Democrats hate Russia because it tossed the Communists out on the garbage heap

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

Now that Russia is free of Communist oppression, Democrats hate that country.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

How is this madness possible?

You are crazy to the hilt if you actually think Putin is a good guy.... And ignorant to the enth degree....

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

What is this madness you call historical revisionism?

Also, are you so thick to draw a straight line equation between a country being ostensibly "wealthy" and a threat to U.S. foreign policy? You realize Russia has the 2nd most powerful army in the world, right? You realize that 2 of the other top-5 countries militarily- China and India- are not exactly wealthy countries either, right? You realize that Russia has repeatedly transgressed in its border disputes with former Soviet states- many of whom are pro-America and the EU, right?

Democrats hate Russia because it not only threw out the communists but restored the Church. Democrats hate Putin because he is a Christian. But they really hate Putin because Putin made a fool out of shitstain obama by telling him how disgusting his support for organ eating terrorists is.

Putin warns U.S., West against arming organ-eating Syrian rebels - CNN

With that one lecture Vladimir Putin proved himself a far superior human being than the obama earthworm. And that is why they hate Russia.

I know I hate Russia because Putin is a Christian. Who is with me?

Russia and the Obama's administration were once great friends. Remember the Uranium one scandal. But once Putin has found out about the harmful affects of GMO's that the U.S. has approved. Putin thought that it was a plot to destroy his country. But until he has found out that they weren't just targeting his own country, but every other country. Even their own. And so now he is going organic. But the trade agreement says that his country must purchase over a certain amount of GMO's. And if not, he will be going against the trade agreement that he has agreed to honored it.

Russia and the Obama's administration were once great friends. Remember the Uranium one scandal. But once Putin has found out about the harmful affects of GMO's that the U.S. has approved. Putin thought that it was a plot to destroy his country. But until he has found out that they weren't just targeting his own country, but every other country. Even their own. And so now he is going organic. But the trade agreement says that his country must purchase over a certain amount of GMO's. And if not, he will be going against the trade agreement that he has agreed to honored it.

So right now. The Globalist are trying to trick President Trump into making Russia to honor their trade agreement. By slapping sanctions on them to bring down their economy, so that they will be begging for to eat anything.

I hate any country that invades my democracy, and privacy almost as much as I hate the miserable pricks that suck KGB ass.

take the op for instance ....

Christianity teaches to love others as well as yourself. Putin cares about his people. He could accept pay-off money from Big Tech industries and to become friends with the Globalist. But as it is written, to do onto those, what you want done onto yourself. That is why the Globalist wants to ban Christianity. Because it is against their way of life.

Christianity teaches to love others as well as yourself. Putin cares about his people. He could accept pay-off money from Big Tech industries and to become friends with the Globalist. But as it is written, to do onto those, what you want done onto yourself. That is why the Globalist wants to ban Christianity. Because it is against their way of life.

Fuck Putin - his christianity left 10,000 dead in the Ukraine.

he's nothing but a KGB thug.

Both Hillary and Obama loved them some of that Putin; I guess he just didn't make their cronies as rich as they thought he should have made them on their criminal deals, is all. Crooks always fall out over money, and Democrats are no different.

Fuck Putin - his christianity left 10,000 dead in the Ukraine.

he's nothing but a KGB thug.

The globalists a century ago pushed Communism on Russia and branded it the Soviet Union. Putin may have been KGB but what else did the Soviet Union have at least on the workers side that had dignity? Russia as the Soviet Union lost over 50 million people easily just in a near 15 year period in the 1930's and WW 2. It was brutality on its own and brutality from the nazis. They are still suffering that holocaust. They do not trust the world government people. So no matter how Putin is, he believes in Russia being a sovereign nation.

Hysterical.

Bonkers.

Bananas.

Completely insane.

Our righty friends were pretty far gone when they had to defend the monstrous, bumbling clown that was Bush, the Lesser. They were way farther gone when, after eight years of throwing all but the kitchen sink at President Obama, they couldn't really land a single blow. That already was a pretty deplorable spectacle to watch. Now, after just two years of rule under Hannity's alternative reality guidance, the energy invested in averting the intrusion of stubborn facts into the bubble and maintaining the permanent spluttering apoplexy is reaching monumental proportions.

Did I mention "hysterical"?

Yeah, I did. Though, the guiding lights of psychopathology are likely at a loss trying to develop the terminology in proportion with the mental devastation.

I hate any country that invades my democracy, and privacy almost as much as I hate the miserable pricks that suck KGB ass.

take the op for instance ....
Agreed. And the miserable Orange Trump Troll POTUS in the WH.

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters.

He waves his hand and they suddenly are defensive about Putin & Co.

The psychology of politics, incredible to watch.

It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters. He waves his hand and they suddenly are defensive about Putin & Co. The psychology of politics, incredible to watch.
It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:
That's how powerful political ideology is.

A cautionary tale.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back