Democrats FINALLY come up with their platform for 2018!

Wow. They sure seem intent on tripling down on their stupidity.

Enjoy your loss, Dems. Maybe you'll learn something from it. :21:

Dems Vow To Repeal 'Parts' Of GOP Tax Cuts; But Which Ones? They're All Popular

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO! PLEASEEEE!!!! I am begging you run on that! Americans are NOT that stupid....money talks and shit walks! Their wallets are thicker and bank accounts bigger....they see right through your stupidity! But please RUN ON THAT!

Popular today, then when the debt levels go through the roof and the recession starts, how popular will it be then?

Public debt of the U.S. by month, 2016-2017 | Statistic

US debt jumped from $19,844 billion in August to $20,244 billion in September.

This debt, when a recession hits, will hurt a lot of people.

The Federal Govt's debt is rising and rising and rising.

It's $170,000 per tax payer right now.

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO! PLEASEEEE!!!! I am begging you run on that! Americans are NOT that stupid....money talks and shit walks! Their wallets are thicker and bank accounts bigger....they see right through your stupidity! But please RUN ON THAT!

Popular today, then when the debt levels go through the roof and the recession starts, how popular will it be then?

You did not mind when Obama was adding to the debt, now suddenly it is a bad thing

Who will it hurt? How?

Ah, another post Odium can't respond to.

Again RETARD remind us how you had zero problems with debt when Obama was adding it.

Hating Trump was their campaign strategy in 2016, and DACA and tax the rich, they got their ass kicked. Would not surprise me if they doubled down though they are dumb as a post.

Again RETARD remind us how you had zero problems with debt when Obama was adding it.

$10 freaking trillion dollars of it PLUS the Fed printed trillions more.

All back to Obama era taxes. Any reductions are tied to reduced spending. No more reckless conservative cuts that skyrocket the deficit. The deficit is too high already.

I have no idea what the democrats are trying to do. They don't want business moving back to the US, they were against a competitive corporate tax rate, Obama says manufacturing is dead and will never come back, they don't want workers to keep more of their earnings, they complain about everything favors the rich, but they won't fight for a dime for anyone else. They constantly say the American Dream is dead, and that people have no chance at success, so they should just enroll in government programs. That sounds like a kind of hell, and all they seem to worry about is what pronouns to call people and solar panels.

I expect them to run on a platform of putting illegal interests ahead of American citizens, dehumanizing working-class whites as racist hillbillies, beautification of black career criminals, and reminding the public that everything is somehow racist - despite the fact that this is the only white-majority country in history to elect a black leader.

I expect them to run on a platform of putting illegal interests ahead of American citizens, dehumanizing working-class whites as racist hillbillies, beautification of black career criminals, and reminding the public that everything is somehow racist - despite the fact that this is the only white-majority country in history to elect a black leader.

beautification of black career criminals

Or beatification?

I think Mondale was the last Dim to run on tax increases.

How did that workout for him?

iu

Forum List

Back