Democrats hate Carson because he is black

And by 'thriving', you mean sobbing pitefully at their own disarray and lack of leadership?

Nothing says 'thriving' like weeping bitter tears at your own impotence and inability to accomplish anything. Want some more 'thriving'?

'Jaw Dropping Incomptence' ...And this from a life long conservative.

But to you, there's nothing wrong, the GOP is 'thriving', and there's no reason to look behind the curtain to find the source of all the sobbing.

All you're demonstrating is mindless, obsequious obedience to whatever you're told to think. No matter how incompetent, ineffective, or disorganized your party is.......you'll continue to rearrange the deck chairs, telling how everything is perfect..... as the ship slowly sinks.

And demonstrate why republicans are in this pickle to begin with.

Because we don't like democratic policies which is what Obama is. His skin color had nothing to do with his policies.
Much of the right were against him the moment he took office. We all remember this.

I do it was because of his policies, not his skin color. Believe it or not, I was against most of Bill Clinton's policies. And Reid is the dumbest Senate Majority Leader of all time. Is that because Obama was black?
And by 'thriving', you mean sobbing pitefully at their own disarray and lack of leadership?

Nothing says 'thriving' like weeping bitter tears at your own impotence and inability to accomplish anything. Want some more 'thriving'?

But to you, there's nothing wrong, the GOP is 'thriving', and there's no reason to look behind the curtain to find the source of all the sobbing.

All you're demonstrating is mindless, obsequious obedience to whatever you're told to think. No matter how incompetent, ineffective, or disorganized your party is.......you'll continue to rearrange the deck chairs, telling how everything is perfect..... as the ship slowly sinks.

Because we don't like democratic policies which is what Obama is. His skin color had nothing to do with his policies.
Much of the right were against him the moment he took office. We all remember this.

I do it was because of his policies, not his skin color. Believe it or not, I was against most of Bill Clinton's policies. And Reid is the dumbest Senate Majority Leader of all time. Is that because Obama was black?
You admit then that you disliked him as soon as he took office without giving him a chance. Thank you for your honesty.

Where did I say that? Speaking of honesty is not your strong suit is it?

You admit then that you disliked him as soon as he took office without giving him a chance. Thank you for your honesty.

My honesty is stronger than your reading comprehension.

he's an intellectually dishonest left-wing loser who cant debate without pulling a straw man out of his ass
Says the person who cannot attempt an intelligent discussion without insults.

I
That means absolutely nothing. Hey, there is a spill in aisle 3.
Hey ot was your party that started a war so you could own black people

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
When did this happen genius.
History . ,but hey now you guys are killing them by the millions. You just use abortion and shoddy education.

If you cannot answer a question, you should not bother to reply.
You progressives are thick

If that is all you can say, it is pretty obvious who the thick one is.

Bullshit, I tire of your lies.

You are tiring of my truth.

You are tiring of my truth.

Whatever.

I
Hey ot was your party that started a war so you could own black people

History . ,but hey now you guys are killing them by the millions. You just use abortion and shoddy education.

Thank you for proving my point.
Only if your point is that you are a dishonest idiot who hates to hear the truth

I don't like him for the fact that he's a anti-science religious fundie.

We spend years fighting people like this in the middle east just to elect a christian version of it here?
Providing once again you only get information from progressives

I

Only if your point is that you are a dishonest idiot who hates to hear the truth

The only thing that I was not honest about was that you had a spill in aisle 3.

I

Oh don't worry we all know you are a racist so you don't have to lie about it

I

Oh don't worry we all know you are a racist so you don't have to lie about it

I have gone out and had a great life, you are sticking shelves. I can see why you are so angry.
I am from a mixed marriage, which parent am I racist towards?

It really is a shame they hate the guy just because of his skin color.
Just who are these people who hate him? Are they friends if yours? People you work with? Parishioners in your church?
No, Democrats who criticize Carson.
I do not know any Democrats who hate him. Most of the Democrats in these boards appear to just not think he would be a good President.
Are you talking about those Democrats who organized the KKK in the last century? Hell, those guys turned into Republicans.

Just who are these people who hate him? Are they friends if yours? People you work with? Parishioners in your church?
I do not know any Democrats who hate him. Most of the Democrats in these boards appear to just not think he would be a good President.
Are you talking about those Democrats who organized the KKK in the last century? Hell, those guys turned into Republicans.
No, I'm just going by the rule.

If you're a white person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're a racist.

If you're a black person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're an Uncle Tom

We learned this during the 2008 presidential campaign and beyond.

Everyone knows this.

No, I'm just going by the rule.

If you're a white person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're a racist.

If you're a black person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're an Uncle Tom

We learned this during the 2008 presidential campaign and beyond.

Everyone knows this.
Those are right wing rules. Democrats are on the left.

Forum List

Back