Democrats hate Russia because it tossed the Communists out on the garbage heap

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters.

He waves his hand and they suddenly are defensive about Putin & Co.

The psychology of politics, incredible to watch.

This turnaround on a dime regarding Russia may be the most bizarre of all the behaviors of Trump supporters.

It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:
It was good for the Obama's administration to visit Putin when he threatened to start WW3 with America. John Kerry was bringing a suitcase full of hush money that was from Monsanto. But it isn't okay for Pres.Trump to meet with Putin. To me that it sounds like somebody doesn't want somebody to know something about them.

Nobody is criticizing Trump meeting with Putin. It's puff piece threads like this where Trump supporters pretend Putin is some sort of reformed Western leader, and the Democrats are the true enemy to America.

You put it very well. Yes. Democrats are the true enemy of America. It isn't that Putin is such a great leader, or a reformer, or even a great humanitarian. It is that compared to Democrats he is all of those things and more besides. Yes. You did put it well.

I am a Democrat...I take that insult personally. You can fuck yourself too

1. Nothing I said could sanely justify your discussion of "liking PUtin" o "Russia friend"

2. The "war" needs to be wound down before we are in a full fledged Cold War.

3. Your dodge is noted. How many people are you willing to see die to have regime change in Russia?

4. Your race baiting is noted. YOu may shove it up your ass

1. Yea...except nearly everything including this post

2.Maybe you want to ignore the FACT that Putin is trying to reconstitute the borders and influence of the Soviet Union. Sane people don't

3.WHERE have I suggested anything of the kind ya lying troll

4. Huh? Race baiting? I guess your translation program failed you again

Are you identifying as Dragonlady now? Dumbass.

It is crazy to watch a major American political party embrace a murderous KGB agent over some 28 year old who makes Breakfast Club parody videos. :dunno:
It was good for the Obama's administration to visit Putin when he threatened to start WW3 with America. John Kerry was bringing a suitcase full of hush money that was from Monsanto. But it isn't okay for Pres.Trump to meet with Putin. To me that it sounds like somebody doesn't want somebody to know something about them.

Nobody is criticizing Trump meeting with Putin. It's puff piece threads like this where Trump supporters pretend Putin is some sort of reformed Western leader, and the Democrats are the true enemy to America.

You put it very well. Yes. Democrats are the true enemy of America. It isn't that Putin is such a great leader, or a reformer, or even a great humanitarian. It is that compared to Democrats he is all of those things and more besides. Yes. You did put it well.

How many Americans would you be willing to see die to defend Estonia?

So you (Russians) are going after Estonia ?

Like I said...Putin is trying to reform the Soviet Borders

Thanks for the admission

1. Nothing I said could sanely justify your discussion of "liking PUtin" o "Russia friend"

3. Your dodge is noted. How many people are you willing to see die to have regime change in Russia?

2.Maybe you want to ignore the FACT that Putin is trying to reconstitute the borders and influence of the Soviet Union. Sane people don't

You were responding to MY post troll.

So you (Russians) are going after Estonia ?

Like I said...Putin is trying to reform the Soviet Borders

Thanks for the admission

I've never denied that Putin wants more territory, though I doubt he wants to bring the Muslim republics back into his nation.

Now, can you answer the question? We are treaty bound to protect Estonia from Russia.

How many people are Americans are you willing to see die for Estonia?

Christ, i know you libs tend to blur together to me, since you are just spew the same drivel,

I did not realize you blurred together to yourselfs/each other.

I was responding to Dragon Lady.

I know you are a hive mind, with no individuality of your own, but that is your problem, not mine.

Christ, i know you libs tend to blur together to me, since you are just spew the same drivel,

I know you are a hive mind, with no individuality of your own, but that is your problem, not mine.
You were responding to MY post...I guess all Americans seem the same to you

You were responding to MY post...I guess all Americans seem the same to you

Dude.

Democrats hate Russia because it tossed the Communists out on the garbage heap

You certainly should take that insult personally. Republicans likely take Democrat insults personally too.

You certainly should take that insult personally. Republicans likely take Democrat insults personally too.

Dems expect that republicans will accept the vilest insults like good little bitches, and are utterly shocked if anyone ever responds appropriately.

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

Now that Russia is free of Communist oppression, Democrats hate that country.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

How is this madness possible?
Pro-Putin......why is that? Are you really a Russian troll bot? Would make sense with all the retarded threads you push here.

Both Hillary and Obama loved them some of that Putin; I guess he just didn't make their cronies as rich as they thought he should have made them on their criminal deals, is all. Crooks always fall out over money, and Democrats are no different.
upload_2019-2-1_8-59-0.jpeg

If democrats are the true enemy of America shouldn't you be doing something about it?

are democrats WORSE enemies than N korea?
iran?
Russia? (you already said NO on that one)
China?

are democrats worse than nazis?
the KKK?
white supremacists?

If you were dictator of the christian states of jesus christ (formerly the USA) would you deport, round up or execute all democrats?

Trump claims he is...

Oh and I'm a Democrat you troll. Fuck yourself
To be clear, I don't think you're an enemy to America, but an enemy to Freedom.

I see

an enemy to freedom.....

so you oppose the war on pot?
you support homosexual rights?
you don't want christians forcing their religious beliefs on everyone?
you support a womens right to choose?

or are you taking about some other freedoms....

No one pretending that Putin is a nice guy. And Democrats are the true enemy of America.

Right.....half of American citizens are "enemies of America".....:21:

When Russia was Communist, it was embarrassing how the Democrats were constantly getting on their knees and giving them a blow job.

We are still locked into the NATO treaty, which is a rip-off for American taxpayers. We are defending some of the wealthiest nations in the world from a country that has a lower GNP than South Korea.

putin-kgb-uniform.jpg

Thank you for posting that incredibly ignorant and stupid propaganda on my behalf, useful idiot!

Hello. KGB Putin is trying to reconstitute the USSR.

Forum List

Back