Democrats hate Carson because he is black

It really is a shame they hate the guy just because of his skin color.
Just who are these people who hate him? Are they friends if yours? People you work with? Parishioners in your church?
No, Democrats who criticize Carson.
I do not know any Democrats who hate him. Most of the Democrats in these boards appear to just not think he would be a good President.
Are you talking about those Democrats who organized the KKK in the last century? Hell, those guys turned into Republicans.
No, I'm just going by the rule.

If you're a white person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're a racist.

If you're a black person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're an Uncle Tom

We learned this during the 2008 presidential campaign and beyond.

Everyone knows this.
Despite his many failures and negligible successes most of the Democrats on this board think Obama is a successful president. You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that.
Speak of racists, and they shall appear.

Just who are these people who hate him? Are they friends if yours? People you work with? Parishioners in your church?
I do not know any Democrats who hate him. Most of the Democrats in these boards appear to just not think he would be a good President.
Are you talking about those Democrats who organized the KKK in the last century? Hell, those guys turned into Republicans.

If you're a white person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're a racist.

If you're a black person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're an Uncle Tom

Everyone knows this.
Despite his many failures and negligible successes most of the Democrats on this board think Obama is a successful president. You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that.
Tell me when did you discover your self hate?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Everyone knows this.

Probably when he discover he was mixed race and all his problems were because of that.

If Carson were a liberal the Right would hate him because he's black.
You've exceeded your own stupidity on this one. I'll give you some time to figure it out.

11683096-large.jpg

What were you saying?

Everyone knows this.

I am fabulous, I have had an amazing life, I have a beautiful wife and gorgeous children. Not a bit of self hate.

but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.
ok i agree.....but what if they dont sound racist and get called it anyway?.....
Then the person calling them racist is wrong.
well its happened here plenty of times,to me a few times,just for asking one of them a simple question....
Anyone in particular?
yea poet.....that guy had his head firmly up his ass .....he considered me racist and put me on ignore because i had the gall and audacity to disagree with him...

They just hate him because he's black, it's obvious.

:laugh:
Would you be able to provide any proof, or is this just a wild assertation?

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.
Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................
Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.
everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist
i have been in many a thread were that was happening....back in the old format when Obama was first running poet,dean,lakota,dottie and jones and many others used to say that quite a bit....and i do realize that many righties here are racist....but these jerks used to say this to even people who treated the Pres with respect....
"just say what you really mean...its the black guy in the white house you hate"....

Haven't you guys heard his ridiculous comments on Jews and Hitler? It's not that he's black, it's that he is as stupid as fuck. Even you ding-a-lings have to admit that.

No, I sure haven't heard anything about Jews and Hitler.

BTW, Carson is a neurosurgeon, you ask "want fries with that?" You are in no position to call him stupid.
Dean is in no position to call someone who's job entails asking people if they want fries with that. That would be his dream job.
he is in no position to call others a racist either....something he is good at but just cant seem to prove it when asked...

Forum List

Back