Democrats face these major headwinds in 2022 elections

Aside from the historical trend of the opposition party gaining seats in midterm elections, the author discusses issues such as an uptick in violent crime, the border crisis, rising inflation, and critical race theory combined with their already slim majority, as issues that may work against Democrats keeping a majority in Congress after next year's elections.

The Dims are terrified of rising crime rates and the defund the police movement they championed. That is their Achilles heel. If you live in a major urban area like New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland, or Los Angeles they are rapidly becoming very dangerous places to live.

The Dims will need to either fully embrace law and order and middle class mostly Suburban voters, or continue to embrace BLM and Antifa. They cannot have it both ways.

My prediction.... Being Dims they will lie to both sides and try to have it both ways. That strategy will fail miserably. But no one can accuse politicians of being smart.
Immigrants Who Supported Bin Laden Got Biden Elected

The United Nations colonization of our electorate has made sure that Republicans will never again have the majority in D.C. Their only hope is to declare independence from Mongrelized America. LIke the Whigs, they need to wag goodbye.

All these problems you wishfully think will sink the Democrats have been around for decades. They have been progressively getting worse all that time without discrediting the Party. The demons' Demographic Demolition Derby will showcase all future elections; fans at the spectacle will fully support and permanently empower the Free Stuff/Hate Whitey government.

Do you seriously believe that Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016?

Lowest black unemployment rate in US history
Lowest Latino unemployment rate in US history
Lowest Asian unemployment rate in US history
Lowest Women's unemployment rate in US history
Lowest Young Adult unemployment rate in US history
Most Americans working at 1 time in US history
Black Small Business Ownership Rose 400% in 1 Year
Millions of Americans off of Food Stamps, Welfare, & Unemployment'
Delivered vaccines in less than 1 year...and made them volutary
Signed VA Accountability Act into law
Built the Wall (not completed)
Kates Law (passed in the House)
Ended catch-and-Release
Brought back manufacturing Jobs after Obama said losing them was 'new norm', never coming back
Largest decline in drug prices in 50 years
1st President to actually keep most of his promises (walked the talk)

and so much more....

So inanswer to your question, YES!
'

Aside from the historical trend of the opposition party gaining seats in midterm elections, the author discusses issues such as an uptick in violent crime, the border crisis, rising inflation, and critical race theory combined with their already slim majority, as issues that may work against Democrats keeping a majority in Congress after next year's elections.

The Dims are terrified of rising crime rates and the defund the police movement they championed. That is their Achilles heel. If you live in a major urban area like New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland, or Los Angeles they are rapidly becoming very dangerous places to live.

The Dims will need to either fully embrace law and order and middle class mostly Suburban voters, or continue to embrace BLM and Antifa. They cannot have it both ways.

My prediction.... Being Dims they will lie to both sides and try to have it both ways. That strategy will fail miserably. But no one can accuse politicians of being smart.
Immigrants Who Supported Bin Laden Got Biden Elected

The United Nations colonization of our electorate has made sure that Republicans will never again have the majority in D.C. Their only hope is to declare independence from Mongrelized America. LIke the Whigs, they need to wag goodbye.

All these problems you wishfully think will sink the Democrats have been around for decades. They have been progressively getting worse all that time without discrediting the Party. The demons' Demographic Demolition Derby will showcase all future elections; fans at the spectacle will fully support and permanently empower the Free Stuff/Hate Whitey government.
That is a lot of crazy packed into one post.

Okay, but i agree with the other poster who said we have short memories. But i do wonder why the author didnt also mention the GOP campaign to pass laws that suppress the vote. Seems to me thats a pretty big factor regardles sof anything else that happens.

Can't wait for all the ads to roll out. This crazy Dim calls for "dismantling the police."

That will dim in comparison to the videos of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol - and all the videos of the spineless weenie GOP pols that continue to lie about it.

Yeah, I think the video of the unarmed woman being shot in the back and killed should really help your team. :thup:

She was shot in the shoulder, dumbass.

And the vast majority of the people realize that she deserved what she got (We are talking about Babbit, right?)

Somehow that pales in comparison to the George Floyd murder.

The vast majority of people support killing her?

You mean the vast majority of soulless ghouls, right?

Last edited:
Midterms are a year and a half away. The most important factor in those elections has yet to occur. We have a rather short memory.

Slow Joe's dementia will guarantee a shellacking
Maybe. But we are looking at having 5-6% GDP growth and very good wage growth as well.

Anything could happen between now and November 2022.

It's not about the economy, if so Trump would have won in a landslide

The dem's downfall will be the "woke" shit.

Trust me.... people are tired of it, I hear it constantly...

Save it Blotto, I don't watch vids on here

Stay ignorant, sweetie. Stay ignorant. trump loves and blesses you for that.

In a related development, Charley Sheen has been admonishing his fellow actors to stay sober.

