Democrats hate Russia because it tossed the Communists out on the garbage heap

This thread certainly brought out the Russian TROLLS huh?

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

Now that Russia is free of Communist oppression, Democrats hate that country.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

How is this madness possible?
Pro-Putin......why is that? Are you really a Russian troll bot? Would make sense with all the retarded threads you push here.

There was nothing in that post that could sanely be called, "pro-Putin".

I challenge you to show otherwise.

That was a rhetorical challenge. We both know that is not what you libs do.

standard deflection form a Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hellooooooooooooooooo - everything concerning Russia has to do with Putin.

DUUUUUHHH

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

of course, most of your accusations are just more evidence of what a deranged lunatic (and a dangerous murderous one, at that) you truly are.

I would ask;

as it is obvious that russia is still an aggressive and dangerous country that continues to attack the US in various ways.....why are YOU their friend?

How can YOU defend a country that OBVIOUSLY is trying to cause disruption and division in the USA while it threatens so many other nations, nations that are STILL the friends of the USA...

why?

why do you defend ruthless, authoritarian, murderous dictators and regimes?

(hint.....the answer is.....because YOU are JUST LIKE THAT!)

You put it very well. Yes. Democrats are the true enemy of America. It isn't that Putin is such a great leader, or a reformer, or even a great humanitarian. It is that compared to Democrats he is all of those things and more besides. Yes. You did put it well.
I am a Democrat...I take that insult personally. You can fuck yourself too

How many Americans would you be willing to see die to defend Estonia?
Would that number be more or less that the number of Americans that have died in Syria....in Afghanistan...in Iraq...in Viet Nam...in Korea...?

A good question. NOt as good as mine though, that you hit the reply button to, but did not answer.

Will you answer it now?

Do you speak DIRECTLY for Vova Putin?

Why is Trump's Energy Policy so against Russia, and Putin if Trump is controlled by them? Energy is Russia's single source of revenue. Check the price of a barrel of oil lately?

Crickets. Guaranteed!

You put it very well. Yes. Democrats are the true enemy of America. It isn't that Putin is such a great leader, or a reformer, or even a great humanitarian. It is that compared to Democrats he is all of those things and more besides. Yes. You did put it well.
I am a Democrat...I take that insult personally. You can fuck yourself too

Would that number be more or less that the number of Americans that have died in Syria....in Afghanistan...in Iraq...in Viet Nam...in Korea...?

A good question. NOt as good as mine though, that you hit the reply button to, but did not answer.

Will you answer it now?

Do you speak DIRECTLY for Vova Putin?

Another lefty that can't let the question stand unchallenged, but also can't answer it.

This is the point.

If you are afraid to state what the cost of a potential alliance is,

it is because you know on some level that the cost far out weights any benefit to America and that it is a bad alliance.

It was insane to expand NATO as much as they have. That was bad policy.

NOw NATO is a bad alliance.

Pro-Putin......why is that? Are you really a Russian troll bot? Would make sense with all the retarded threads you push here.

There was nothing in that post that could sanely be called, "pro-Putin".

I challenge you to show otherwise.

That was a rhetorical challenge. We both know that is not what you libs do.

standard deflection form a Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hellooooooooooooooooo - everything concerning Russia has to do with Putin.

DUUUUUHHH

I directly challenged her to support her claim, and you call that a deflection?

ObedientLimpGoral-size_restricted.gif

This thread certainly brought out the Russian TROLLS huh?

trouble is......you really can't tell a russian troll from a conservative republican trump voter.

They sound exactly the same!

Which is another way to say, there is no reliable way to detect a Russian troll.

So, how can you tell?

The republicans who are so smart that they crush you at debates, like a tiny, tiny, bug.

Those are the ones you call a "russian troll" to give yourself an excuse to not debate them.

Forum List

Back