Democrats Commission to Investigate 1/6

A secretive, Kabuki Theater "audit" run by a Trumpster firm is critically needed, but a congressional inquiry over a historic event, an inquiry that scared away most of the GQP, is a bad idea.

:laugh:

Too bad. Republicans are welcome to join in, I'm sure.

Lol, we already have kabuki theatre happening with an investigation run by loonbat libs. It truly is a spectacle.
Nervous, eh?

For the “insurrection” on January 6, democrats impeached Trump. Now they need a commission to find out why they did it?

#TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Distortions & distractions Democrats

This is EXACTLY the same thing as the "Russian scandal" the Demonicrats were behind.

NOTHING will come of this so-called commission, you should be happy you don't pay taxes.

A secretive, Kabuki Theater "audit" run by a Trumpster firm is critically needed, but a congressional inquiry over a historic event, an inquiry that scared away most of the GQP, is a bad idea.

:laugh:

Too bad. Republicans are welcome to join in, I'm sure.

Lol, we already have kabuki theatre happening with an investigation run by loonbat libs. It truly is a spectacle.
Nervous, eh?

Lol, nope. I could care less.

The Democrats need to investigate the causes of the insurrection and what transpired the day of the insurrection. What did Trump say to Kevin McCarthy? Why was Trump so hesitant to assist Congress? Was there coordination among these right-wing terrorist organizations? What was the reaction of wingers at the time?

We need an investigation. We know now that the GOP is attempting to whitewash the insurrection. A record must be created. We must get to the truth.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t know anything and impeached Trump anyway just for political reasons.
Thanks for admitting we need an investigation to set the record straight as to the causes of the insurrection.
You keep on admitting Democrats had no documented facts. OK with me.
You keep admitting you don’t know the causes of the insurrection and thus keep justifying an investigation. I agree with you. Let’s investigate and get to the truth.
If we don't know the cause why impeach? Assumed guilty?

The Democrats need to investigate the causes of the insurrection and what transpired the day of the insurrection. What did Trump say to Kevin McCarthy? Why was Trump so hesitant to assist Congress? Was there coordination among these right-wing terrorist organizations? What was the reaction of wingers at the time?

We need an investigation. We know now that the GOP is attempting to whitewash the insurrection. A record must be created. We must get to the truth.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t know anything and impeached Trump anyway just for political reasons.
Thanks for admitting we need an investigation to set the record straight as to the causes of the insurrection.
You keep on admitting Democrats had no documented facts. OK with me.
You keep admitting you don’t know the causes of the insurrection and thus keep justifying an investigation. I agree with you. Let’s investigate and get to the truth.
You impeached a President with no facts. You keep admitting it.

For the “insurrection” on January 6, democrats impeached Trump. Now they need a commission to find out why they did it?

#TrumpDerangementSyndrome
Yes, the bipartisan Congressional committee seems determined to expose how the Trump goon attack on Congress happened.

Kevin McCarthy seems to be afraid that it will succeed, and is threatening partisan reprisals for cooperating with the fact finders.

Kevin McCarthy warns GOP majority 'will not forget' if companies turn over phone records to Jan. 6 committee​

Before McCarthy was given his orders to suppress the truth, he confronted the reality:

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.35.41 AM.png

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters...
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding.”

The Senate Minority Leader did not lie, either:

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.42.59 AM.png

"The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

"What are they so desperate to hide?

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.48.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.47.39 AM.png

Yes, the bipartisan Congressional committee seems determined to expose how the Trump goon attack on Congress happened.

Kevin McCarthy seems to be afraid that it will succeed, and is threatening partisan reprisals for cooperating with the fact finders.

Kevin McCarthy warns GOP majority 'will not forget' if companies turn over phone records to Jan. 6 committee​

Before McCarthy was given his orders to suppress the truth, he confronted the reality:

View attachment 533617
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters...
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding.”

The Senate Minority Leader did not lie, either:

View attachment 533621
"The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

"What are they so desperate to hide?

View attachment 533622View attachment 533624
The FBI has already called bullshit on your hoax. Stick an ANTIFA up your ass.

Forum List

Back