Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Helping the poor and minorities who are discriminated against by hypocrite lying Pubs and their hater dupes is racist? You are out of your mind.
Lowering requirements for jobs or advanced education is paternalistic contempt that ultimately harms the applicant who ends up trying to do something he/she is not prepared to do and fails, sort of like giving short white guys an extra 4 or 5 inches in height when they try out for an NBA team.
Like Carson lol?Only because of the racists who believe that and hold it against them even if they DIDN'T get affirmative action etc. They always find something anyway.
There are always exceptions that succeed no matter the obstacles placed in their way, whether those obstacles be overt racist opposition or covert racial contempt. Like I said, lowering requirements is paternalistic contempt.
If a group has any opposition, they should be helped. A disgrace.
Lowering expectations and requirements is not helping. That's the point.
Helped Carson and many others.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
The truth hurts to much huh?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Do you think us liberal whites don't agree with some of carsons positions on black society? We do. It's just that as liberals we see he ignores and is insensitive to how things are unfair for black people.

Is his position that isn't true or tough shit get over it?

life is not fair, no government can make it fair. you need to grow up and move on.
They can sure as hell make it fairer than this pander to richest Reaganist/GOP/bs propaganda mess, Pub dupe. See sig.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Loser.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Loser.

More racist hate by the left.

Cut Carson a break. He only attempted to kill at least 3 people as a teenager, by his own admission. That makes his criminality fairly low for a conservative.

(He said he attacked people with knives, baseball bats and hammers, all deadly weapons, and I'm assuming that wasn't just a single attack.)

Carson has now said he would like to see Roe v Wade overturned.

60% of Americans do not.

According to this thread that makes 60% of Americans racists.

HIs answers about abortion for incest, rape victims are so laughable....Mac1958, we don't have to be racists to hold this guy in total disdain. I would be calling him a clown if he had a fuckin' bag over his head....(And he does).

Carson has now said he would like to see Roe v Wade overturned.

60% of Americans do not.

According to this thread that makes 60% of Americans racists.

HIs answers about abortion for incest, rape victims are so laughable....Mac1958, we don't have to be racists to hold this guy in total disdain. I would be calling him a clown if he had a fuckin' bag over his head....(And he does).

Mac doesn't agree with most of what Carson believes either. That makes Mac as much a racist as anyone else.

Forum List

Back