Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Lowering requirements for jobs or advanced education is paternalistic contempt that ultimately harms the applicant who ends up trying to do something he/she is not prepared to do and fails, sort of like giving short white guys an extra 4 or 5 inches in height when they try out for an NBA team.
Like Carson lol?Only because of the racists who believe that and hold it against them even if they DIDN'T get affirmative action etc. They always find something anyway.
There are always exceptions that succeed no matter the obstacles placed in their way, whether those obstacles be overt racist opposition or covert racial contempt. Like I said, lowering requirements is paternalistic contempt.
If a group has any opposition, they should be helped. A disgrace.
Lowering expectations and requirements is not helping. That's the point.
Helped Carson and many others.
What requirements were lowered for Carson?

Like Carson lol?Only because of the racists who believe that and hold it against them even if they DIDN'T get affirmative action etc. They always find something anyway.
There are always exceptions that succeed no matter the obstacles placed in their way, whether those obstacles be overt racist opposition or covert racial contempt. Like I said, lowering requirements is paternalistic contempt.
When he was helped by Affirmative action, well documented.

When he was helped by Affirmative action, well documented.

which doesnt translate into affirmative being the reason he was successful you assclown

Carson didnt turn into an angry, chip on his shoulder, rich, bougie Black hypocrite that panders for a living.

the Left hates when that happens

The one that this thread attempts to give him.

Is "black" now code for bat-shit crazy?

Because that's the only way this thread sorta makes sense.

I know you racists hate that a black man would step out of line. You want them submissive to your agenda, that is the only reason you tolerate them.

You can use that delusion as comfort when Carson eventually gets his ass kicked out of the race.

typical stretching non-answer from democrat morons short on facts and long on talking points and rhetoric

I know you racists hate that a black man would step out of line. You want them submissive to your agenda, that is the only reason you tolerate them.

You can use that delusion as comfort when Carson eventually gets his ass kicked out of the race.

you keep saying that idiot; he's now the frontrunner

typical stretching non-answer from democrat morons short on facts and long on talking points and rhetoric

This thread accuses liberals of being racist for disagreeing with Carson.

You lower the requirements for Carson to be accountable for what he believes in by dismissing those who disagree with him as being racist.

You don't do that with Trump. You don't do that with Bush, or Cruz, or Rubio, or Fiorina, or any of the rest of the Republicans.

That is how you lower the requirements for Carson. With the race card.

Carson didnt turn into an angry, chip on his shoulder, rich, bougie Black hypocrite that panders for a living.

Has nothing to do with making rape victims have the baby, screwing the nonrich even more on taxes, making Gay marriage illegal again, ending legal pot again, and ending health insurance for poor workers AGAIN, etc etc. You're a perfect chump for the greedy idiot lying megarich Pubs, stupid.

I see 55% of Trump supporters are solid, but only 20% of Carson supporters. Your problem is all your candidates and policies SUCK, hater dupes. Whatever you do, don't think about what horrible POLICIES you're voting for.

Has nothing to do with making rape victims have the baby, screwing the nonrich even more on taxes, making Gay marriage illegal again, ending legal pot again, and ending health insurance for poor workers AGAIN, etc etc. You're a perfect chump for the greedy idiot lying megarich Pubs, stupid.

YAWN; since we're keeping it real leftard, maybe democrats got their asses whupped in the last cycle and wont take back the House next year because under Progressive/Democrat rule

THE RICHEST GOT RICHER AND THE POOREST GOT POORER; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE THAN WAS HAPPENING UNDER REPUBLICANS???????????

NOW YOU TELL ME IDIOT; just who is the "perfect chump"????????

neither did our president....

carson is insane, irrational and vile.

rightwingnuts love when that happens.

your messiah actually said his time in office will become known as the time "WHEN THE PLANET HEALED AND THE OCEANS BEGAN TO RECEDE"

um yah; that's not insane and irrational

you're a freaking idiot, total joke

keep trying though!! lol

I see 55% of Trump supporters are solid, but only 20% of Carson supporters. Your problem is all your candidates and policies SUCK, hater dupes. Whatever you do, don't think about what horrible POLICIES you're voting for.

you mean like sanctuary cities wher 7-time felons ADMIT they headed to BECAUSE they would get sanctuary end up kiling innocent women out for a walk on a pier with their daddy???

that kind of policies that SUCK left-wing retard???

You lower the requirements for Carson to be accountable for what he believes in by dismissing those who disagree with him as being racist.

You don't do that with Trump. You don't do that with Bush, or Cruz, or Rubio, or Fiorina, or any of the rest of the Republicans.

in other words i used a tactic on you that you losers have been using on critics of obama for EIGHT YEARS??

i accused your criticism of his (carsons) ideology and proposals as being guided by racism?

can you see where my heart is bleeding idiot?

you crack me up moron!! did you really think before coming at me with that massively hypocritical pile of stupidity?????

how can we "do that with trump or bush" you mindless moron??
they are white.
so because we didnt play the race card with them that must mean we are the ones playing the race card with carson?

seriously are you retarded????

or just too much of a coward to admit the criticism of carson has alot to do with him not being what the Left's idea of a Black man should be?????

idiots and hypocrites

you mean like sanctuary cities wher 7-time felons ADMIT they headed to BECAUSE they would get sanctuary end up kiling innocent women out for a walk on a pier with their daddy???

that kind of policies that SUCK left-wing retard???
Brainwashed by anecdote and hate AGAIN. Illegals commit fewer crimes than citizens, dingbat dupe.

YAWN; since we're keeping it real leftard, maybe democrats got their asses whupped in the last cycle and wont take back the House next year because under Progressive/Democrat rule

THE RICHEST GOT RICHER AND THE POOREST GOT POORER; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE THAN WAS HAPPENING UNDER REPUBLICANS???????????

NOW YOU TELL ME IDIOT; just who is the "perfect chump"????????
Still Reaganist policy, dumbass, defended to the death by Pubs. Did you hear about the Boosh depression? Ay caramba what a dumbass talking point...

Forum List

Back