Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

It appears that Georgia SB 202 is just about making sure that ansentee and mail in ballots are sent only to registered voters and wants to prevent any ballots from being sent to people who are not registered.

It appears that Georgia SB 202 is just about making sure that ansentee and mail in ballots are sent only to registered voters and wants to prevent any ballots from being sent to people who are not registered.

So you can see where democrats would have a real problem with that.

Without election fraud - democrats don't win elections.

What if I lose my id on election day?
You sign an affidavit, vote, and come back with your ID after you find it or get a new one. Simple!

I don't have to show proof of citizenship.
Um, a valid voter registration has already taken care of that. It's part of the registration process, and an affirmation that you are a citizen should not be sufficient (some people lie).

The fact is, a student ID card should suffice.
Completely insecure. Being a student is not proof of anything. The ID should be an official ID issued by the government. If you want to do student stuff like get a discount at football games, get a student ID. If you want to vote, get a government ID. Simples, no?
Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.
That is how it works, but you must sign under penalty of perjury and come back and prove your identity. Voting is important.
What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.
Get your act together and quit blaming others.
THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.
Why are you so against preventing cheating? Don't you want the elections to be legitimate?

You have lots of posts about not trusting others. You don't trust Trump; you don't trust Republicans; you don't trust cops.... So please be consistent. Elections are somewhat of a conflict, and people are not always honest when there is a conflict. We Republicans want the election results to report the true winner, not the winner who got the most votes by any means possible.

Regards,
Jim

1666922464475.png

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.
"Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit."

What does this even mean? The same rule would apply for all voters, but you seem to think it will only hurt democrat voters?

:auiqs.jpg:

Yea, you have not provided any evidence

In fact, you could be the propagandist for Biden. At least you tried to give an answer, even though it was not really an answer.,

What is always missing from these stories of "voter suppression," is actual voters who were actually supressed.

They claim that requiring ID supresses black folk from voting, yet they never seem to bring forward a black person to say that they can't vote because they are too dumb to know how to get a picture ID, and the local Democratic Party machine doesn't help them.

The Nazi hate site from the Anti-Civil Liberties Union presents no verified cases where actual voters have been denied the right to vote. It's just more Nazi horseshit pouting about not being allowed to rig the election.
Aren't you the same people who before voter rights laws were passed WERE denying people of color the right to vote?

So we take what you say with a grain of salt. We know better than to believe what comes out of your mouth. We see what you do instead.

No today you can't deny people the right to vote. Unless they don't have their id. I say let them fill out and sign their ballot. If they are registered to vote, check their signature.

We want everyone to vote. Send everyone an absentee ballot and you old fogies can go stand in line for an hour.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
"Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit."

What does this even mean? The same rule would apply for all voters, but you seem to think it will only hurt democrat voters?

:auiqs.jpg:

Yea, you have not provided any evidence

In fact, you could be the propagandist for Biden. At least you tried to give an answer, even though it was not really an answer.,
If I don't have my id, why can't I vote? I'm a registered voter in my city. Check my signature.

What is always missing from these stories of "voter suppression," is actual voters who were actually supressed.

They claim that requiring ID supresses black folk from voting, yet they never seem to bring forward a black person to say that they can't vote because they are too dumb to know how to get a picture ID, and the local Democratic Party machine doesn't help them.
Republicans love to talk and talk and talk about voter fraud. It's a distraction from what they're doing and that's ELECTION FRAUD. Stealing elections.

What's worse? A Republican in charge of elections rigging the elections or a republican voting for his mother?

Voter fraud is nothing. It's a nothing burger. A distraction from the fact Republicans steal elections. I saw it in 2000 when the country was convinced no no, Bush actually won (he didn't), but then Trump was so obvious with all the tactics he used in all the 5 states he lost. All the angles he and Rudy tried to work. Many of them worked in 2000. Unfortunately Trump didn't have a brother who was Governor of Georgia, Michigan, PA, MN, or AZ.

And the Supreme Court would have sided with Trump if it were only closer. Maybe 2024 will be closer.

You sign an affidavit, vote, and come back with your ID after you find it or get a new one. Simple!

Um, a valid voter registration has already taken care of that. It's part of the registration process, and an affirmation that you are a citizen should not be sufficient (some people lie).

Completely insecure. Being a student is not proof of anything. The ID should be an official ID issued by the government. If you want to do student stuff like get a discount at football games, get a student ID. If you want to vote, get a government ID. Simples, no?

That is how it works, but you must sign under penalty of perjury and come back and prove your identity. Voting is important.

Get your act together and quit blaming others.

Why are you so against preventing cheating? Don't you want the elections to be legitimate?

