Democrats hate Carson because he is black

I know you racists hate that a black man would step out of line. You want them submissive to your agenda, that is the only reason you tolerate them.

You can use that delusion as comfort when Carson eventually gets his ass kicked out of the race.

you keep saying that idiot; he's now the frontrunner
I see 55% of Trump supporters are solid, but only 20% of Carson supporters. Your problem is all your candidates and policies SUCK, hater dupes. Whatever you do, don't think about what horrible POLICIES you're voting for.

you mean like sanctuary cities wher 7-time felons ADMIT they headed to BECAUSE they would get sanctuary end up kiling innocent women out for a walk on a pier with their daddy???

that kind of policies that SUCK left-wing retard???
Brainwashed by anecdote and hate AGAIN. Illegals commit fewer crimes than citizens, dingbat dupe.

great idiot; then they should commit fewer of them on the other side of the border right leftard??

anyway you cant and wont back up that statistic with anything resembling a reputable source,

yes loon take that as a direct challenge from this "dupe" ok dummy????

lol

Carson didnt turn into an angry, chip on his shoulder, rich, bougie Black hypocrite that panders for a living.

the Left hates when that happens
Has nothing to do with making rape victims have the baby, screwing the nonrich even more on taxes, making Gay marriage illegal again, ending legal pot again, and ending health insurance for poor workers AGAIN, etc etc. You're a perfect chump for the greedy idiot lying megarich Pubs, stupid.

YAWN; since we're keeping it real leftard, maybe democrats got their asses whupped in the last cycle and wont take back the House next year because under Progressive/Democrat rule

THE RICHEST GOT RICHER AND THE POOREST GOT POORER; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE THAN WAS HAPPENING UNDER REPUBLICANS???????????

NOW YOU TELL ME IDIOT; just who is the "perfect chump"????????
Still Reaganist policy, dumbass, defended to the death by Pubs. Did you hear about the Boosh depression? Ay caramba what a dumbass talking point...

there you go again embarrassing yourself living in your time-warp bubble leftard

where everything is always somebody else's fault; the old dead white republican that got a legions of DEMOCRATS to vote for his policies

hard to understate just how much of a pathetic idiot you are

You can use that delusion as comfort when Carson eventually gets his ass kicked out of the race.

you keep saying that idiot; he's now the frontrunner
I see 55% of Trump supporters are solid, but only 20% of Carson supporters. Your problem is all your candidates and policies SUCK, hater dupes. Whatever you do, don't think about what horrible POLICIES you're voting for.

you mean like sanctuary cities wher 7-time felons ADMIT they headed to BECAUSE they would get sanctuary end up kiling innocent women out for a walk on a pier with their daddy???

that kind of policies that SUCK left-wing retard???
Brainwashed by anecdote and hate AGAIN. Illegals commit fewer crimes than citizens, dingbat dupe.

great idiot; then they should commit fewer of them on the other side of the border right leftard??

anyway you cant and wont back up that statistic with anything resembling a reputable source,

yes loon take that as a direct challenge from this "dupe" ok dummy????

lol
Idiotic total waste of time you are.

1. Native-Born Americans More Likely To Commit Crimes...
    thinkprogress.org/.../10/20/2807051/native-born-commit-crime
    Oct 19, 2013 · A study finds that native-born Americans are more likely to commit crimesthan immigrants. ... native-born population and a little less than 25 percent for ...

2. Fact-check: Illegal immigrants and crime | Beyond...
    immigration.lohudblogs.com/2009/06/24/fact-check-illegal...
    ... suggesting that illegal immigrants commit more crime than ... of which hasILLEGALS committing the crimes ... nose at us. Illegal aliens commit a crime ...

you see moron/

this is why nobody takes you seriously??

why dont you use OBAMA'S LAW ENFORCEMENT NUMBERS???

