Democrats celebrating stock market down “it hurts trump” sick

Please prove to me Mexico has a protected border.
They are protected with laws you fucking moron lol

god your dumb.. let’s do a traveling comedy show you just talk and I’ll prove how fucking stupid you are lol

When Muslim Americans heard that 9-11 was committed by Arabs, a lot of them secretly celebrated that the bully USA finally got theirs. Can you blame them? If you were an Iraqi American and the USA blew up your parents house, all over a lie (WMD's), wouldn't you be pissed? I'm sure a lot of English, Greeks, Mexicans, Canadians and Australians would admit we have been fucking with the middle east for far too long
That and we are overpopulated. Didn't you want people to die so Bush would win the Iraq war that he lied us into?

Who says we're "overpopulated" at all? There is plenty enough food out there for all of the people, and in actuality, famines are a lot more rare than they were back in the day

Just look at global warming. Too many humans putting up too much methane and pollution. It was ok in the 1900's because it was just us and a few European countries but now China, Mexico, India, etc. are all putting up pollution.

The logic seems basic: Climate change is caused by humans, so fewer humans should limit the harm of climate change.

The “optimal” global population to sustain ecosystems is considered to be between 1 and 2 billion. The actual population at present is a bit more than 7.5 billion.

Humans cause climate change. Do we just need fewer humans?
Democrats want to kill people.. well there it is! You guys should run on that shit..

Do Republicans like poor people who can't afford to have kids having them? I guess they do and why? Because their companies need the low wage workers.

And no one said kill people. We want poor people to have less kids. That means birth control and sometimes unfortunately it means abortions.

Do you want to pay for my baby for 18 years because I was a poor person who couldn't keep my dick in my pants? Are you going to punish my baby and not give me foodstamps? Are you not going to pay for my K-12 education? I sure don't make enough money to pay for my kids school.

The truth is, Republicans would love abortion if it were only allowed in the hoods of America.
Lol WTF why can’t poor people have kids!?!! WTF ARE TALKING ABOUT!? How do you think we built America? People working hard to make and produce to think! To create! The power or liberty and freedom.. you don’t like the idea of America I get it! Move out!
No one is stopping you lol

So you are perfectly ok with a poor person or poor couple having 6 kids even though that means welfare and foodstamps?

We all know cons hate the single mom who has 5 kids from 5 different guys and she'll be on welfare until all her kids are 18. That means at least for 23 years she'll be on welfare. Are you ok with the status quote where they allow her to keep having babies? If you had the power would you insist she get fixed before she gets any more welfare after the 2nd or 3rd child?

I know you are ok with people who are not on welfare having as many kids as they want. Me too. What about people who can't afford to have kids? You're ok with people who can't afford to have kids having kids? That's sick. I'm not even ok with people who can't afford a dog having a dog. What happens when the dog gets sick?

It’s true it was backed by many people

It's crazy why you continue to lie for this douche bag.
Are you saying not one Muslim was happy about 9/11

When Muslim Americans heard that 9-11 was committed by Arabs, a lot of them secretly celebrated that the bully USA finally got theirs. Can you blame them? If you were an Iraqi American and the USA blew up your parents house, all over a lie (WMD's), wouldn't you be pissed? I'm sure a lot of English, Greeks, Mexicans, Canadians and Australians would admit we have been fucking with the middle east for far too long
Thousands of people will die! Are you this deranged?

Thousands of people die every day. So?

Of the roughly 150,000 people who die each day across the globe, about two thirds—100,000 per day—die of age-related causes.

We are overpopulated and we have way too many baby boomers drawing on social security. This is natures way. Relax. You're young.
But you want additional people to die so trump loses... how many??

That and we are overpopulated. Didn't you want people to die so Bush would win the Iraq war that he lied us into?
So you want open porters but think we are overpopulated and you want to kill Americans so Trump could lose... and you agree Muslims celebrated 9/11... wow

I want open borders with Mexico the same way we have open borders with Canadians. What's the difference? I also want to be able to come and go back and forth to Mexico and Canada. It's called freedom.

Seriously, what is the difference? The difference is that American corporations aren't hiring Canadians illegally. We need to close down illegal employers. That will solve this problem. They are the lure bringing illegal workers to this country.

The wall idea was so fucking stupid. Wouldn't solve a god damn thing. They'd go up, under and through it to get to those jobs. But if illegal employers would stop hiring them....

Stop arguing and stop saying stupid shit like we want open borders. It makes you sound stupid af.

So its easier and more efficient to put ICE agents on street corner and in home depot parking lots from coast to coast to pinch the people who would hire the illegals who are hanging out there, instead of just deporting illegals who would take American jobs? Interesting theory. Sleepy Joe is committed to no longer deporting anyone , except for those who commit violent felonies in America, should he be elected.

BTW, why do you think that Illegals won't still come, even if they are unable to get employment? The Democrats are committed to giving them the full range of social services as they go on the short path to citizenship.

