Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

lol

Doesn't cut it Nazi.

Saying "requiring ID suppresses black votes because blacks are too stupid to have ID" doesn't prove anything but the mindless bigotry of you filthy Nazis.

Doesn't cut it Nazi.

Saying "requiring ID suppresses black votes because blacks are too stupid to have ID" doesn't prove anything but the mindless bigotry of you filthy Nazis.

Or shows you are trying to hide scams like the one just exposed. While I am putting up the 48 hour rule on this one, if this turns out to be one of those "secrets in plain sight", the repercussions are going to be enormous.

nonsense, dupe. Absolutely no evidence of any problems with our present system under our excellent public servants and volunteers, who are now under death threats because of morons like you.
What? It is YOU guys complaining about your votes not being counted. Go in, show your id, vote in person, and your vote will be counted. Mail in your ballot and there are any number of things that could go wrong.

What? It is YOU guys complaining about your votes not being counted. Go in, show your id, vote in person, and your vote will be counted. Mail in your ballot and there are any number of things that could go wrong.
WTF are you talking about. Every respected media in the world knows that our voting is perfectly safe and true except for you idiots. With absolutely no evidence you do this crap. Poor America

But they don't!!! The only thing happening is GOP lies and total BS so they can stop people from voting. DUH

Doesn't cut it Nazi.

It is proven that the young the elderly and minorities have a hard time jumping through all your hoops, brainwashed functional moron Nazi. lol. And there is no reason to do it. That's why they call it voter suppression lol. And there is no reason to do it. That's why they call it voter suppression dumb asss. Oops brainwashed functional*******

What if I lose my id on election day?

I don't have to show proof of citizenship.

The fact is, a student ID card should suffice.

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.
If Republicans are allowed to check, They were not allowed to check anything in 2020.

It is proven that the young the elderly and minorities have a hard time jumping through all your hoops, brainwashed functional moron Nazi. lol. And there is no reason to do it. That's why they call it voter suppression lol. And there is no reason to do it. That's why they call it voter suppression dumb asss
:eusa_boohoo:

WTF are you talking about. Every respected media in the world knows that our voting is perfectly safe and true except for you idiots. With absolutely no evidence you do this crap. Poor America

You functionally illiterate moron.

1666980464196.png

It is proven that the young the elderly and minorities have a hard time jumping through all your hoops, brainwashed functional moron Nazi. lol. And there is no reason to do it. That's why they call it voter suppression lol. And there is no reason to do it. That's why they call it voter suppression dumb asss. Oops brainwashed functional*******

Come on Nazi - let's see ANY verified case of a legal voter denied the right to vote?

Yeah, you can't come up with any because there aren't any.

Come on Nazi - let's see ANY verified case of a legal voter denied the right to vote?

Yeah, you can't come up with any because there aren't any.

Nobody said anybody was denied, although in Arizona there are roving bands of armed idiots basically doing that right now. But when you make up new regulations that make it more difficult and new hoops when there is absolutely no evidence of any problem, that is called voter suppression, and people who support it are known as racists and swine.

So, a large percentage of election workers and volunteers are planning to quit before 2024. Because of crazy Republicans. And death threats. How do you think that is, that fine?

Forum List

Back