Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I am a Democrat- and I don't hate Carson.

Hell he is no worse than most of the Republican candidates- in his own way more lucid and rational than Trump.

Why do you imagine that the majority of African Americans hate Ben Carson?

The ridiculous right blindly rushing to Carson's defense, someone clearly unqualified to be president, for no other reason than he's a Republican.

under obama the very richest got richer, the very poorest got poorer; both at FASTER PACE UNDER OBMA THAN UNDER REPUBLICANS. Republicans made the biggest gains in congress in seventy years

RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS is now called "forward progress"; for no other reason than ridiculous left-wing nutjobs cant admit the first "Black" President is a failure

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Hell he is no worse than most of the Republican candidates- in his own way more lucid and rational than Trump.

first of all prove that idiot.

The ridiculous right blindly rushing to Carson's defense, someone clearly unqualified to be president, for no other reason than he's a Republican.
Unconditional support is survival skill conservative media and the GOP have perfected.

Ala' Palin, Bachmann, etc....

are there any pro-life Democrats left?? where are ll the Blue-dog Dems?

a whine about party purity from you morons is LAUGHABLE!!

LOL

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders.

And THATS how you RepublACCUSE.

Just accuse people of stuff and attempt to put them on the defensive. Sorry
Awe is the leftist mad that he was exposed?

did you support obama's position on the debt ceiling when he voted against it as a Senator?

but i bet you support the position he has now; because that is the Party line

you leftardz are simply clowns

Probably the same reason that he stocks shelves for a living,

Ben Carson seems like a decent man to me and is more respectful than most Republicans

But I think he is woefully unprepared to be President and I think he lacks a basic understanding of what is going on in current events, world politics, the economy or key issues
Yeah, you beat me to the punch.

Ben Carson is too dull to hate. I do find myself in contradiction though. I always go on and on about being an Eisenhower Republican, and I justify that by lauding the fact that he was boring. He kept his nose relatively clean, built the roads, and delegated wisely.

The critical flaw in that comparison is that Eisenhower had experience, both failures and wild successes with leading large groups of people. While I hate the generalized concept of "executive" experience, Carson has almost none of significance.

It's kind of funny how Republicans have been criticizing Obama for being too smart, and make all manner of allegations that Affirmative Action was the reason he succeeded academically. I have a "Fox News Conservative" friend who said I'm never voting for anyone who only has academic experience. He didn't use the word academic, but that's the gist.

Presidents these days also need to be motivators. Realistic when they need to be, and authoritative enough to challenge the status quo. Which brings me to Obama's Achilles heal. Obama seems a little baffled by how his calls for "we can", were countered by Republicans who basically said "even if we could, we wouldn't". Obama seemed to think his inspirational rhetoric would create change, just because it was logically sound.

Carson seems like Obama, without the street smarts, and boring

No question that Carson is low energy

What baffles me is that it seems Carson spent the 30 years of surgery totally focused on the medical field. He seems to have totally ignored the politics and current events that happened during this time. I also don't see him trying to make up for lost time. He does not seem to have done his homework and wants to get by with homespun plattitudes.

I have said it in other threads.....I think the average USMB poster has a better understanding of current events and politics than Carson does
Well, I will give him this much...his initial interviews with mainstream media weren't as bad as Palin's. But then Palin took 5 years to get her 4 year degree, and then lived comparatively "off the grid". Carson has at least left the farm for Paris.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders.
So you believe other blacks follow these orders?

You expect to be taken seriously?

Anyone who does take you seriously is as f()cked as you are

yes loon; just one look at the smoldering ruins of some city neighborhoods after a visit by Sharpton proves that unfortunately

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

Take your liberal political bias and stick it.

In the end, enough Republicans would be unable to vote for a black man or for a woman that neither will win the nomination. Mark it down. The rest is all nonesense.

Democrat leaders may well be racists, but most Democrat voters are either non racists or pro minority racists whereas there are significant numbers of Republican voters who are anti minority racists despite claiming otherwise.

under obama the very richest got richer, the very poorest got poorer; both at FASTER PACE UNDER OBMA THAN UNDER REPUBLICANS. Republicans made the biggest gains in congress in seventy years

RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS is now called "forward progress"; for no other reason than ridiculous left-wing nutjobs cant admit the first "Black" President is a failure
The rich are getting richer because the American middle class has been a less and less cost effective workforce in the global employment marketplace. So the rich are getting a better return by diversifying investments globally, not because Obama is President.

Republicans have the largest numbers in the House since the 1920's because rural voters have been getting mobilized well by the GOP, and Democratic voter participation in mid terms is dropping. Obama did get reelected in 2012.

Obama is not trying to increase welfare and food stamp usage.

Wait a minute....

Are you looking for a ....Redistribution of Wealth?

The rich are getting richer because the American middle class has been a less and less cost effective workforce in the global employment marketplace. So the rich are getting a better return by diversifying investments globally, not because Obama is President.

Republicans have the largest numbers in the House since the 1920's because rural voters have been getting mobilized well by the GOP, and Democratic voter participation in mid terms is dropping. Obama did get reelected in 2012.

Obama is not trying to increase welfare and food stamp usage.

YOU'RE an idiot lying to himself about basic realities; so i dont take you seriously at all. obama actively enlarged the welfare state; there are even COMMERCIALS encouranging people to apply for food stamps. obama has expanded eligibility for welfare programs...............etc

Wait a minute....

Are you looking for a ....Redistribution of Wealth?

you would think that. thats why nobody takes you seriously

Forum List

Back