Who says we're "overpopulated" at all? There is plenty enough food out there for all of the people, and in actuality, famines are a lot more rare than they were back in the day

Just look at global warming. Too many humans putting up too much methane and pollution. It was ok in the 1900's because it was just us and a few European countries but now China, Mexico, India, etc. are all putting up pollution.

The logic seems basic: Climate change is caused by humans, so fewer humans should limit the harm of climate change.

The “optimal” global population to sustain ecosystems is considered to be between 1 and 2 billion. The actual population at present is a bit more than 7.5 billion.

Democrats want to kill people.. well there it is! You guys should run on that shit..

Do Republicans like poor people who can't afford to have kids having them? I guess they do and why? Because their companies need the low wage workers.

And no one said kill people. We want poor people to have less kids. That means birth control and sometimes unfortunately it means abortions.

Do you want to pay for my baby for 18 years because I was a poor person who couldn't keep my dick in my pants? Are you going to punish my baby and not give me foodstamps? Are you not going to pay for my K-12 education? I sure don't make enough money to pay for my kids school.

The truth is, Republicans would love abortion if it were only allowed in the hoods of America.
Lol WTF why can’t poor people have kids!?!! WTF ARE TALKING ABOUT!? How do you think we built America? People working hard to make and produce to think! To create! The power or liberty and freedom.. you don’t like the idea of America I get it! Move out!

So you are perfectly ok with a poor person or poor couple having 6 kids even though that means welfare and foodstamps?

We all know cons hate the single mom who has 5 kids from 5 different guys and she'll be on welfare until all her kids are 18. That means at least for 23 years she'll be on welfare. Are you ok with the status quote where they allow her to keep having babies? If you had the power would you insist she get fixed before she gets any more welfare after the 2nd or 3rd child?

I know you are ok with people who are not on welfare having as many kids as they want. Me too. What about people who can't afford to have kids? You're ok with people who can't afford to have kids having kids? That's sick. I'm not even ok with people who can't afford a dog having a dog. What happens when the dog gets sick?

That's where we disagree. I think the baby's daddy should be paying to support the kids, not the taxpayers.

No you have 20 kids! You work any job you can to proved for your family! We protect our wages by kicking our low wage workers that add no value. Dish washers like we used to! Your kids see the struggle they fight like hell
The produce the next great invention! They make money dad retires! That’s America

Actually, flatulent cattle are said to be a major contributor to climate change as per AOC.

Not just people.
Yea and there wouldn't be so much cattle if there weren't so many humans consuming beef. So still a human caused problem even if it is the cows farting.

Of course that's a load of shit too. A billion hindus in India eat no beef, yet they have a high population of cows who are reveling in their Sacred status.

What you don't think those cows put up methane too?

In the USA, there wouldn't be so much cattle if we didn't have so many humans consuming beef. Do you think USA cattle breed by themselves? Did you know a gernsey cow can't even get fucked? The bulls are too fat so they artificially impregnate them. We made cows what they are today and we are why there are so many of them. India should start killing and selling the cows to fix their slums and shitholes.

This is what a cow used to look like

51JQyp2IvUL._AC_.jpg

That's where we disagree. I think the baby's daddy should be paying to support the kids, not the taxpayers.

I don't disagree with you. But what if he can't afford them? Jittssu617 doesn't want them to abort if they can't afford them. So what other option is there? Would he ask them to get fixed or get cut off? Fixed or take away the kids she can't afford?

I don't disagree with you at all. I want the parents to pay for the kids they have. But most poor people can't afford kids today without welfare. Jit617 wants them to have as many as they want.

I don't disagree with you. But what if he can't afford them? Jittssu617 doesn't want them to abort if they can't afford them. So what other option is there? Would he ask them to get fixed or get cut off? Fixed or take away the kids she can't afford?

I don't disagree with you at all. I want the parents to pay for the kids they have. But most poor people can't afford kids today without welfare. Jit617 wants them to have as many as they want.
It’s pretty obvious America became the greatest country in the world with people having multiple children in poor communities.. why are you trying to disrupt that?

It's crazy why you continue to lie for this douche bag.

Thousands of people die every day. So?

Of the roughly 150,000 people who die each day across the globe, about two thirds—100,000 per day—die of age-related causes.

We are overpopulated and we have way too many baby boomers drawing on social security. This is natures way. Relax. You're young.

So you want open porters but think we are overpopulated and you want to kill Americans so Trump could lose... and you agree Muslims celebrated 9/11... wow

I want open borders with Mexico the same way we have open borders with Canadians. What's the difference? I also want to be able to come and go back and forth to Mexico and Canada. It's called freedom.

Seriously, what is the difference? The difference is that American corporations aren't hiring Canadians illegally. We need to close down illegal employers. That will solve this problem. They are the lure bringing illegal workers to this country.

