Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Hey let's not forget in the minds of progressives blacks and genetically so stupid they can't survive without help from them the master race

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Blackest Schools Have Worst Academics, New Official US Statistics Show | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I think you'll find that all the posters in that thread who think blacks are genetically inferior are your conservative pals.

only dems and libs think blacks are genetically inferior. Thats why they want to keep them on the dem plantation and dependent on momma government. Oh, and its also why dems and libs want to use PP to kill them before they are born. Margaret Sanger would be proud of you racists. you are fullfilling her dream of genocide via abortion.

Read the thread I linked to. It proves you wrong. You will find for example the poster Correll, who is also in this thread,

making the genetic argument for lower average IQ's in blacks.

I never said that blacks are genetically inferior.

Someone who has an IQ 15 to 18 points less than me is not an "inferior" person.

Hell, some of the best people I have known probably fit that bill.

Hey let's not forget in the minds of progressives blacks and genetically so stupid they can't survive without help from them the master race

Blackest Schools Have Worst Academics, New Official US Statistics Show | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I think you'll find that all the posters in that thread who think blacks are genetically inferior are your conservative pals.

only dems and libs think blacks are genetically inferior. Thats why they want to keep them on the dem plantation and dependent on momma government. Oh, and its also why dems and libs want to use PP to kill them before they are born. Margaret Sanger would be proud of you racists. you are fullfilling her dream of genocide via abortion.

Read the thread I linked to. It proves you wrong. You will find for example the poster Correll, who is also in this thread,

So you wish to sign on to the theory that all of the problems we see in certain predominately black communities are purely the products

of the environment?

3d29d59603edd3d36e6abcd957e85e38.jpg

Another man liberals hate because he is black and correct

That's all been debunked on this forum, most of it repeatedly.
No it hasn't. Why do you insist on lying?

I did the debunking.

Sanger, btw, received the highest praise from Martin Luther King.

He was not for exterminating his own race, lol.
Lmao saying it isn't true with no evidence is not debunking you fool

Then read this and refute the points made with YOUR evidence:

Margaret Sanger and the African American Community

That's all been debunked on this forum, most of it repeatedly.
No it hasn't. Why do you insist on lying?

I did the debunking.

Sanger, btw, received the highest praise from Martin Luther King.

He was not for exterminating his own race, lol.
Lmao saying it isn't true with no evidence is not debunking you fool

Then read this and refute the points made with YOUR evidence:

Margaret Sanger and the African American Community
For crying out loud a progressive propganda site? If this is where you get your info it explains why you are so stupid

Another guy who thinks slavery and Jim Crow were better for blacks than the present.

Jesus.
look at you trying to twist the quote like a dishonest racist we all know you to be.....
you have no honor

So you wish to sign on to the theory that all of the problems we see in certain predominately black communities are purely the products

of the environment?

No. IMO, the dysfunction of the black community is primarily a result of their high level of illegitimacy.

Which, to be super duper clear for you, is shown by history to NOT be genetic.

Another guy who thinks slavery and Jim Crow were better for blacks than the present.

Jesus.
look at you trying to twist the quote like a dishonest racist we all know you to be.....
you have no honor

Personally insulting me doesn't refute my point.

If Thomas Sowell thinks black America would be better off if we took all Medicaid away from low income black families and individuals,

he should explain why.

Or, you could explain why since you agree with him.

Jesus.
you have no honor

Personally insulting me doesn't refute my point.

If Thomas Sowell thinks black America would be better off if we took all Medicaid away from low income black families and individuals,

he should explain why.

Or, you could explain why since you agree with him.
Except you lying piece of gutter trash he isn't saying they would be better off with slavery or Jim crow. He is saying liberals racists like you destroyed the black family with welfare. Are you proud of that you racist pig?

the Iraq intervention authorizations were bi-partisan, the Iraq war funding bills were bi-partisan. Both clintons were in favor of them.