You have lots of posts about not trusting others. You don't trust Trump; you don't trust Republicans; you don't trust cops.... So please be consistent. Elections are somewhat of a conflict, and people are not always honest when there is a conflict. We Republicans want the election results to report the true winner, not the winner who got the most votes by any means possible.

Regards,
Jim
You come back after you find it? And you're still gonna count my vote? I think if I'm black or vote Democrat you're throwing it away. No no. I sign in, you check my signature, and I vote. I feed my vote into the rigged counting system just like everyone else. LOL

Aren't you the same people who before voter rights laws were passed WERE denying people of color the right to vote?

So we take what you say with a grain of salt. We know better than to believe what comes out of your mouth. We see what you do instead.

No today you can't deny people the right to vote. Unless they don't have their id. I say let them fill out and sign their ballot. If they are registered to vote, check their signature.

We want everyone to vote. Send everyone an absentee ballot and you old fogies can go stand in line for an hour.
I agree, send everyone a ballot. In fact, in person voting should be done away with. They should just send out 180 million in the mail and let everyone vote from the convenience of home, without the need to prove who they are. Would you agree to that?

I agree, send everyone a ballot. In fact, in person voting should be done away with. They should just send out 180 million in the mail and let everyone vote from the convenience of home, without the need to prove who they are. Would you agree to that?
Yes. If you are a registered voter. And they will check your signature. A bipartisan team of 2 will check every vote.

What pisses me off is in 1996 Madame Butterfly in charge of Florida's elections was a Republican. Then she suddenly changed to Democrat and Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris put her in charge of the 2000 election? That was odd wouldn't you say?

And I heard someone else recently did the same thing. Can't think of who but that's some shady shit. You pretend to be a Democrat but you're actually a Republican. Bloomberg?

No, it was Crist is Florida. The guy running against DeSantos. Charlie Crist. Wasn't he a Republican and now he's one of us? I don't like it.

No, that was you democrat scum.

Because you're a pathological liar?

I get it, election integrity laws disenfranchise deceased Americans; a MAJOR voting bloc of the Nazi democrat Reich.

In fact you just can't "win" elections without scores of dead and illegal alien voters.

Schmuck Schumer was crying on hot mic that not being able to cheat means you'll lose Georgia.

Yes you do. You want Chinese troll farms to send in millions of votes. You want the dead to vote - all democrat of course.

We want American citizens to vote.

When you can’t prove people are being suppressed of their vote, I guess the left just changes the definition of suppression and aggressively charges forward

No, that was you democrat scum.

Because you're a pathological liar?

I get it, election integrity laws disenfranchise deceased Americans; a MAJOR voting bloc of the Nazi democrat Reich.

In fact you just can't "win" elections without scores of dead and illegal alien voters.

Schmuck Schumer was crying on hot mic that not being able to cheat means you'll lose Georgia.

Yes you do. You want Chinese troll farms to send in millions of votes. You want the dead to vote - all democrat of course.

We want American citizens to vote.
You're unhinged. Here's the fact. If blacks vote, you can't win. That's why you work so hard to discourage them and then when they do, you want to throw out their votes.

Trump wanted to declare victory the minute the polls came in why? Because cities like Detroit weren't done counting. Sorry. It's a big city. A lot easier for Gooberville to count your votes. Lots of Republicans happy to check you in. Oh you don't have your ID Shirley? That's okay. We all know you wink wink.

Will that work at your bank, stupid?

How about if you want to buy a gun?

Free and fair elections mean you Nazis lose.
You only win because you've convinced enough people voting doesn't matter. Or you win because you use social wedge issues to dupe poor people into voting GOP. God, Gays and Guns. Don't forget Racism.

THat's bullshti.

You just want voting to be as loose as possible because you know your side takes advantage of it.

There are protections for same day paper provisional ballots if you lose your ID.

Republicans love to talk and talk and talk about voter fraud. It's a distraction from what they're doing and that's ELECTION FRAUD. Stealing elections.

What's worse? A Republican in charge of elections rigging the elections or a republican voting for his mother?

Voter fraud is nothing. It's a nothing burger. A distraction from the fact Republicans steal elections. I saw it in 2000 when the country was convinced no no, Bush actually won (he didn't), but then Trump was so obvious with all the tactics he used in all the 5 states he lost. All the angles he and Rudy tried to work. Many of them worked in 2000. Unfortunately Trump didn't have a brother who was Governor of Georgia, Michigan, PA, MN, or AZ.

And the Supreme Court would have sided with Trump if it were only closer. Maybe 2024 will be closer.
So still no examples of voters who were supressed?

If voter fraud is a non factor why cry about measures to prevent it?

Forum List

Back