Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

What "MAGArats" were you speaking of?
You absolutely RAN from your contention that the 3 New Black Panthers weren't guilty of BLANTANT voter intimidation! So what new lie are you now going to push?
I did?

Bullshit

Three guys standing quietly and without guns makes you fuckers crazy ands yet you applaud MAGArats who are armed and wearing masks and ballistic vests "guarding" ballot drop off boxes.

You on the left have cried for months that common sense voting laws like were passed in Georgia would suppress the vote yet the vote has been at a record high rate. It's rather obvious that those voting laws DIDN'T suppress the vote!
All that shows is that your suppression efforts have been unsuccessful.

I was being sarcastic. No, you shouldn't just mail out 180 million random ballots without proof of who you are.

Are you going to bring in hand writing experts to match signatures? How long would that take? What if you haven't updated your signature card in awhile, and your signature has changed?

Wasn't signature verification one of the issues they had in the 2020 election? Didn't Pennsylvania scotus say that signature verification was not needed?

If we go to all mail in ballots, how does that square with states, like PA who may not reject ballots based on signature mismatch, or even missing?
My signature, your signature, hasn't changed. Stop.

Pennsylvania, like many states, is expected to see a big wave of ballots submitted via the mail this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. The critical battleground state is expected to be slow at tallying votes, because it does not allow for election officials to start processing mail ballots until Election Day, meaning definitive results are not expected in the state on Nov. 3.

Republican legislative leaders and Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf held talks about extending those processing times, but it appears they have totally collapsed.

They need to extend those processing times.

I say if someone is registered to vote and they send in their vote, count their vote.

What Republicans were doing is throwing out any signatures that didn't match perfectly. If I was registered as Sealybobo B Booboo but I sign Sealy Booboo, they threw out my vote. Bullshit.

I want more legal voters to vote because I believe we win when more people vote. The minute I think more people voting hurts me, like you, I'll start wanting it to be harder to vote. We even see Republicans like the idea that only land owners should be allowed to vote.

Just like I don't like gerrymandering. Because it's not benefiting me. You love that too now that it's benefiting you. As soon as it's not, flip flop.

While I don’t agree that Republicans are disenfrashing anyone, I do agree that the more people that vote the worse it is for Republicans. 50% of our country is on the government dole. They will vote Democrat lock step to continue the handouts. Mix in the indoctrinated folks from the other 50% and there you have it. The bottom line is that the only way this country survives in the long rung is to decrease those getting handouts and stop the indoctrination.

I don't need my id to use a money machine.

No, but you have to have the debit card and have the PIN. Maybe you should be able to walk up to the machine, type in your name and it gives you money as long as you check a box that states you “promise” you are who you say you are.

While I don’t agree that Republicans are disenfrashing anyone, I do agree that the more people that vote the worse it is for Republicans. 50% of our country is on the government dole. They will vote Democrat lock step to continue the handouts. Mix in the indoctrinated folks from the other 50% and there you have it. The bottom line is that the only way this country survives in the long rung is to decrease those getting handouts and stop the indoctrination.
You can excuse and deny voter suppression but you KNOW that Republicans want the fewest number of people exercising their franchise.

Nuff said

21 million legal voters do not have approved IDs.

If they are too stupid to get an ID, they will assuredly vote for Democrats. I guess that is your beef. If they are that ignorant, maybe it would be best if they didn’t have a say in electing the leader of the free world. It isn’t a high bar. I can assure you that if these folks voted predominately Republican, you would not be so concerned.

You can excuse and deny voter suppression but you KNOW that Republicans want the fewest number of people exercising their franchise.

Nuff said

No, its the same reason you don’t want ID’s to be required to vote. You know that losers who can’t get IDs and illegals vote heavily Democratic.

You'd be surprised how many teachers, police, other union members and government employees are Republicans.

My buddy was a cop, in a union. Then he retired and ran for office and won. He's a die hard republican. Half of our government is Republican. MI state House and Senate is completely dominated by Republicans. All their staffers in Lansing are Republicans.

Biden, the WH, & Abrams are desperately clinging to their 'Most Obvious Liar of The Year' award-nominated tale of 'Jim Crow 2.0' in Georgia as Georgia is breaking records for numbers if votes cast so far.

Biden would be more believable if not for that mark on his forehead...

View attachment 716487
Over the past decade, scholars have studied myriad ways in which certain state voting rules make participation disproportionately difficult for Americans of color — including strict voter ID laws, lines faced on Election Day, and other facets of our election system. This analysis catalogs some of the most prominent research findings on the negative impact of voting restrictions on voters of color.

There is a large and growing pile of evidence that strict voter ID laws disproportionately impact voters of color.

