Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

Trying to kidnap my governor?
even that didn't happen, more fantasy land demofk staging. Turns out to be fbi fkers. ooops. You can't catch a break with your fantasies can you? BTW, for Jan 6, his name is Ray Epps and he too staged it.

even that didn't happen, more fantasy land demofk staging. Turns out to be fbi fkers. ooops. You can't catch a break with your fantasies can you? BTW, for Jan 6, his name is Ray Epps and he too staged it.
Rehashing old, debunked lies again? You need new material.

Talk about intimidation at the highest level. Trying to kidnap my governor?

iu

That was the FBI - you stupid fuck.

Trying to murder Pelosi? Not only are they intimidating voters, who would want to run as a Democrat in this environment? Better have a wall around your home like Pelosi supposedly did.

Your desperation has driven you utterly insane.

No one is sure exactly what the deal with Paul Pelosi's gay lover is - but Eva Braun wasn't even there.

Remember, the Pelosi children said they wouldn't allow Paul's "friend" DePape around their children.

Rehashing old, debunked lies again? You need new material.

The Politifraud piece doesn't dispute that the Black Panthers - acting as Brown Shirts for the Reich - engaged in voter intimidation.

Politifraud only claims that it was the Bush, rather than Obama administration that initially failed to file a criminal complaint. This too is spurious, as the incoming AG should have filed a criminal action.

But no one - not even the DNC run Politifraud disputes that Shabaz brandished a weapon to intimidate voters - a class A federal felony.

So, what would happen if you ever told the truth about something? Would you burst into flames or some such?

still with the racist oppression by demofks running wild. Why is it demofks like you love to believe blacks are inferior?
I don't believe they are inferior, I believe they are incredibly discriminated against by racist Republicans and the others too. After 40 years of GOP tax giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality homelessness poverty and propaganda and of course the blacks do the worst. No reflection on them, a reflection on swine like you.... Brainwashed functional swine politically of course...

The Politifraud piece doesn't dispute that the Black Panthers - acting as Brown Shirts for the Reich - engaged in voter intimidation.

Politifraud only claims that it was the Bush, rather than Obama administration that initially failed to file a criminal complaint. This too is spurious, as the incoming AG should have filed a criminal action.

But no one - not even the DNC run Politifraud disputes that Shabaz brandished a weapon to intimidate voters - a class A federal felony.

So, what would happen if you ever told the truth about something? Would you burst into flames or some such?
Are you kidding me? Are you still going on about this long ago piece of nothingness. The little old ladies ran these two fools off after a minute or two, the whole thing is a joke, and you are a brainwashed functional moron for God's sake take a 10 year break...

For all that there still ARE 21 million legal voters without ID. Out of a nation of 350 million that’s not that surprising
So, we have 21 million registered voters completely not participating in society? How are they registered to vote with no ID? If it's OK for 21 million, then is it OK for the other 160 million (?) voters to not have to prove who they are?

Getting an ID, or even registering to vote in local elections does not mean they are registered to vote or can use that ID to do so in federal elections.

As far as how the state is run, they can allow cats to vote if they really wanted to. They can run whatever micky mouse elections the state populous is willing to vote for.
You register for federal elections through your state. States have loose registration procedures.

I don't believe they are inferior,

You think they're too stupid to get a simple ID.
I believe they are incredibly discriminated against by racist Republicans and the others too. After 40 years of GOP tax giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality homelessness poverty and propaganda and of course the blacks do the worst. No reflection on them, a reflection on swine like you.... Brainwashed functional swine politically of course...

Flinging shit like the feral baboon you are doesn't address the topic, fascist franco.

Are you kidding me? Are you still going on about this long ago piece of nothingness. The little old ladies ran these two fools off after a minute or two, the whole thing is a joke, and you are a brainwashed functional moron for God's sake take a 10 year break...

Oh look, fascist franco is lying again.

No scumbag, " little old ladies" didn't run anyone off. BYSTANDERS called the police and the FBI. Both responded and forced the democrat Brown Shirts to relocate 100 yards from the polling place - failing to arrest the perpetrators.

1667234007258.png

So, we have 21 million registered voters completely not participating in society? How are they registered to vote with no ID? If it's OK for 21 million, then is it OK for the other 160 million (?) voters to not have to prove who they are?

Of course Leech is just lying.

Either he, or some democrat hate site, just made it up from thin air.

Discussing things with you folks is like talking to a delusional schizophrenic.

Discussing things with you Nazis is like talking to - well a Nazi.

Discussing things with you Nazis is like talking to - well a Nazi.

you have no idea what a Nazi is. look in a mirror when you want martial law with a republican

Oh look, fascist franco is lying again.

No scumbag, " little old ladies" didn't run anyone off. BYSTANDERS called the police and the FBI. Both responded and forced the democrat Brown Shirts to relocate 100 yards from the polling place - failing to arrest the perpetrators.

View attachment 718761
They were total idiots and I doubt they were Democrats. Another unbelievable obsessive talking point from Murdoch garbage propaganda...

you have no idea what a Nazi is. look in a mirror when you want martial law with a republican

You play a retard on USMB. You portray a level of stupid that reveals an IQ of maybe 45. But ARE you as stupid and insane as you present yourself to be?

It's a question.

Oh, and that you democrat scum are fascists is irrefutable.

If you had even a 2nd grade understanding of history, you'd realize this.

Forum List

Back