Democrats celebrating stock market down “it hurts trump” sick

I saw literally 1000's of people (possibly muslim terrorists) celebrating on rooftops all across New York City...believe me
It’s true it was backed by many people

It's crazy why you continue to lie for this douche bag.
Are you saying not one Muslim was happy about 9/11

You truly are ONE stupid fuck.
Lol gotcha can’t answer it.. kills ya story haha

Are liberals sabotaging President Trump's Pestilence efforts? I've heard reports elsewhere that libs are disregarding his Hand Washing edict, and still engaging in other unsanitary practices to help spread the Coronavirus.

I've heard of reports of libs not washing hands in public latrines and even snorting cocaine on the tanks of public toilets. Very unsanitary.

Were they wearing signs around their necks identifying themselves as "Libs"?

I saw literally 1000's of people (possibly muslim terrorists) celebrating on rooftops all across New York City...believe me

So we go from rooftops of Muslims dancing verified down to saying not one Muslim happy???
Way to chop up that word salad.

So we go from rooftops of Muslims dancing verified down to saying not one Muslim happy???
What is so hard about this question??

Are liberals sabotaging President Trump's Pestilence efforts? I've heard reports elsewhere that libs are disregarding his Hand Washing edict, and still engaging in other unsanitary practices to help spread the Coronavirus.

I've heard of reports of libs not washing hands in public latrines and even snorting cocaine on the tanks of public toilets. Very unsanitary.

He IS your president.

Washington Post reporter Serge Kovaleski reported that the Jihadi were dancing in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11. He was sort of flustered when President Trump pointed out the facts to him and how flustered he was, although contrary to his allegations, the President didn't poke fun at his neurological disabilities. Just his mental ones as he got outsmarted.

What's so hard about being honest?...oh wait...you're a Trump supporter. Nevermind, carry on.

He IS your president.

Nope. If I were to find myself in a room with Trump, I would stand and turn my back on him.

Washington Post reporter Serge Kovaleski reported that the Jihadi were dancing in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11. He was sort of flustered when President Trump pointed out the facts to him and how flustered he was, although contrary to his allegations, the President didn't poke fun at his neurological disabilities. Just his mental ones as he got outsmarted.

Fascinating misinformation, but oddly enough, nobody seems to have videos of that. Don't let that discourage you. Trump never lets the truth get into his way.

The market will be in the midst of a great recovery just in time for the November election.....

What's so hard about being honest?...oh wait...you're a Trump supporter. Nevermind, carry on.
I’ll be 100% honest if you answer my question

Fascinating misinformation, but oddly enough, nobody seems to have videos of that. Don't let that discourage you. Trump never lets the truth get into his way.
Are you saying Muslims weren’t happy? Not one?

No, I am saying that Trump lied (see my sig line), which was easily provable since nobody even knew that 9/11 was done by Muslims until hours after the towers fell, and that you are a fucking idiot to believe a proven pathological liar.

No, I am saying that Trump lied (see my sig line), which was easily provable since nobody even knew that 9/11 was done by Muslims until hours after the towers fell, and that you are a fucking idiot to believe a proven pathological liar.
Another lefty that won’t answer the question

Why should I care if the stock market is down? I put the same amount in every month no matter what so right now I'm buying low. This helps rich people like me and what do you care you don't even save money?

Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.

And Remember what Trump said in 2013?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
Except for a new flu strand .. what do you want how to do??

May the new flu linger until Nov 8th

Why should I care if the stock market is down? I put the same amount in every month no matter what so right now I'm buying low. This helps rich people like me and what do you care you don't even save money?

Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

Thousands of people will die! Are you this deranged?

The question isn't as hard as the goal posts you moved to ask it....

t_179.jpg

But I assume this is what you have been reduced to.....anything to make your "sads" feel better....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Thousands of people will die! Are you this deranged?

Thousands of people die every day. So?

Of the roughly 150,000 people who die each day across the globe, about two thirds—100,000 per day—die of age-related causes.

We are overpopulated and we have way too many baby boomers drawing on social security. This is natures way. Relax. You're young.

Forum List

Back