Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

You're unhinged. Here's the fact. If blacks vote, you can't win.

Right, because blacks are 12% of the population...

So, was it head trauma, or were you born retarded?

Also, the days of your Reich telling blacks how to vote is coming to an end.

You're melting down because a black man is going to defeat you in Georgia.

That's why you work so hard to discourage them and then when they do, you want to throw out their votes.

How do we "discourage" blacks from voting?

You racist fucks have some sick mental image that black people are too stupid to get ID.

I've never met a black adult who didn't have ID. Neither have you. You racist moron.

Trump wanted to declare victory the minute the polls came in why? Because cities like Detroit weren't done counting. Sorry. It's a big city. A lot easier for Gooberville to count your votes. Lots of Republicans happy to check you in. Oh you don't have your ID Shirley? That's okay. We all know you wink wink.

You're flailing.

You fear honest elections - for good reason.

You come back after you find it? And you're still gonna count my vote? I think if I'm black or vote Democrat you're throwing it away. No no. I sign in, you check my signature, and I vote. I feed my vote into the rigged counting system just like everyone else. LOL
No one knows if you vote Democrat, except in primaries, and no one cares; it's your right, even if it is a poor decision.

No one cares if you are Black unless you whine about it

I predict that if Democrats can expand mail in voting fraud, they will find it unnecessary to continue harping about imaginary voter suppression. Or then again, they may continue to gripe about voter suppression, hoping to draw attention away from all their other methods of voter fraud.

You just want voting to be as loose as possible because you know your side takes advantage of it.

There are protections for same day paper provisional ballots if you lose your ID.
I want more legal voters to vote because I believe we win when more people vote. The minute I think more people voting hurts me, like you, I'll start wanting it to be harder to vote. We even see Republicans like the idea that only land owners should be allowed to vote.

Just like I don't like gerrymandering. Because it's not benefiting me. You love that too now that it's benefiting you. As soon as it's not, flip flop.

No one knows if you vote Democrat, except in primaries, and no one cares; it's your right, even if it is a poor decision.

No one cares if you are Black unless you whine about it
Well I saw in MI when we had a racist white Republican governor who even poisoned black citizens in Flint and was criminally charged for it, under him, Detroit precincts were understaffed, had fewer voting machines, longer waits than in white suburbs where they tend to vote more Republican.

Yes Republicans care if you are black. Or if you live in a black community. Why? 90% of blacks vote Democratic.

Right, because blacks are 12% of the population...

So, was it head trauma, or were you born retarded?

Also, the days of your Reich telling blacks how to vote is coming to an end.

You're melting down because a black man is going to defeat you in Georgia.

How do we "discourage" blacks from voting?

You racist fucks have some sick mental image that black people are too stupid to get ID.

I've never met a black adult who didn't have ID. Neither have you. You racist moron.

You're flailing.

You fear honest elections - for good reason.
In Florida 2000 70% of their white citizens showed up to vote. Only 60% of the blacks voted. If 70% of the blacks voted, Gore won by even more than he already won by before they stole the state.

Republicans have done a good job convincing blacks voting doesn't matter.

Look at how they showed up for Obama. Had they showed up for Hillary like that, she would have won too.

Blacks vote against you for many reasons. Stop telling us they are going to wake up and suddenly forget how racist you are.

Detroit precincts were understaffed, had fewer voting machines, longer waits than in white suburbs where they tend to vote more Republican.
I believe the cause of that is the exact opposite of your speculation. Democrats can't run anything properly, including their polling stations.

A registered voter with a valid ID will always be able to vote.
Claiming that registering, providing an ID & proof of citizenship in order to cast a ballot is voter suppression is like saying paying for your meal in a restaurant is a form of robbery.
There is no evidence that the present system has any problems. So all that crap is voter suppression, ignoramus dupe.

I want more legal voters to vote because I believe we win when more people vote. The minute I think more people voting hurts me, like you, I'll start wanting it to be harder to vote. We even see Republicans like the idea that only land owners should be allowed to vote.

Just like I don't like gerrymandering. Because it's not benefiting me. You love that too now that it's benefiting you. As soon as it's not, flip flop.

The issue is we can't tell if only legal voters are voting because one side doesn't care, i.e. your side.

The issue with Gerrymandering is Dems are OK with it for racial reasons, because up until now minorities voted for them.

Stop pretending your side isn't a zero sum game player.

What if I lose my id on election day?

I don't have to show proof of citizenship.

The fact is, a student ID card should suffice.

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.
You should just go in, show your id, and vote in person. Anyone who wants to make sure their vote is really counted should vote in person.

You should just go in, show your id, and vote in person. Anyone who wants to make sure their vote is really counted should vote in person.
nonsense, dupe. Absolutely no evidence of any problems with our present system under our excellent public servants and volunteers, who are now under death threats because of morons like you.

Last edited:
The issue is we can't tell if only legal voters are voting because one side doesn't care, i.e. your side.

The issue with Gerrymandering is Dems are OK with it for racial reasons, because up until now minorities voted for them.

Stop pretending your side isn't a zero sum game player.
There is absolutely no evidence of anybody cheating on that or that any more oversight is needed. The way Republicans are doing it can work period in other words voting in election deniers who will overturn an election in the future. Great job! Super dupers...

There is absolutely no evidence of anybody cheating on that or that any more oversight is needed. The way Republicans are doing it can work period in other words voting in election deniers who will overturn an election in the future. Great job! Super dupers...

There are cases of fraud found, and the fact that it isn't out in the open isn't proving it isn't happening.

Voting should be One 24 hour period, in person. That's it. Absentee ballots for only those who truly show need.

Sillybonobo is white. But he'll sing and dance as he's marched into the showers - knowing his Reich rules with an iron fist.

What WTF are you talking about period i thought democrats were useless ******* who can't get anything done.... Brainwashed gop knuckleheads who are close to being Nazis. The Democrats stole the election they're pedophiles and all the other ridiculous conspiracy theories while they have never heard of global warming or mental illness or everything else that disagrees with their ridiculous ideology. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans again.

There are cases of fraud found, and the fact that it isn't out in the open isn't proving it isn't happening.

Voting should be One 24 hour period, in person. That's it. Absentee ballots for only those who truly show need.
Absolutely no cases of fraud. The safest and best election in history according to all the GOP attorney generals and voting officials who are now scared to death of morons like you. Oops brainwashed functional morons. change the god damn channel you are an anti American catastrophe.

What WTF are you talking about period i thought democrats were useless ******* who can't get anything done.... Brainwashed gop knuckleheads who are close to being Nazis. The Democrats stole the election they're pedophiles and all the other ridiculous conspiracy theories while they have never heard of global warming or mental illness or everything else that disagrees with their ridiculous ideology. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans again.
They are good at a few things, including racism, drag queen shows, and stealing elections. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back