Democrats hate Carson because he is black

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Funny, the only reason Obama got elected is because he was black.

Bull Shit

It was free stuff....FREE STUFF DAMN IT

We saw with Governor Palin how sexist Dem/libs are in calling her stupid and that's why she couldn't be in a high position where she could become the President

that's what think of all you women. except for their Queen snake Hillary. they kicked her to the curb the last time for some MAN. That should sew up for anyone: what they think of women.

people have them figured out they only lie to themselves about it
Calling a stupid person stupid is not sexist.

Unpacking Harry Reid's "Racist" Comments - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/.../unpacking-harry-reids-racist-comments/
CBS News
Jan 11, 2010 - Harry Reid's Comments That Obama is "Light Skinned" and Lacking "Negro Dialect" ... Barack Obama was well suited to a presidential run because he is a ... Harry Reid implying that a dark-skinned African American who speaks in a ... "I don't know that Harry Reid has read it, and what Harry Reid said was ...

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.

It damn sure wasn't experience that the lefties claim Obama had. There are many who have been in government a lot longer than Obama they wouldn't vote for even the ones that think like they do.

Bull Shit

It was free stuff....FREE STUFF DAMN IT

no idiot; that came later

who is stupid enough to deny obama RAN as a moderate; then got more liberal once in office??

libs lie to themselves

We saw with Governor Palin how sexist Dem/libs are in calling her stupid and that's why she couldn't be in a high position where she could become the President

that's what think of all you women. except for their Queen snake Hillary. they kicked her to the curb the last time for some MAN. That should sew up for anyone: what they think of women.

it isnt racist either; obama is an idiot

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.

well harry reid DID say obama was an acceptable negro because he speaks well. dont remember you idiots calling him out for that though. in fact you made excuses for it

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Could we see a link here, because I never heard of it.

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during ...
www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/
CNN
Jan 9, 2010 - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Saturday for making racially ... Obama accepts Senate majority leader's apology, says "I know what's in ... and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one. ... "I accepted Harry's apology without question because I've known him for
"He [Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama

The last thing any liberal talks about in regards to Ben Carson is his skin color.

Aside from the patently shocking and crazy things this guy spouts, he's running for the most powerful office in the world and he has zero experience in politics.

I guess that's why Carson has responded to being called an Uncle Tom. Are you claiming those on the right are calling him that?

Obama became a US Senator in January, 2005. He was sworn in as President 4 years later having served less than ONE term as senator if you can call missing as much as he did serving. Are you really saying that's enough experience.

Obama is the least qualified president in history, as his performance abundantly proves it time after time.

Also proven by his ridiculous statement about Muslim howling being the most beautiful sound.

The most beautiful sound is the laughing of happy little children. Of course, with parents they are unfortunate to have, his kids were probably only happy when he was not around them.

That's a patently ridiculous statement.

Most US presidents either come up from the military or the Senate. A few have been governors, previously.

Most of the founders were lawyers.

President Barack Obama came up through a pretty typical path, Lawyer => Senate => President.

Study history.

Obama's lack of qualifications is that - in spite of all his degrees - he hasn't got "even a smidgen" of wisdom.
And even worse, the fact that he declared that he would fundamentally change America. Only a traitor would stab his country in the back like that.

Well, at least that is ONE promise he made good on.

"Democrats hate Carson because he is black"

Pulling a page out of the hard-core Obama apologists who have declared from day 1 that any opposition to any Obama action or policy HAS to instead be a case of 'Racism'....

FROM NOW ON any criticism of Ben Carson is NOTHING but hypocritical RACIST hatred!