• Using county-level turnout data around the country, researchers demonstrated that the racial turnout gap grew when states enacted strict voter ID laws.
  • Researchers have also looked specifically at the turnout of individuals in North Carolina without proper identification, and they found that the enactment of the law reduced turnout. The turnout effects continued even after the strict voter ID law was repealed.
  • Another study shows that voters in Texas who would be barred from voting absent the state’s “Reasonable Impediments Declaration” (a court-ordered remedy allowing voters without proper IDs to participate) are disproportionately Black and Latino. The study argues that its “findings indicate that strict identification laws will stop a disproportionately minority, otherwise willing set of registered voters from voting.”
  • An article using a similar methodology and administrative records found that voters of color in Michigan were more likely to show up to the polls without proper identification.
  • Yet another study used survey data to demonstrate that voters of color in states across the country lacked access to the needed IDs to vote in their state.
  • While some studies have argued that voter IDs have little effect on overall turnout, it is clear that voters of color are less likely to have the IDs needed to participate.
Restrictions on Sunday voting — such as those proposed last year in Georgia and Texas — would fall disproportionately on voters of color.

Over the past decade, scholars have studied myriad ways in which certain state voting rules make participation disproportionately difficult for Americans of color — including strict voter ID laws, lines faced on Election Day, and other facets of our election system. This analysis catalogs some of the most prominent research findings on the negative impact of voting restrictions on voters of color.

There is a large and growing pile of evidence that strict voter ID laws disproportionately impact voters of color.

• Using county-level turnout data around the country, researchers demonstrated that the racial turnout gap grew when states enacted strict voter ID laws.
  • Researchers have also looked specifically at the turnout of individuals in North Carolina without proper identification, and they found that the enactment of the law reduced turnout. The turnout effects continued even after the strict voter ID law was repealed.
  • Another study shows that voters in Texas who would be barred from voting absent the state’s “Reasonable Impediments Declaration” (a court-ordered remedy allowing voters without proper IDs to participate) are disproportionately Black and Latino. The study argues that its “findings indicate that strict identification laws will stop a disproportionately minority, otherwise willing set of registered voters from voting.”
  • An article using a similar methodology and administrative records found that voters of color in Michigan were more likely to show up to the polls without proper identification.
  • Yet another study used survey data to demonstrate that voters of color in states across the country lacked access to the needed IDs to vote in their state.
  • While some studies have argued that voter IDs have little effect on overall turnout, it is clear that voters of color are less likely to have the IDs needed to participate.
Restrictions on Sunday voting — such as those proposed last year in Georgia and Texas — would fall disproportionately on voters of color.

So imagine telling people that they are wasting their time voting. It doesn't matter. What have the Democrats done for you lately? Negative, negative, don't bother.

After 4 years of that, the line is a mile long so you'll be in line over 1 hour.

Of course a lot of people go home without voting.

Meanwhile in my white area, yes the line is long, but it only takes about 20 minutes.

Yes they try everything they can to make blacks not vote because they know most likely they're going to vote Democrat.

Trump wanted to stop counting the minute the polls were closed. So in MI, Detroit votes wouldn't be counted. Any big city with big turnout. Then Trump would win. Is it racism? Sure seems like it.

Maybe you can refresh MY memory...were these MAGArats armed, masked, and wearing ballistic vests?

Yup

And the legal distance from the box, not interfering with anyone.

They BETTER be armed, you Nazis are attacking and trying to kill Americans.

Republicans have no right to prevent dead people, pets, and illegals from voting - THAT is voter suppression!

:aargh:

Republicans are disenfranchising deceased Americans....

Deceased Americans are the MOST critical voting bloc for democrats.

I mean, I was so mad when I found out my dad voted for Biden. He would have NEVER done that when he was alive....

And the legal distance from the box, not interfering with anyone.

They BETTER be armed, you Nazis are attacking and trying to kill Americans.

All kidding aside, it is WONDERFUL NEWS that they have this monster off the streets. Sounds like a gang leader who thinks he owns the neighborhood.

Javier Lopez, 25, of Hialeah, was arrested. Hialeah police said the victim was distributing campaign materials in the Miami-area city when Lopez approached him and said “he was not allowed to walk on the sidewalk and pass out fliers in his neighborhood.”

The canvasser walked across the street to avoid Lopez, but Lopez followed him, officials added.

“Mr. Lopez then struck the victim multiple times in the face causing the injuries,” a police spokesperson said.

HIS neighborhood? I'm sure the community is glad as hell this guy is gone. Don't release him!!!!! This is a very fucking serious offense. Look into who this guy is I bet he's connected to the Latin Kings or something like that.

Forum List

Back