Democrats hate Russia because it tossed the Communists out on the garbage heap

No one pretending that Putin is a nice guy. And Democrats are the true enemy of America.

Trump claims he is...

Oh and I'm a Democrat you troll. Fuck yourself

1. Standard diplomatic speak.

2. The anti-Americanism of the Dems has been revealed in many ways. Sorry if it hurts to be called on it.
As in? (I know....having opinions on what is good for our country that doesn't involve kissing tiny donnie's posterior)

It was good for the Obama's administration to visit Putin when he threatened to start WW3 with America. John Kerry was bringing a suitcase full of hush money that was from Monsanto. But it isn't okay for Pres.Trump to meet with Putin. To me that it sounds like somebody doesn't want somebody to know something about them.

Nobody is criticizing Trump meeting with Putin. It's puff piece threads like this where Trump supporters pretend Putin is some sort of reformed Western leader, and the Democrats are the true enemy to America.

You put it very well. Yes. Democrats are the true enemy of America. It isn't that Putin is such a great leader, or a reformer, or even a great humanitarian. It is that compared to Democrats he is all of those things and more besides. Yes. You did put it well.

I am a Democrat...I take that insult personally. You can fuck yourself too

You certainly should take that insult personally. Republicans likely take Democrat insults personally too.

Dems expect that republicans will accept the vilest insults like good little bitches, and are utterly shocked if anyone ever responds appropriately.

I certainly hope you are not suggesting that republicans do NOT dish out VILE insults.....

or are YOUR insults to dems justified?

1. Nothing I said could sanely justify your discussion of "liking PUtin" o "Russia friend"

2. The "war" needs to be wound down before we are in a full fledged Cold War.

3. Your dodge is noted. How many people are you willing to see die to have regime change in Russia?

4. Your race baiting is noted. YOu may shove it up your ass

1. Yea...except nearly everything including this post

2.Maybe you want to ignore the FACT that Putin is trying to reconstitute the borders and influence of the Soviet Union. Sane people don't

3.WHERE have I suggested anything of the kind ya lying troll

4. Huh? Race baiting? I guess your translation program failed you again

Are you identifying as Dragonlady now? Dumbass.
Name-calling

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters.

He waves his hand and they suddenly are defensive about Putin & Co.

The psychology of politics, incredible to watch.

It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:
It was good for the Obama's administration to visit Putin when he threatened to start WW3 with America. John Kerry was bringing a suitcase full of hush money that was from Monsanto. But it isn't okay for Pres.Trump to meet with Putin. To me that it sounds like somebody doesn't want somebody to know something about them.

Nobody is criticizing Trump meeting with Putin. It's puff piece threads like this where Trump supporters pretend Putin is some sort of reformed Western leader, and the Democrats are the true enemy to America.

You put it very well. Yes. Democrats are the true enemy of America. It isn't that Putin is such a great leader, or a reformer, or even a great humanitarian. It is that compared to Democrats he is all of those things and more besides. Yes. You did put it well.

How many Americans would you be willing to see die to defend Estonia?

Would that number be more or less that the number of Americans that have died in Syria....in Afghanistan...in Iraq...in Viet Nam...in Korea...?

You certainly should take that insult personally. Republicans likely take Democrat insults personally too.

Dems expect that republicans will accept the vilest insults like good little bitches, and are utterly shocked if anyone ever responds appropriately.

Yes...I remember the crying and pearl clutching over being called names.

So you (Russians) are going after Estonia ?

Like I said...Putin is trying to reform the Soviet Borders

Thanks for the admission

I've never denied that Putin wants more territory, though I doubt he wants to bring the Muslim republics back into his nation.

Now, can you answer the question? We are treaty bound to protect Estonia from Russia.

How many people are Americans are you willing to see die for Estonia?
Would that number be more or less that the number of Americans that have died in Syria....in Afghanistan...in Iraq...in Viet Nam...in Korea...?

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters.

Again.... whatever Putin is, he believes Russia to be a sovereign nation. You obviously do not mind the brutality and deaths and the sellouts to globalism. And they are all nice people to you.
Nice straw man.

I pointed out a fact, and you illustrated it nicely for me.

Then you just made stuff up.

Perfect, thanks.

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

Now that Russia is free of Communist oppression, Democrats hate that country.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

How is this madness possible?
Pro-Putin......why is that? Are you really a Russian troll bot? Would make sense with all the retarded threads you push here.

There was nothing in that post that could sanely be called, "pro-Putin".

I challenge you to show otherwise.

That was a rhetorical challenge. We both know that is not what you libs do.

It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:

No one pretending that Putin is a nice guy. And Democrats are the true enemy of America.

Right.....half of American citizens are "enemies of America".....:21:

Just judging you by your actions. And words.

Trump claims he is...

2. The anti-Americanism of the Dems has been revealed in many ways. Sorry if it hurts to be called on it.
As in? (I know....having opinions on what is good for our country that doesn't involve kissing tiny donnie's posterior)

The most obvious is the opposition to the Wall. Only an enemy of the community could be against controlling who and what enters the community.

I certainly hope you are not suggesting that republicans do NOT dish out VILE insults.....

or are YOUR insults to dems justified?

Mine generally are.

My point was about the pussy way the dems love to dish it out, but then whine like babies, when they get some back.

That point stands. Do you have anything to say to it? Or is this more a social forum to you?

1. Nothing I said could sanely justify your discussion of "liking PUtin" o "Russia friend"

2. The "war" needs to be wound down before we are in a full fledged Cold War.

3. Your dodge is noted. How many people are you willing to see die to have regime change in Russia?

4. Your race baiting is noted. YOu may shove it up your ass

1. Yea...except nearly everything including this post

2.Maybe you want to ignore the FACT that Putin is trying to reconstitute the borders and influence of the Soviet Union. Sane people don't

3.WHERE have I suggested anything of the kind ya lying troll

4. Huh? Race baiting? I guess your translation program failed you again

Are you identifying as Dragonlady now? Dumbass.
Name-calling

Agreed.

A good question. NOt as good as mine though, that you hit the reply button to, but did not answer.

Will you answer it now?

Trump claims he is...

The most obvious is the opposition to the Wall. Only an enemy of the community could be against controlling who and what enters the community.
Only an asshole would say a difference in policy makes one unamerican. Fuck that.

Especially when that position is not shared by the majority of Americans

A good question. NOt as good as mine though, that you hit the reply button to, but did not answer.

Will you answer it now?

Do you speak DIRECTLY for Vova Putin?

Trump claims he is...

Only an asshole would say a difference in policy makes one unamerican. Fuck that.

Especially when that position is not shared by the majority of Americans

Those American have been massively lied to, by anti-American fuckers in the media.

My point stands. ONly an enemy of a community would be against controlling who and what enters a community.

Forum List

Back