Democrats Don't Learn

Liberal cyst-drainage are incapable of learning because they are sooooo arrogant, they think they're too "enlightened" to make a mistake. Their syphilitic minds & souls can't conceive of someone not going along with their "perfection" and must be stupid or evil. It's the ultimate elitism.

So many of them swore Trump would never be President, and they were condescending as fuck when saying it.

They were......wrong. Very very fucking wrong.

He was elected, but he has NEVER been Presidential.
Government check?

Liberal cyst-drainage are incapable of learning because they are sooooo arrogant, they think they're too "enlightened" to make a mistake. Their syphilitic minds & souls can't conceive of someone not going along with their "perfection" and must be stupid or evil. It's the ultimate elitism.

So many of them swore Trump would never be President, and they were condescending as fuck when saying it.

Presidential is strictly a matter of opinion and you're entitled to yours. But I find it refreshing to have a president that is so bluntly up-front. I'm tired of soft, mincing, "beta-male" politically correct politicians that are horrified about putting American interests first, as opposed to the inbred, criminal dregs of the 3rd world who parasite off us.

im happy trump is in office

even happier that he causes leftards to have aneurysms on a regular basis

Agreed 100%. I think Trump is doing a decent enough job, he's not exactly a saint but he's done things I've liked and tried to do other things I've liked but got cockblocked by the liberalfilth Obama embedded throughout the gov't. Anything is an improvement over Obama and his diet of muslim semen and his sneering resentment of "white folk" (using that term in a sniffing, dismissive tone of voice every time).

Presidential is strictly a matter of opinion and you're entitled to yours. But I find it refreshing to have a president that is so bluntly up-front. I'm tired of soft, mincing, "beta-male" politically correct politicians that are horrified about putting American interests first, as opposed to the inbred, criminal dregs of the 3rd world who parasite off us.

Agreed 100%. I think Trump is doing a decent enough job, he's not exactly a saint but he's done things I've liked and tried to do other things I've liked but got cockblocked by the liberalfilth Obama embedded throughout the gov't. Anything is an improvement over Obama and his diet of muslim semen and his sneering resentment of "white folk" (using that term in a sniffing, dismissive tone of voice every time).

he has done the only thing i really cared about

getting a conservative on the SC

after that everything else is icing on the cake

I can certainly drink to that. Hopefully the SC becomes more pro-American interest.

I can certainly drink to that. Hopefully the SC becomes more pro-American interest.

Define "pro-American" if you can.

So, by that do you mean you want an Authoritarian government?

So, by that do you mean you want an Authoritarian government?

stop with your bs dummy it gets stale

Forum List

Back