Democrats Give Big Tax Credit to the Rich while Regular Americans Suffer under High Inflation

Nope. 110v. They can charge a little faster with 220 but 110 works just fine

Little??

While a Level 1 charger will typically get 4 miles of driving range per hour of charge, a Level 2 charger will get an average of 32 miles of driving range per hour of charge. This means that you’re charging faster with a Level 2 charger: Typical charging time for a Level 2 EV charger is around 3-8 hours to full while the average Level 1 EV charger will take 11-20 hours to fully charge.

The Difference between Level 1 & 2 EV Chargers | EVOCHARGE

Next time don't lie about something easily found on the interwebs.

Thanks. Normally the inexpensive car might be a bit smaller or have less bells and whistles. We have a Kia Forte, it is what one would call an inexpensive car, but it is no lower in quality than cars that cost twice as much, might even be better quality.
You can get an EV for the same price or cheaper than a gas powered car.
Thanks. Normally the inexpensive car might be a bit smaller or have less bells and whistles. We have a Kia Forte, it is what one would call an inexpensive car, but it is no lower in quality than cars that cost twice as much, might even be better quality.
True. When my oldest grandson got his drivers license, I bought him a 1 owner Kia Optima at a great price, and had only 16k miles. He's going on his 3rd year of owning it, and so far its been nearly bullet proof.

They can't get it if they can't afford an electric car, or even any new car. How about a credit for those who buy a preowned vehicle or take the bus?
You are in luck
You also get the credit if you buy a used EV

True. When my oldest grandson got his drivers license, I bought him a 1 owner Kia Optima with at a great price and only 16k miles. He's going on his 3rd year of owning it, and so far its been nearly bullet proof.

We have had our Forte going on 5 years without a single problem. Hell it even survived a head on with a deer.

Why should we have to buy some cheap, problem-ridden car just to pacify the climate-change lefties, and instituting a tax credit that will drive inflation higher?

Americans have climate change way down on their list of concerns - with inflation #1.. So what do the elitist, tone-deaf Democrats do? Drive inflation higher with a climate change spending bill.

November can’t come fast enough. Gd knows what the inflation rate will be by then.

Not only are you helping the environment you are helping your pocketbook by avoiding $4 a gallon gas

You didn’t read what I was responding to. The leftist said I could buy a cheap $30,000 Nissan EV. I responded that I didn’t want a cheap, problem- ridden car, which is what a $30K EV would be.
Now you are making shit up

Electric Vehicles are much less complex than an internal combustion engine. Also no cooling system, exhaust, pollution controls, oil changes

one problem I see with EV's is that a lot of truck drivers like to get involved in rollin' coal- a political statement against Environmentalist Whackos.

EV manufacturers should offer a special feature to create smoke for those drivers who want to make this political statement. Maybe they can burn garbage or dog poo or used oil to create clouds of smoke as they cruise in their EV's?

one problem I see with EV's is that a lot of truck drivers like to get involved in rollin' coal- a political statement against Environmentalist Whackos.

EV manufacturers should offer a special feature to create smoke for those drivers who want to make this political statement. Maybe they can burn garbage or dog poo or used oil to create clouds of smoke as they cruise in their EV's?
Well if you buy a car for the thrill of Vroom, Vroom…..you are out of luck

But you do get a car with wicked acceleration

a lot of working class folks out there with an extra $27K laying around? Oh no? They might need a loan? With Xiden's Fed skyrocketing interest rates...that tax credit will be eaten up in a year.

Thanks for nothing

Well, then you can’t afford a new internal combustion car either

Again, regular middle class Americans can’t afford a $60,000 car, even with a $7500 credit.

I bought a $25,000 car, new, and it’s fine.
and there plan is to make your $25,000 investment worth zero.

One can't educate demofk bricks.

Forum List

Back