Democrats hate Russia because it tossed the Communists out on the garbage heap

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters.

He waves his hand and they suddenly are defensive about Putin & Co.

The psychology of politics, incredible to watch.

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters.

It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:
It was good for the Obama's administration to visit Putin when he threatened to start WW3 with America. John Kerry was bringing a suitcase full of hush money that was from Monsanto. But it isn't okay for Pres.Trump to meet with Putin. To me that it sounds like somebody doesn't want somebody to know something about them.

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters. He waves his hand and they suddenly are defensive about Putin & Co. The psychology of politics, incredible to watch.
It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:
That's how powerful political ideology is.

A cautionary tale.

But since I've been alive neither party has ever pretended to like the Russian government, despite disagreements on how to handle them. What happened in the last three years?

It was good for the Obama's administration to visit Putin when he threatened to start WW3 with America. John Kerry was bringing a suitcase full of hush money that was from Monsanto. But it isn't okay for Pres.Trump to meet with Putin. To me that it sounds like somebody doesn't want somebody to know something about them.

Nobody is criticizing Trump meeting with Putin. It's puff piece threads like this where Trump supporters pretend Putin is some sort of reformed Western leader, and the Democrats are the true enemy to America.

Hysterical.

Bonkers.

Bananas.

Completely insane.

Our righty friends were pretty far gone when they had to defend the monstrous, bumbling clown that was Bush, the Lesser. They were way farther gone when, after eight years of throwing all but the kitchen sink at President Obama, they couldn't really land a single blow. That already was a pretty deplorable spectacle to watch. Now, after just two years of rule under Hannity's alternative reality guidance, the energy invested in averting the intrusion of stubborn facts into the bubble and maintaining the permanent spluttering apoplexy is reaching monumental proportions.

Did I mention "hysterical"?

Yeah, I did. Though, the guiding lights of psychopathology are likely at a loss trying to develop the terminology in proportion with the mental devastation.

It is funny that in that post, you accuse US of hysteria.

Nobody is criticizing Trump meeting with Putin. It's puff piece threads like this where Trump supporters pretend Putin is some sort of reformed Western leader, and the Democrats are the true enemy to America.

No one pretending that Putin is a nice guy. And Democrats are the true enemy of America.

Looks like the Russian trolls are exposing themselves huh?

Yup.

It's not like this 100% about-face isn't noticeable. People DO have MEMORIES.

:rolleyes:

The Cold War was about Communists wanting to take over the world.

Not wanting a new Cold War, is not the same as pretending PUtin is a nice guy.

giphy.gif
Why all of you Hillary's supporters are trying to prevent Pres.Trump from having a joyful occasion with Putin?

How does someone amass 50,000 posts here?

I have been on this site two years and post way more than I should (in terms of expending my time) and yet I only have a total of 6,000 posts.

One would think it was your JOB.

Shrug

No one pretending that Putin is a nice guy. And Democrats are the true enemy of America.

Nothing about the Democratic party has changed since I've been alive. The Republican party changed.

Nothing about the Democratic party has changed since I've been alive. The Republican party changed.

Agreed.

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

Now that Russiits a is free of Communist oppression, Democrats hate that country.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

How is this madness possible?

Russia isn't free of "communist oppression". It's under the heel of an authoritarian dictator who murders its citizens and robs the country blind. It's doesn't ,matter whether it's communist oppression or authoritarian oppression, the Russian people aren't "free of oppression" and never will be as long as Putin or those like him are in power.

Here is the clearest indication yet of the number of Russian trolls on this board. Look at all of Putin's defenders in this thread. These posters are NOT Americans.

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

Now that Russiits a is free of Communist oppression, Democrats hate that country.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

How is this madness possible?

Russia isn't free of "communist oppression". It's under the heel of an authoritarian dictator who murders its citizens and robs the country blind. It's doesn't ,matter whether it's communist oppression or authoritarian oppression, the Russian people aren't "free of oppression" and never will be as long as Putin or those like him are in power.

Here is the clearest indication yet of the number of Russian trolls on this board. Look at all of Putin's defenders in this thread. These posters are NOT Americans.

1. Communism is a specific ideology and form of government. Russia no long has that.

2. Saying that Russia is not communist, technically is a "defense" of Putin.

3. YOur inability to see that other people can reasonable disagree with, is a failure on your part, not ours.

Forum List

Back