Democrats Come Up With Another Insane Campaign Designed To Divide Us. "Ban The Box"

Designed to divide us? Republicans dont go to Jail?

Someone should tell Grampa Murked U of this development

another idiotic post from the clown make-up posse of left-wing idiots.

why do left-wingers want to put felons ahead of poor people who played by the rules???
Hey stupid --- this includes you too muddy --- let me try to explain the purpose of "ban the box" so even a couple of nitwits like you might be able to understand it.

The purpose of removing the checkbox from the employment application is so that an ex-offender will at least get a chance to sit down face to face with an interviewer and explain his situation, instead of just having his application immediately thrown in the trash because he had to check off the box.

Removing this checkbox in no way prevents a potential employer from running a background check on the person applying for the position. It doesn't prevent the employer from doing anything.

Man, you nutters are some stupid fucking assholes.
Oh...I understand, fuck-face.

My brother did time in the state penitentiary. He has all kinds of smarts and talent, but he's a drug-addict....and he cannot be trusted.

So go fuck yourself, prick.

why do left-wingers want to put felons ahead of poor people who played by the rules???
Hey stupid --- this includes you too muddy --- let me try to explain the purpose of "ban the box" so even a couple of nitwits like you might be able to understand it.

The purpose of removing the checkbox from the employment application is so that an ex-offender will at least get a chance to sit down face to face with an interviewer and explain his situation, instead of just having his application immediately thrown in the trash because he had to check off the box.

Removing this checkbox in no way prevents a potential employer from running a background check on the person applying for the position. It doesn't prevent the employer from doing anything.

did you know that space is provided for the explanation?

:lol:

Please provide a link about the ban the box Please....

I think non-violent criminals probably should be accepted back into society...Violent ones on the other hand should be watched far more closely.

Can I shoot them full of holes if they break into my house to rob me for drug money?
Obama is pushing this pretty heavy.

He's releasing thousands of criminals.....and then he's talking about giving them jobs in the government.

Great idea. Criminals running our government. The Criminal In Chief will make it happen.

I guess Obama just wants a bunch of his peers working in government without anyone screening them.

post-51383-Obama-Biden-psych-thats-the-wr-trkC.gif

I think non-violent criminals probably should be accepted back into society...Violent ones on the other hand should be watched far more closely.

Can I shoot them full of holes if they break into my house to rob me for drug money?
Obama is pushing this pretty heavy.

He's releasing thousands of criminals.....and then he's talking about giving them jobs in the government.

Great idea. Criminals running our government. The Criminal In Chief will make it happen.

I guess Obama just wants a bunch of his peers working in government without anyone screening them.

post-51383-Obama-Biden-psych-thats-the-wr-trkC.gif

I'm sorry I asked for another example of his stupidity, he has mad cow brain or something.

Forum List

Back