Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

I did?

Bullshit

Three guys standing quietly and without guns makes you fuckers crazy ands yet you applaud MAGArats who are armed and wearing masks and ballistic vests "guarding" ballot drop off boxes.

"Three guys standing quietly"

Fucking liar.

1667221247778.png

Yes stupid, there is polling.

And the polling is biased towards you Nazis - but even it says you vermin are toast in Georgia.
Let's see if Dixon can beat Whitmer. You've demonized Whitmer for 4 years let's see if the red wave sweeps a Republican into office. Even with inflation. The bitch is anti abortion. Women will save us in a few days. You'll see.

Poll women if they are showing up to vote pro choice? 75% voting Democrat dummy. You guys haven't polled that have you? It's the X factor. Otherwise you'd be right.
You just make any shit up to make you feel better.

{Yet 42 percent of respondents to the poll said they would vote for a candidate who doesn’t align with their views on abortion, compared to 32 percent who said that the candidate’s stance will determine their vote. Another 26 percent were unsure or had no opinion on the matter.}

Wail and gnash teeth, little Nazi.

What have the Democrats done for you lately?
Passed legislation to invest in the country's infrastructure, passed a gun control bill, lowered drug costs for Medicare, passed a historic climate change bill, allowed hearing aids to be sold OTC, reduced premiums for people covered under the ACA, established a minimum corporate tax to ensure that the wealthiest corporations finally start to pay their fair share, improved health care for vets, signed legislation into law that will accelerate semiconductor manufacturing in the US, presided over the greatest one year period of job growth in history, mobilized the largest free vaccination program in the history of the US, strengthened the ACA by expanding eligibility and extending the open enrollment period, cut child poverty in half, strengthened the NATO alliance, orchestrated the international response to Putin's invasion of Ukraine, ..............

21 million legal voters do not have required IDs.

Their votes are of course suppressed
if they are required, they should get one to vote. Why do you think they can't get a Voter ID? They're free.

What if I lose my id on election day?

I don't have to show proof of citizenship.

The fact is, a student ID card should suffice.

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.
IOW, things that MIGHT happen, not things that are proven to have happened.

The hell they do, and illegals don't try and vote, they're not stupid like some people I could mention...lol politically of course totally misinformed. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so scary.
if they get a driver's license, they are automatically registered.

You can also register to vote when visiting a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a California driver's license or register your vehicle.

So imagine telling people that they are wasting their time voting. It doesn't matter. What have the Democrats done for you lately? Negative, negative, don't bother.
every mther fking ad the dems run is a negative ad. You're very confused.

If one keeps voting for the same party and keeps getting the same results, it should tell one something. Why does that bother you when discussing facts?

Let's see if Dixon can beat Whitmer. You've demonized Whitmer for 4 years let's see if the red wave sweeps a Republican into office. Even with inflation. The bitch is anti abortion. Women will save us in a few days. You'll see.
so nothing about the policy that will keep Whitmer in office. Pro Death negativism rules by demofks.

Forum List

Back