Democrats hate Carson because he is black

There are always exceptions that succeed no matter the obstacles placed in their way, whether those obstacles be overt racist opposition or covert racial contempt. Like I said, lowering requirements is paternalistic contempt.
If a group has any opposition, they should be helped. A disgrace.
Lowering expectations and requirements is not helping. That's the point.
Helped Carson and many others.
What requirements were lowered for Carson?

The one that this thread attempts to give him.
I'll be sure to let him know that at the next meeting. Should be good for a laugh or two.

Carson didnt turn into an angry, chip on his shoulder, rich, bougie Black hypocrite that panders for a living.

the Left hates when that happens
Has nothing to do with making rape victims have the baby, screwing the nonrich even more on taxes, making Gay marriage illegal again, ending legal pot again, and ending health insurance for poor workers AGAIN, etc etc. You're a perfect chump for the greedy idiot lying megarich Pubs, stupid.

YAWN; since we're keeping it real leftard, maybe democrats got their asses whupped in the last cycle and wont take back the House next year because under Progressive/Democrat rule

THE RICHEST GOT RICHER AND THE POOREST GOT POORER; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE THAN WAS HAPPENING UNDER REPUBLICANS???????????

NOW YOU TELL ME IDIOT; just who is the "perfect chump"????????
Still Reaganist policy, dumbass, defended to the death by Pubs. Did you hear about the Boosh depression? Ay caramba what a dumbass talking point...

30 years and the libbies s I'll blame Reagan and did nothing to change government after Reagan. :lmao: You and your cronies are crybaby losers.

Carson didnt turn into an angry, chip on his shoulder, rich, bougie Black hypocrite that panders for a living.

Has nothing to do with making rape victims have the baby, screwing the nonrich even more on taxes, making Gay marriage illegal again, ending legal pot again, and ending health insurance for poor workers AGAIN, etc etc. You're a perfect chump for the greedy idiot lying megarich Pubs, stupid.

YAWN; since we're keeping it real leftard, maybe democrats got their asses whupped in the last cycle and wont take back the House next year because under Progressive/Democrat rule

THE RICHEST GOT RICHER AND THE POOREST GOT POORER; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE THAN WAS HAPPENING UNDER REPUBLICANS???????????

Still Reaganist policy, dumbass, defended to the death by Pubs. Did you hear about the Boosh depression? Ay caramba what a dumbass talking point...

30 years and the libbies s I'll blame Reagan and did nothing to change government after Reagan. :lmao: You and your cronies are crybaby losers.
Yup, Pubs are great at pandering to the rich, duping the chumps, and wrecking the country and the world. Great job. Congrats.

Yup, Pubs are great at pandering to the rich, duping the chumps, and wrecking the country and the world. Great job. Congrats.

Congrats on being a racist powerless party that can't seem to fix anything after 30 years. Great job wimps,

Spotlight is on Carson tonight

He is lead dog and will get most of the questions. Hope he stays awake and appears presidential

Hope he actually did his homework this time and is prepared

Spotlight is on Carson tonight

He is lead dog and will get most of the questions. Hope he stays awake and appears presidential

Hope he actually did his homework this time and is prepared

Is there another debate tonight?

Seems that way....Carsons turn to be leading

These things are like political whac-a-mole where whoever pops his head up gets whacked

look at the left-wingers making fools of themselves!!

lol they are saying Carson cant ever be the nominee for republicans because repubilcans are supposedly too racist

ok nutjobs; so who are the white candidates the Left is going to pick over carson? Another minority, a Hispanic and a female are trailing the frontrunners but WAY AHEAD of several white guys polling in the single digits

libs are losers who lie to themselves

YAWN
exactly how many times does this pathetic crybaby franco have to be reminded Progs are in charge and have been for the last seven years?/

YAWN
exactly how many times does this pathetic crybaby franco have to be reminded Progs are in charge and have been for the last seven years?/

Are you saying the GOP didn't win the House in 2010? I read that somewhere. Was it a misprint?

Congrats on being a racist powerless party that can't seem to fix anything after 30 years. Great job wimps,

EXACTLY!!

he's too stupid to realize every whine about republicans not in power; even DEAD ones that governed DECADES AGO; is an admission of PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

YAWN

Are you saying the GOP didn't win the House in 2010? I read that somewhere. Was it a misprint?

I'M SAYING even when they did, idiot; the other two branches the Executive Branch and the Senate, remained in the hands of the other Party until JANUARY OF THIS YEAR

maybe you're too stupid to know 2/3 is more than 1/3?

YAWN

I'M SAYING even when they did, idiot; the other two branches the Executive Branch and the Senate, remained in the hands of the other Party until JANUARY OF THIS YEAR

Maybe you know that if a bill doesn't pass the House it won't become a bill?

Goddam you're retarded. Have they NO education in your country?

YAWN

Maybe you know that if a bill doesn't pass the House it won't become a bill?

Goddam you're retarded. Have they NO education in your country?

maybe you havent heard MORE THAN 300 BILLS DID PASS THE HOUSE BUT WERE "OBSTRUCTED" ONCE THEY GOT TO THE DEM-MAJORITY SENATE?

damn what a complete idiot. that was TOO EASY!!

really didnt think that one through before posting huh???

i love the way absurd left-wing losers try to come here thinking they have some kind of stinging rebuttal when in reality all they have is very easily-rebuttted stupidity that just makes they look even more pathetic!!

and because many of you are SO predictable i can predict your next whine; the bills OBSTRUCTED IN THE DEMOCRAT SENATE had no chance of passing.

you DO know that isnt true dont you???

Democrats realize losing just a fraction of African American support, could be disastrous for em. They definitely don't wanna see any successful African American Republican candidates.

The hypocrisy of Pubs and the stupidity of the dupes is amazing. A party first disgrace. Anything for the greedy idiot rich. Bring back the real filibuster. Nothing can get done but lowering taxes on the rich and raising them on the rest...

Forum List

Back