The wall idea was so fucking stupid. Wouldn't solve a god damn thing. They'd go up, under and through it to get to those jobs. But if illegal employers would stop hiring them....

Stop arguing and stop saying stupid shit like we want open borders. It makes you sound stupid af.

So its easier and more efficient to put ICE agents on street corner and in home depot parking lots from coast to coast to pinch the people who would hire the illegals who are hanging out there, instead of just deporting illegals who would take American jobs? Interesting theory. Sleepy Joe is committed to no longer deporting anyone , except for those who commit violent felonies in America, should he be elected.

BTW, why do you think that Illegals won't still come, even if they are unable to get employment? The Democrats are committed to giving them the full range of social services as they go on the short path to citizenship.

They would have to immediately come and claim assylum and prove they should get in and they would be deported.

You'll come up with every argument to avoid talking about the real problem we have and that's illegal employers

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

They would have to immediately come and claim assylum and prove they should get in and they would be deported.

You'll come up with every argument to avoid talking about the real problem we have and that's illegal employers

That’s part of the problem,, build the wall, then deport then employers

It’s pretty obvious America became the greatest country in the world with people having multiple children in poor communities.. why are you trying to disrupt that?

Different times. Remember when farmers wanted 10 kids so they could work the farms? Different times.

It is true white middle class Americans should be having more babies but they don't want to fall out of the middle class.

What does it mean to be middle class?

• Household of one: $26,093 to $78,281
  • Household of two: $36,902 to $110,706
  • Household of three: $45,195 to $135,586
  • Household of four: $52,187 to $156,561
  • Household of five: $58,347 to $175,041
So a middle class white couple making $52,000 or less a year doesn't want to have a second kid because then they will fall out of the middle class.

But poor people don't give a fuck. In fact we help them by giving them foodstamps. We won't give the couple making $36K a year foodstamps but we will give the irresponsible slackers $ and foodstamps and free shit as long as they keep popping them out. You know it's true. We should be subsodizing the middle class families not the poor.

The wall would be a huge waste of money. Unnecessary. It would have to be patrolled. So, einstein, if you got to patrol the wall then just patrol the border and skip the wall.

The wall would be a huge waste of money. Unnecessary. It would have to be patrolled. So, einstein, if you got to patrol the wall then just patrol the border and skip the wall.

The wall dramatically reduces the number of people you need to have patrolling. This is why there is a wall at the White House, even though they have guards too.

No you have 20 kids! You work any job you can to proved for your family! We protect our wages by kicking our low wage workers that add no value. Dish washers like we used to! Your kids see the struggle they fight like hell
The produce the next great invention! They make money dad retires! That’s America

You can invent anything you want. If you don't have unions, labor laws, regulations, social security, public schools, medicare, affordable college for everyone, then you don't have what made America great.

I find it funny that you guys think America is already great. Like what was the day/month/year that America turned great again? Was it the tax breaks?

Just seems like we have a ways to go before America is great again.

Different times. Remember when farmers wanted 10 kids so they could work the farms? Different times.

It is true white middle class Americans should be having more babies but they don't want to fall out of the middle class.

What does it mean to be middle class?

• Household of one: $26,093 to $78,281
  • Household of two: $36,902 to $110,706
  • Household of three: $45,195 to $135,586
  • Household of four: $52,187 to $156,561
  • Household of five: $58,347 to $175,041
So a middle class white couple making $52,000 or less a year doesn't want to have a second kid because then they will fall out of the middle class.

But poor people don't give a fuck. In fact we help them by giving them foodstamps. We won't give the couple making $36K a year foodstamps but we will give the irresponsible slackers $ and foodstamps and free shit as long as they keep popping them out. You know it's true. We should be subsodizing the middle class families not the poor.
Again we created the greatest country in the world with poor people having 5,6,10 children,, We did so because we had American wages and we didn’t have foreigners diminishing them like we do today.. we did so because we had American wages and we didn’t have foreigners diminishing them like we do today.. You got a learn history go get your money back to whatever school you went to

No it won’t,, A baby just died because they had to throw it over lol that’s funny haha It will limit the flow and we will be able to control it on the inside of America,, for everyone that can scale that wall we will be deporting 20..

You can invent anything you want. If you don't have unions, labor laws, regulations, social security, public schools, medicare, affordable college for everyone, then you don't have what made America great.

I find it funny that you guys think America is already great. Like what was the day/month/year that America turned great again? Was it the tax breaks?

Just seems like we have a ways to go before America is great again.
Almost everything we have in America was invented by the free market not a union,, unions have destroyed small businesses in urban areas they have monopolized all labor jobs,, and when most Americans want to be free not work for unions it creates unhappy people. This is why crime is so high in inner cities.. that’s why education is so bad what are you gonna do work for union nobody wants to be forced to vote for somebody,, Americans of pioneers we’re freedom fighters

Forum List

Back