, and enabling it if not outright profiting from it
3) Lying about a virus to keep people in fear and enable massive mail-in ballots for cheating to oust Trump from office

Let’s investigate.
How are you defining bribe?

Should any politician receiving foreign money be considered corrupt and prosecuted for bribery?

Nope, that's yours. My "fantasy" is simply to take away power from my political opponents, and arrest and prosecute them whenever they commit crimes.

That's it.

And who decides what is a "crime"?

Well, YOU do, what a surprise.

How are you defining bribe?

In this case, the son of a VP taking money from Communists to sell influence and access to the US government and policies.
Should any politician receiving foreign money be considered corrupt and prosecuted for bribery?
Ah….I recognize your trick.

The answer is, Yes, if it is from enemy countries, done under suspicious circumstances, and in return for nothing of legitimate value.

Democrats define a crime as anything done in opposition to them.

I assume you've noticed the increase in them talking shit about feeling "unsafe" when confronted by the mere presence of a conservative, or even a poster.

It is clearly laying the groundwork for arresting people for having "hate ideas" or "hate speech" becuase it somehow "harms" or "threatens harm" to innocent lefties nearby.

How? First of all, the economy has never been stronger. So how?
How is the economy strong? We have a 40-year high inflation rate where Americans can’t afford groceries and gas, retirees watching their decades of savings evaporate, tons of people refusing to look for work because the government handouts suffice, and a pending railroad strike that will make the inflation rate worse.

I assume you've noticed the increase in them talking shit about feeling "unsafe" when confronted by the mere presence of a conservative, or even a poster.

It is clearly laying the groundwork for arresting people for having "hate ideas" or "hate speech" becuase it somehow "harms" or "threatens harm" to innocent lefties nearby.
This isn’t America anymore. We have a chance to take it back in 18 days and allow the expression of dissenting opinions without fear of arrest or other repercussions.

Forum List

Back