Democrats hate Carson because he is black

It really is a shame they hate the guy just because of his skin color.
Just who are these people who hate him? Are they friends if yours? People you work with? Parishioners in your church?
No, Democrats who criticize Carson.
I do not know any Democrats who hate him. Most of the Democrats in these boards appear to just not think he would be a good President.
Are you talking about those Democrats who organized the KKK in the last century? Hell, those guys turned into Republicans.
No, I'm just going by the rule.

If you're a white person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're a racist.

If you're a black person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're an Uncle Tom

We learned this during the 2008 presidential campaign and beyond.

Everyone knows this.
Those are right wing rules. Demicrats are on the left.
The rules have been laid out and enforced by the regressive leftists of the PC Police.

Have you always been a racist?

Just who are these people who hate him? Are they friends if yours? People you work with? Parishioners in your church?
I do not know any Democrats who hate him. Most of the Democrats in these boards appear to just not think he would be a good President.
Are you talking about those Democrats who organized the KKK in the last century? Hell, those guys turned into Republicans.

If you're a white person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're a racist.

If you're a black person and you criticize a black person, that means you hate them and you're an Uncle Tom

Everyone knows this.
The rules have been laid out and enforced by the regressive leftists of the PC Police.

I have never been a racist, and I do not listen to the PC police.

Everyone knows this.

I come from a mixed marriage, which side do you think I hate?

Everyone knows this.

Yeah, I don't believe that, sorry.

Everyone knows this.

Probably the darker one.

Everyone knows this.

Yeah, I don't believe that, sorry.
You are Afraid of the truth, that is really a shame.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh ya the women saying they are voting with their vaginas don't care about gender lolol
How does one vote with their vagina?

Do they have to straddle the butterfly ballot?

Or will they vote to put the serial rapist and sexual-offender back in the White House?

Everyone knows this.

Probably the darker one.
That is hilarious. You obviously do not read my posts, so I am lost as to what you would base this on.

Probably the darker one.
That is hilarious. You obviously do not read my posts, so I am lost as to what you would base this on.
You're very defensive. Calm down.

Embrace your racism, you'll be fine.

Carson isn't the only thing that the Libtards hate because he is Black.

ar15-its-because-im-black-630x345.jpg

Everyone knows this.
Despite his many failures and negligible successes most of the Democrats on this board think Obama is a successful president. You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that.

Everyone knows this.
Despite his many failures and negligible successes most of the Democrats on this board think Obama is a successful president. You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that.
Hey, I'm just quoting the rules that we've lived under for 7+ years.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh ya the women saying they are voting with their vaginas don't care about gender lolol

Or will they vote to put the serial rapist and sexual-offender back in the White House?
They have been practicing voting with their vaginas which I would pay to see lol kisskisskiss

And yes how funny they want the first man to be the one who treated women with less respect than an abortion clinic.

They have been practicing voting with their vaginas which I would pay to see lol kisskisskiss

And yes how funny they want the first man to be the one who treated women with less respect than an abortion clinic.
Crunchy babies?

Probably the darker one.
You're very defensive. Calm down.

Embrace your racism, you'll be fine.
No one is defensive. It is hilarious because on these boards I get accused of being a racist towards Whites.

You progressives are thick

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Thank you for proving my point.
Only if your point is that you are a dishonest idiot who hates to hear the truth

The only thing that I was not honest about was that you had a spill in aisle 3.
Oh don't worry we all know you are a racist so you don't have to lie about it

I have gone out and had a great life, you are sticking shelves. I can see why you are so angry.
I am from a mixed marriage, which parent am I racist towards?
Gee some of your best friends are black right comrade? How lucky they are to be be talk to by you one of the master race right?

Crunchy babies?
Lol the diaper service?

Son Crack a book. all those racists stayed democrats. unless you are saying only racists live in southern states?

Everyone knows this.
Those are right wing rules. Democrats are on the left.
So was Hitler

Forum List

Back