ACA was put in place by dems only using a very corrupt voting tactic (reconciliation) that had never been used for a major issue before.

sorry, but you cannot change history

Between 1980 and 2009, 17 of 23 reconciliation bills have been signed into law by Republican presidents (a Republican was president for 20 of those 29 years). Since 1980, reconciliation has been used nine times when Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate, six times when Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate, one time when the Democrats controlled the Senate and the Republicans the House, and seven times when the Republicans controlled the Senate and the Democrats controlled the House.

Reconciliation bills have included:

Reconciliation (United States Congress) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not one of those votes had the impact on the american people that ACA had. They were budget bills to keep things moving, not something that changed the american economy and the balance of power between the people and the federal government.

nice try but--------------fail.

Bullshit.

nope, truth. sorry to burst your bubble. look at your list, tell me one of those that had the impact of ACA.

If reconciliation is illegal,

why is it legal?

no one said it was illegal. What was said is that it was not intended, and was never before used, for something of the magnitude of ACA.

It is a budget tool intended for resolving minor budget issues, not for changing a major portion of the nations economy

Between 1980 and 2009, 17 of 23 reconciliation bills have been signed into law by Republican presidents (a Republican was president for 20 of those 29 years). Since 1980, reconciliation has been used nine times when Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate, six times when Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate, one time when the Democrats controlled the Senate and the Republicans the House, and seven times when the Republicans controlled the Senate and the Democrats controlled the House.

Reconciliation bills have included:

Reconciliation (United States Congress) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not one of those votes had the impact on the american people that ACA had. They were budget bills to keep things moving, not something that changed the american economy and the balance of power between the people and the federal government.

Bullshit.

nope, truth. sorry to burst your bubble. look at your list, tell me one of those that had the impact of ACA.

why is it legal?

no one said it was illegal. What was said is that it was not intended, and was never before used, for something of the magnitude of ACA.

It is a budget tool intended for resolving minor budget issues, not for changing a major portion of the nations economy

You said it was corrupt.

You provide no evidence whatsoever that reconciliation was only to be used in minor matters. My link proves you wrong on that anyway.

Bullshit.

why is it legal?

You said it was corrupt.

You provide no evidence whatsoever that reconciliation was only to be used in minor matters. My link proves you wrong on that anyway.

wrong again. your link proved that it has only been used on minor budget issues, there is not a major piece of legislation on that list.

What I said was that using reconciliation for something as major as ACA was a corrupt legislative tactic. The dems used it because they knew that they could never pass that POS bill using normal procedures.

and you fricken well know it. everyone know it. WTF is wrong with you? Why can't you admit what everyone knows to be true?

Bullshit.

why is it legal?

You said it was corrupt.

wrong again. your link proved that it has only been used on minor budget issues, there is not a major piece of legislation on that list.

What I said was that using reconciliation for something as major as ACA was a corrupt legislative tactic. The dems used it because they knew that they could never pass that POS bill using normal procedures.

and you fricken well know it. everyone know it. WTF is wrong with you? Why can't you admit what everyone knows to be true?

Bush's first major tax bill is on that list. As is Reagan's second.

I'm asking you to cite the evidence that even implies that reconciliation was limited to certain bills.

why is it legal?

You said it was corrupt.

I'm asking you to cite the evidence that even implies that reconciliation was limited to certain bills.

LOL, you already provided that evidence. :2up:

why is it legal?

You said it was corrupt.

LOL, you already provided that evidence. :2up:

I proved you wrong.

You claimed the use of reconciliation was illegal. Prove it.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
The truth hurts to much huh?

Do you think us liberal whites don't agree with some of carsons positions on black society? We do. It's just that as liberals we see he ignores and is insensitive to how things are unfair for black people.

Is his position that isn't true or tough shit get over it?

Jesus.
On some level, if you are a white liberal, you have to agree with some of the things carson says about blacks.

Yes America is racist but are blacks doing themselves any favors acting the way they do?

Of course I'm talking about ghetto blacks in high crime and poverty places.

Forum List

Back