Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

So what? The whole thing is ridiculous to think that there is a movement a conspiracy of fake voters- it's absolute idiocy only you ignorant says would believe. Change the damn channel for God's sake. Go bills!
You say there is no illegals voting...question..how do you know? If the registration laws are so loose that pretty much anyone could register, how do you know a lot of illegals don't get swept up into the pile? After all, they appear to be legal voters, because they can get a voter registration card. Nobody is looking for those people.

21 million legal voters do not have required IDs.

Their votes are of course suppressed
I've asked this before. How? How in this day and age do 21 million people have zero form of ID?

Also, if they have no form of ID, then that is proof that voter registration is loose. How do you register to vote without proving who you are?

21 million people dont bank, don't drive, don't file taxes, don't have utilities, don't rent a home,.don't buy a home, don't cash a check? How do they do anything in today's society without an ID?

I've asked this before. How? How in this day and age do 21 million people have zero form of ID?

Also, if they have no form of ID, then that is proof that voter registration is loose. How do you register to vote without proving who you are?

21 million people dont bank, don't drive, don't file taxes, don't have utilities, don't rent a home,.don't buy a home, don't cash a check? How do they do anything in today's society without an ID?

They don't.

Leech just made it up - or quoted a Nazi hate site that made it up.

Either way - there is no truth to what the fool vomits out.

For all that there still ARE 21 million legal voters without ID. Out of a nation of 350 million that’s not that surprising

What if I lose my id on election day?

I don't have to show proof of citizenship.

The fact is, a student ID card should suffice.

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.
What a crock! You on the left scream "voter suppression" anytime that somebody declares they're going to watch the way you handle voting. The last thing you want is someone watching ballot drop boxes or the counts taking place at polling places!

What a crock! You on the left scream "voter suppression" anytime that somebody declares they're going to watch the way you handle voting. The last thing you want is someone watching ballot drop boxes or the counts taking place at polling places!
And yet you fuckers screamed about three black panthers standing outside a polling place unarmed a decade ago

And yet you fuckers screamed about three black panthers standing outside a polling place unarmed a decade ago
Refresh my memory, Lesh! Were those 3 New Black Panthers 70 yards away videotaping people going into the polling place? Or were they standing right by the entrance and one of them brandishing a night stick as they hurled racial slurs at white voters?

Last edited:
Wrong as always. Our truthful journalistic media outlets outnumber your garbage propaganda thousands to one period wake up and smell the coffee. No election fraud no pandemic hoax global warming is hitting you right in the face every day if you watch any news. Poor America. And I watch your crap 20% of the time although it is very repetitive and stupid. I doubt you can handle watching anything but your garbage propaganda super duper
bloviating about other shit does not change the fact you did not do what you said and now you are just trying to pretend you did not do something moronic.

Go on. Try some more ad hominem bloviating. It just highlights the idiocy.

From that site:

You can use a DL, or a California ID card, but if you have neither of those, just leave it blank and they will assign you a Voter ID number.

And

Illegals can get ID cards.

So, that's 2 states that have very loose voter registration laws.
Getting an ID, or even registering to vote in local elections does not mean they are registered to vote or can use that ID to do so in federal elections.

As far as how the state is run, they can allow cats to vote if they really wanted to. They can run whatever micky mouse elections the state populous is willing to vote for.

Refresh my memory, Lesh! Were those 3 New Black Panthers 70 yards away videotaping people going into the polling place? Or were they standing right by the entrance and one of them brandishing a night stick as they hurled racial slurs at white voters?
Maybe you can refresh MY memory...were these MAGArats armed, masked, and wearing ballistic vests?

Yup

The white house didn't provide evidence upon demand but that doesn't mean they have no proof. Your thread title is a lie.

Here's some Georgia voter suppression tactics specifically from that state

This is like saying we have no proof trump colluded with Russia when we had plenty. Or no proof he did anything wrong calling Georgia and asking them to come up with more votes. Or no proof he started the insurrection. Or no proof he lied when he lied right on public tv.
Explain record voter turnout in Georgia, Simp.

It appears that Georgia SB 202 is just about making sure that ansentee and mail in ballots are sent only to registered voters and wants to prevent any ballots from being sent to people who are not registered.
Republicans have no right to prevent dead people, pets, and illegals from voting - THAT is voter suppression!

:aargh:

What if I lose my id on election day?

I don't have to show proof of citizenship.

The fact is, a student ID card should suffice.

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.
STFU, you couldn’t get away with that bullshit at a bar, Dumbass. Try that at the airport too.

Idiot.

The bottom line is that conservatives are not going to allow liberals to cheat like they did in the last election. I'm sorry but monitoring ballot drop off spots to make it harder for ANYONE to drop large numbers of ballots is NOT voter suppression! It's Voter Fraud suppression!
You on the left have cried for months that common sense voting laws like were passed in Georgia would suppress the vote yet the vote has been at a record high rate. It's rather obvious that those voting laws DIDN'T suppress the vote!

Forum List

Back