HIS FBI STATISTICS??

because you cant; they dont exist
you're citing a "study"

your article also seeks to dilute EVEN THE FIGURES IT DOES CITE, by making a distinction between first and second generation "immigrants"

YOUR OWN STUDY DOESNT EVEN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS; SO HOW CAN YOU THEN CLAIM "ILLEGALS COMMIT FEWER CRIMES THAN CITIZENS; "dingbat dupe"

what a total moron you are

i destroyed your whole point and false premise in minutes with one glance at the data

go ahead and come back with something else stupid
it's always amusing watching people who only THINK they are smarter than others just fall apart!! ;)

you see moron/

HIS FBI STATISTICS??

you're citing a "study"
Which are composed by neutral US bureaucrats. Get some more tin foil.

Helped Carson and many others.
What requirements were lowered for Carson?

The one that this thread attempts to give him.

typical stretching non-answer from democrat morons short on facts and long on talking points and rhetoric

This thread accuses liberals of being racist for disagreeing with Carson.

You lower the requirements for Carson to be accountable for what he believes in by dismissing those who disagree with him as being racist.

You don't do that with Trump. You don't do that with Bush, or Cruz, or Rubio, or Fiorina, or any of the rest of the Republicans.

That is how you lower the requirements for Carson. With the race card.

how can we "do that with trump or bush" you mindless moron??
they are white.
so because we didnt play the race card with them that must mean we are the ones playing the race card with carson?

seriously are you retarded????

or just too much of a coward to admit the criticism of carson has alot to do with him not being what the Left's idea of a Black man should be?????

idiots and hypocrites

Why am I racist for not wanting to criminalize abortions without exception?

see what happens when you just Google some shit you think says what you want to say without even reading it????

What requirements were lowered for Carson?

typical stretching non-answer from democrat morons short on facts and long on talking points and rhetoric

You lower the requirements for Carson to be accountable for what he believes in by dismissing those who disagree with him as being racist.

You don't do that with Trump. You don't do that with Bush, or Cruz, or Rubio, or Fiorina, or any of the rest of the Republicans.

they are white.
so because we didnt play the race card with them that must mean we are the ones playing the race card with carson?

or just too much of a coward to admit the criticism of carson has alot to do with him not being what the Left's idea of a Black man should be?????

idiots and hypocrites

the slurs of uncle tom and sellout by people claiming to only disagree with issues like abortion give left-wing losers away

thanks though!!;)

you see moron/

HIS FBI STATISTICS??

you're citing a "study"

you're saying nameless, faceless bureaucrats are neutral and i'm the one wearing tin foil leftard?

lmao!

they are white.

idiots and hypocrites

the slurs of uncle tom and sellout by people claiming to only disagree with issues like abortion give left-wing losers away

thanks though!!;)

The question, coward, was

you see moron/

HIS FBI STATISTICS??

you're citing a "study"

you're saying nameless, faceless bureaucrats are neutral and i'm the one wearing tin foil leftard?

lmao!

You're not supporting Carson. Doesn't that make you a racist?

they are white.

idiots and hypocrites

thanks though!!;)

the answer COWARD; is that it isnt only about you

you see moron/

HIS FBI STATISTICS??

you're citing a "study"

lmao!

who am i supporting/???????

they are white.

idiots and hypocrites

thanks though!!;)

So you concede I'm not a racist for thinking Ben Carson is an idiot.

Thank you. You've just demolished the OP.

they are white.

idiots and hypocrites

thanks though!!;)

and then because you pose this COWARD, the question that begs to be asked is why are people who criticize obama for a hundred different reasons often dismissed as racists??????

you see moron/

HIS FBI STATISTICS??

you're citing a "study"

lmao!

who am i supporting/???????

Obviously not Carson, or you would have said so in response. Racist. LOLOL

This is too easy.

they are white.

idiots and hypocrites

thanks though!!;)

So you concede I'm not a racist for thinking Ben Carson is an idiot.

Thank you. You've just demolished the OP.

no i dont. because you can have a legitimate difference of opinion and still not like the guy because he isnt what liberals demand a Black man be

nice try though; coward

Forum List

Back