Nothing different any Liberal can say is true, won't hold any weight - it's just the denial of a bunch of racists...as they have said about Obama. There is no other reasonable explanation other than RACISM. For example, Carson is extremely more intelligent and successful outside of politics that Obama - a Brain Surgeon versus a Community Organizer. So, again, using the Liberals' own reasoning and justifications, anyone criticizing Carson is only proving themselves to be a RACIST. As the Liberals say, 'The issue is settled / The science is proven'.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Ben Carson seems like a decent man to me and is more respectful than most Republicans

But I think he is woefully unprepared to be President and I think he lacks a basic understanding of what is going on in current events, world politics, the economy or key issues
Yeah, you beat me to the punch.

Ben Carson is too dull to hate. I do find myself in contradiction though. I always go on and on about being an Eisenhower Republican, and I justify that by lauding the fact that he was boring. He kept his nose relatively clean, built the roads, and delegated wisely.

The critical flaw in that comparison is that Eisenhower had experience, failures, and wild successes with leading large groups of people. While I hate the generalized concept of "executive" experience, Carson has almost none of significance.

It's kind of funny how Republicans have been criticizing Obama for being too smart, and make all manner of allegations that Affirmative Action was the reason he succeeded academically. I have a "Fox News Conservative" friend who said I'm never voting for anyone who only has academic experience. He didn't use the word academic, but that's the gist.

Presidents these days also need to be motivators. Realistic when they need to be, and authoritative enough to challenge the status quo. Which brings me to Obama's Achilles heal. Obama seems a little baffled by how his calls for "we can", were countered by Republicans who basically said "even if we could, we wouldn't". Obama seemed to think his inspirational rhetoric would create change, just because it was logically sound.

Carson seems like Obama, without the street smarts, and boring

there is nothing special about you. self-impressed left-wing idiots make me laugh. Carson never heard of you; nobody cares what you say....................

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Ben Carson seems like a decent man to me and is more respectful than most Republicans

But I think he is woefully unprepared to be President and I think he lacks a basic understanding of what is going on in current events, world politics, the economy or key issues

Ben Carson is too dull to hate. I do find myself in contradiction though. I always go on and on about being an Eisenhower Republican, and I justify that by lauding the fact that he was boring. He kept his nose relatively clean, built the roads, and delegated wisely.

The critical flaw in that comparison is that Eisenhower had experience, failures, and wild successes with leading large groups of people. While I hate the generalized concept of "executive" experience, Carson has almost none of significance.

It's kind of funny how Republicans have been criticizing Obama for being too smart, and make all manner of allegations that Affirmative Action was the reason he succeeded academically. I have a "Fox News Conservative" friend who said I'm never voting for anyone who only has academic experience. He didn't use the word academic, but that's the gist.

Presidents these days also need to be motivators. Realistic when they need to be, and authoritative enough to challenge the status quo. Which brings me to Obama's Achilles heal. Obama seems a little baffled by how his calls for "we can", were countered by Republicans who basically said "even if we could, we wouldn't". Obama seemed to think his inspirational rhetoric would create change, just because it was logically sound.

there is nothing special about you. self-impressed left-wing idiots make me laugh. Carson never heard of you; nobody cares what you say....................
Wow...adult beverages already?

it's not logical to expect a bunch of "change" when your agenda is built on hypocisy and failed ideology

========

No no no no --- we hate Carson because he is an ignorant fool. I voted for Obama twice ... being black doesn't mean anything to me ... being stupid does.

The critical flaw in that comparison is that Eisenhower had experience, both failures and wild successes with leading large groups of people. While I hate the generalized concept of "executive" experience, Carson has almost none of significance.

No question that Carson is low energy

What baffles me is that it seems Carson spent the 30 years of surgery totally focused on the medical field. He seems to have totally ignored the politics and current events that happened during this time. I also don't see him trying to make up for lost time. He does not seem to have done his homework and wants to get by with homespun plattitudes.

I have said it in other threads.....I think the average USMB poster has a better understanding of current events and politics than Carson does

it isnt racist either; obama is an idiot
See, no one called you a racist. You are stupider than a box of rocks, but what you said is not racist, just wrong.

so boring

whatever

so boring

whatever
Who?....Carson? or me?

Forum List

Back