Last edited:

I would add the protracted school closings have ticked off a LOT of moderate and even blue state moms. I know a lot personally and online who are Democrats who have said they will never vote blue again.

Do not mess with mothers' kids.

Midterms are a year and a half away. The most important factor in those elections has yet to occur. We have a rather short memory.

Maybe. But we are looking at having 5-6% GDP growth and very good wage growth as well.

Save it Blotto, I don't watch vids on here

I won't watch it either as the General stomps on your wokeness.

I'm not "woke", shitstain.

Now waddle off and cease annoying me

Yeah, that is true. No sense of increasing your knowledge base since you graduated high school.

"graduated high school"? :heehee:

Picture Republican Candidates in the 2022 election cycle asking this question. Because they will. A Lot.

So {D} Congressman {D} Senator, BLM and Antifa have stated they want to defund the Police and fundamentally change Law Enforcement in America. Do you support BLM and Antifa and their radical agenda?

They'll respond with their marching orders..."it wasn't us it was the right!!!"..... everyone knows that's utter BS
Sure, because we all know what the republic pols will be running one....white privilege issues as screamed by tucker carlson.

The Left owns defunding the police, jackwad.....you can scream all day and I know better
And you trump fluffers own beating up and maiming the police, hun.

So, you have all the boxes checked.

When are you going to run for Congress in your district?

We will vote for you....even if it is not legal.

Picture Republican Candidates in the 2022 election cycle asking this question. Because they will. A Lot.

So {D} Congressman {D} Senator, BLM and Antifa have stated they want to defund the Police and fundamentally change Law Enforcement in America. Do you support BLM and Antifa and their radical agenda?

They'll respond with their marching orders..."it wasn't us it was the right!!!"..... everyone knows that's utter BS
Sure, because we all know what the republic pols will be running one....white privilege issues as screamed by tucker carlson.

The Left owns defunding the police, jackwad.....you can scream all day and I know better
And you trump fluffers own beating up and maiming the police, hun.
Their outrage is selective. LOL Heck, down here in Miss we're just trying to figure out how to get more police who'll arrest the murderers and judges who'll keep em locked up. LOL

While Trump supporters live in an echo chamber, as the OP demonstrates, the mood of the rest of the country is quite different.

What Trumpbots refuse to see is that while no one was crazy about Biden in 2020, but the vast majority of voters hated Trump. That's why Biden won by such a huge margin.

(Please don't even start on the 'election was stolen' BS - you know it's not true!)

Now the Jan. 6 attack on the capitol just increased the hatred for Trump.

What the Trumpbots don't understand is that by forcing the entire GOP to continue supporting Trump and the BIG LIE, the hatred and disgust people have with Trump is being pushed onto the entire GOP.

Many people voted for Biden, but voted Republican down ticket. Seeing how the GOP is acting now is going to change that in 2022. People want this Trump era nightmare to end, and if it takes kicking the entire GOP out of office - THEY WILL!!!

You can go back to your echo chamber now.
And you believe CCP / Dementia-Joe Received MILLIONS of more votes than Barak Obama.... :p
Especially silly since Biden lost a lot of Hispanic and black voters to Trump.

Can't wait for all the ads to roll out. This crazy Dim calls for "dismantling the police."

That will dim in comparison to the videos of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol - and all the videos of the spineless weenie GOP pols that continue to lie about it.

Yeah, I think the video of the unarmed woman being shot in the back and killed should really help your team. :thup:

She was shot in the shoulder, dumbass.

And the vast majority of the people realize that she deserved what she got (We are talking about Babbit, right?)

Somehow that pales in comparison to the George Floyd murder.

I doubt she did fentyal

Or assaulted a pregnant woman at gun point.

I would add the protracted school closings have ticked off a LOT of moderate and even blue state moms. I know a lot personally and online who are Democrats who have said they will never vote blue again.

Do not mess with mothers' kids.
I call bullshit on previous post.

While Trump supporters live in an echo chamber, as the OP demonstrates, the mood of the rest of the country is quite different.

What Trumpbots refuse to see is that while no one was crazy about Biden in 2020, but the vast majority of voters hated Trump. That's why Biden won by such a huge margin.

(Please don't even start on the 'election was stolen' BS - you know it's not true!)

Now the Jan. 6 attack on the capitol just increased the hatred for Trump.

What the Trumpbots don't understand is that by forcing the entire GOP to continue supporting Trump and the BIG LIE, the hatred and disgust people have with Trump is being pushed onto the entire GOP.

Many people voted for Biden, but voted Republican down ticket. Seeing how the GOP is acting now is going to change that in 2022. People want this Trump era nightmare to end, and if it takes kicking the entire GOP out of office - THEY WILL!!!

You can go back to your echo chamber now.
And you believe CCP / Dementia-Joe Received MILLIONS of more votes than Barak Obama.... :p
PRESIDENT Joe Biden did. Fat donnie's the LOSER.

A worthless sec defense.

Forum List

Back