Democrats Continue With Their Racist Behavior

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Everything is about race to them. Even after the recent Supreme Court ruling, they still want to discriminate based on race. How long will it be before a judge rules that California is breaking the law and using race based discrimination, yet again?

Everything is about race to them. Even after the recent Supreme Court ruling, they still want to discriminate based on race. How long will it be before a judge rules that California is breaking the law and using race based discrimination, yet again?

Historically, systemically, blacks and Hispanics get longer jail time than whites. So maybe the judges should take notice of this.

How is this a "racist" behavior. If only you read the article:

The bill would add a section to the Penal Code of California requiring courts, whenever they have the authority to determine a prison sentence, to "rectify" alleged racial bias in the criminal justice system by taking into account how historically persecuted minorities are affected differently than others.

"It is the intent of the Legislature to rectify the racial bias that has historically permeated our criminal justice system as documented by the California Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans," the proposed new section to the Penal Code reads. "Whenever the court has discretion to determine the appropriate sentence according to relevant statutes and the sentencing rules of the Judicial Council, the court presiding over a criminal matter shall consider the disparate impact on historically disenfranchised and system-impacted populations."

(full article online)

Historically, systemically, blacks and Hispanics get longer jail time than whites. So maybe the judges should take notice of this.
Maybe they shouldn't be racists in the first place, in either direction. What matters is today's decision on today's case. You shouldn't be delving out sentences based on past history.

Democrats were racist before Civil Rights and after.

There is no fixing them.

The bill would add a section to the Penal Code of California requiring courts, whenever they have the authority to determine a prison sentence, to "rectify" alleged racial bias in the criminal justice system by taking into account how historically persecuted minorities are affected differently than others.

"It is the intent of the Legislature to rectify the racial bias that has historically permeated our criminal justice system as documented by the California Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans," the proposed new section to the Penal Code reads. "Whenever the court has discretion to determine the appropriate sentence according to relevant statutes and the sentencing rules of the Judicial Council, the court presiding over a criminal matter shall consider the disparate impact on historically disenfranchised and system-impacted populations."

(full article online)

So, you're going to give a black a lesser sentence today because they got tougher sentences 25 years ago? Meanwhile, today, the white guy gets a longer sentence than a black for the same thing?

Fine. Then California should get the same smackdown the South got when they too committed an insurrection against the federal government.

Except of all the blood, of course. Blood is icky and I wouldn't want to catch any diseases from them.

Are they more likely to be repeat offenders?
When it's apples to apples, blacks and Hispanics get longer sentences.

One thing you can blame this on is that the whites have more money and better lawyers. That argument I might buy as ONE reason why they get longer sentences. When all things are equal.

A public defender isn't going to get you the lightest sentence. A high price lawyer is.

I can tell you from experience, the Judges, cops and lawyers are colluding with each other. Especially public defenders. The court is going to win 100% of those cases. Where a good lawyer that you pay to fight for you is going to fight. My lawyer is HATED by the judges. Why? Because he doesn't go along.

Here's how it works. Instead of you going to trial to prove you are innocent, they offer you 6 months probation. If you take the deal, they won. If you say no, they'll threaten to throw the book at you if you are found guilty. Then they offer you 3 months, 1 months, even 1 day probation. TAKE THE DEAL! Even my cop buddy told me to take the deal. Fuck that. I'm going to trial. I'm innocent. But I had to have $1000 to pay the lawyer.

When it's apples to apples, blacks and Hispanics get longer sentences.

One thing you can blame this on is that the whites have more money and better lawyers. That argument I might buy as ONE reason why they get longer sentences. When all things are equal.

A public defender isn't going to get you the lightest sentence. A high price lawyer is.

I can tell you from experience, the Judges, cops and lawyers are colluding with each other. Especially public defenders. The court is going to win 100% of those cases. Where a good lawyer that you pay to fight for you is going to fight. My lawyer is HATED by the judges. Why? Because he doesn't go along.

Here's how it works. Instead of you going to trial to prove you are innocent, they offer you 6 months probation. If you take the deal, they won. If you say no, they'll threaten to throw the book at you if you are found guilty. Then they offer you 3 months, 1 months, even 1 day probation. TAKE THE DEAL! Even my cop buddy told me to take the deal. Fuck that. I'm going to trial. I'm innocent. But I had to have $1000 to pay the lawyer.

Or maybe family that will back them up and take responsibility for making sure they don't do it again.

affirmativeactiongfddgdtserra2.jpg

(full article online)

Thread.

Reality isn't racist.
Why yes, yes it most certainly is. You want to claim minorities have a higher rate of becoming repeat offenders and thereby a longer sentence is warranted. So, the longer sentence is based on the person's race, not the individual or even the initial crime. I mean the statistics might be there, and they very well might have a higher rate of repeating offenses, but you can't make it a generalization. "White men can't jump", want to claim I can't jump? Black people are better basketball players than white people. Does that mean all black people are great basketball players? Claiming an individual white person can't jump, or an individual black person is a great basketball player, simply based on the race, is RACIST. The same holds true here.

Why yes, yes it most certainly is. You want to claim minorities have a higher rate of becoming repeat offenders and thereby a longer sentence is warranted. So, the longer sentence is based on the person's race, not the individual or even the initial crime. I mean the statistics might be there, and they very well might have a higher rate of repeating offenses, but you can't make it a generalization. "White men can't jump", want to claim I can't jump? Black people are better basketball players than white people. Does that mean all black people are great basketball players? Claiming an individual white person can't jump, or an individual black person is a great basketball player, simply based on the race, is RACIST. The same holds true here.

All that typing, and nothing to back it up.

Minorities ARE repeat offenders at a higher rate than whites, that's just reality.

Forum List

Back