Democrats broadcasting live from Opposite Land

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I noticed this a while back, I think it was during one of the GW Bush elections.

The Democrats lost so many seats that they almost ceased to exist as a political party. It was explained but I don't remember what the details were. Ever since then, the Democrats and the media have been repeatedly telling people the Republican party is about to fall apart. The Republican voters really have nowhere to go, even if they register as "independent" they're still going to have to vote Republican. The Democrats, on the other hand, are losing a staggering 10% per year. If they can't recruit a fresh batch of dummies, they might be in serious trouble in just a few years.

The point is, they simply report the opposite.

Now, a big incident happened with the Democrat party. Their choice of running Bernie to make Hillary look center backfired, a huge chunk of the Democrat party liked Bernie better (i'm guessing 40% I don't know)

The media tried to calm it down, then they got on TV and reported the opposite, they said the Republican party was in shambles due to the Trump / Cruz rift. Once again, Republican voters have nowhere to go, they're not going to vote for Hillary.

Then, the debates were coming up and it was a legitimate question of how Hillary was going to handle out-of-control Trump, and some people were asking why she would show up to debate him. What did the media and the Democrats do? the reported the opposite. "With Hillary's knowledge of political FACTS, why would Trump show up?"

Then they had Hillary go on TV and say "I CAN'T WAIT TO DEBATE TRUMP!!!" ...trying to cover up the fact she was going to walk into a blender.

Then after both debates, after Trump made bold accusations, they had Hillary at the rally saying "HEY! DID YOU SEE THAT DEBATE?" ..like some weird opposite strategy where she was supposed to act like the great victor. I'm still sure what it's supposed to mean.

The Democrats have been running some immature "i'm not, YOU ARE!" campaign.

Every time there's a scandal for Hillary, they try to create a similar one for Trump

I noticed this a while back, I think it was during one of the GW Bush elections.

The Democrats lost so many seats that they almost ceased to exist as a political party. It was explained but I don't remember what the details were. Ever since then, the Democrats and the media have been repeatedly telling people the Republican party is about to fall apart. The Republican voters really have nowhere to go, even if they register as "independent" they're still going to have to vote Republican. The Democrats, on the other hand, are losing a staggering 10% per year. If they can't recruit a fresh batch of dummies, they might be in serious trouble in just a few years.

Now, a big incident happened with the Democrat party. Their choice of running Bernie to make Hillary look center backfired, a huge chunk of the Democrat party liked Bernie better (i'm guessing 40% I don't know)

The media tried to calm it down, then they got on TV and reported the opposite, they said the Republican party was in shambles due to the Trump / Cruz rift. Once again, Republican voters have nowhere to go, they're not going to vote for Hillary.

Then, the debates were coming up and it was a legitimate question of how Hillary was going to handle out-of-control Trump, and some people were asking why she would show up to debate him. What did the media and the Democrats do? the reported the opposite. "With Hillary's knowledge of political FACTS, why would Trump show up?"

Then they had Hillary go on TV and say "I CAN'T WAIT TO DEBATE TRUMP!!!" ...trying to cover up the fact she was going to walk into a blender.

Then after both debates, after Trump made bold accusations, they had Hillary at the rally saying "HEY! DID YOU SEE THAT DEBATE?" ..like some weird opposite strategy where she was supposed to act like the great victor. I'm still sure what it's supposed to mean.

Every time there's a scandal for Hillary, they try to create a similar one for Trump

It does seem like some are in opposite world. I wonder what President Romney will have to say about it.

It does seem like some are in opposite world. I wonder what President Romney will have to say about it.

Well the same thing as President Gore and Kerry has to say... ( I know neither won just in case you believe I thought they actually won and no Gore lost! )

Forum List

Back