Democrats force FOX to fire sportscaster who criticized perverts

[

Where's the part where it said "Democrats" forced Fox to do that?

It wasn't the Klan. THINK

You keep telling people to "think." Are you sure you know what that word means? Because I've got to say, you have yet to show any signs of cognitive ability that streatch beyond pushes keys on a keyboard...

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

You keep telling people to "think." Are you sure you know what that word means? Because I've got to say, you have yet to show any signs of cognitive ability that streatch beyond pushes keys on a keyboard...

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

I didn't avoid any issue. Earlier in the thread I pointed out that you are a liar. That goes directly to your OP. The rest is just lagniappe...

Last edited:

Dang. I missed where you posted PROOF that Ds had anything to do with this.

Why not just admit you lied?

Forum List

Back