Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

Yes. If you are a registered voter. And they will check your signature. A bipartisan team of 2 will check every vote.

What pisses me off is in 1996 Madame Butterfly in charge of Florida's elections was a Republican. Then she suddenly changed to Democrat and Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris put her in charge of the 2000 election? That was odd wouldn't you say?

And I heard someone else recently did the same thing. Can't think of who but that's some shady shit. You pretend to be a Democrat but you're actually a Republican. Bloomberg?

No, it was Crist is Florida. The guy running against DeSantos. Charlie Crist. Wasn't he a Republican and now he's one of us? I don't like it.

Who the fuck is Madame Butterfly?

Harris was the Secretary of State in Florida.

Who the fuck is DeSantos?

Pseudoephedrine?
iu

The Black Panthers did NOT have guns you lying fuck.

These MAGArats DID
Oh, so now weapons refers to guns and only guns now. Unless you are talking about Jan 6th. Then you can overthrow the most powerful democracy on the planet with some zip ties...

Your are so far gone you do even recognize your own asinine double standards.

You register for federal elections through your state. States have loose registration procedures.
You do.

That does not establish your claim. Show me a single law that allows a potential voter to register with an ID that is granted to an illegal alien and I will have to concede your point. So far you have not backed it up, just citing 2 desperate facts in voting regulations does not establish the claim.

Well I had to show ID to initially register too.

It's not just black people. You want all poor people to stay home. Some of you even float the idea that only land owners should be allowed to vote. Sure that wouldn't ONLY hurt blacks but it should would hurt them disproportionately.
I want poor people to get out and vote for someone that's going to improve the economy so that they can get good jobs and improve their lives! You want more handouts for them. You could care less about poor people or blacks, Sealy! You want their votes so progressives can stay in power but after that they mean NOTHING to you!

I want poor people to get out and vote for someone that's going to improve the economy so that they can get good jobs and improve their lives! You want more handouts for them. You could care less about poor people or blacks, Sealy! You want their votes so progressives can stay in power but after that they mean NOTHING to you!
Not so sure about that last statement.

Sealy may be many things but partisan is certainly not one of those things.

You had to show an ID to open the bank account that allows you to access that money machine, Sealy!
It's patently racist to claim that blacks are somehow so helpless that they can't do something as simple as obtain a valid ID!
Well, you realize you just stepped in the trap he set for you...

You have to establish citizenship to register to vote in federal elections. If you analogize that with a bank, you need ID to set it up but then never need it again. That can be taken as similar to registering to vote.

There are other reasons why this particular analogy fails but it certainly does not add anything to your position and I actually agree with you. I have no problem with voter ID laws in general though there are mitigating factors as to why I would not vote for one at this exact moment that I have presented in other threads.

Oh, so now weapons refers to guns and only guns now. Unless you are talking about Jan 6th. Then you can overthrow the most powerful democracy on the planet with some zip ties...

Your are so far gone you do even recognize your own asinine double standards.
I knew this would come up.

So the same people who claim that the Black Panthers were armed (when they didn't have guns) say that the Jan 6 Insurrectionists were NOT armed when they didn't have guns...and are the same people that shrug about the "Ballot box watchers" who DO have guns

Regardless of what you want and why you want it....people have the right to vote .

You have to establish citizenship to register to vote in federal elections. If you analogize that with a bank, you need ID to set it up but then never need it again. That can be taken as similar to registering to vote.

There are other reasons why this particular analogy fails but it certainly does not add anything to your position and I actually agree with you. I have no problem with voter ID laws in general though there are mitigating factors as to why I would not vote for one at this exact moment that I have presented in other threads.

My bank asks for ID every single time I go in.

Card + ID or no service.

IN fact, Wells Fargo will stop accepting my Drivers License one it expires, and I'll be forced to the "Real ID" thing.

So the same people who claim that the Black Panthers were armed (when they didn't have guns) say that the Jan 6 Insurrectionists were NOT armed when they didn't have guns...and are the same people that shrug about the "Ballot box watchers" who DO have guns

The peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire didn't have Police style Tonfa either.

You Nazis are harmed by the sight (and ideals) of the American flag, kind of like Holy Water on a vampire, not saying vampires are as evil as you scum, but just as an illustration.

Anyway, the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag fire had nothing more dangerous than cell phones and American flags.

Yup.

They are as disingenuous as you are.

How does being the same as a MAGA bot feel?

And the current batch of ballot harassers are another issue entirely because what they are doing is, afaik, LEGAL.

Meaning the problem is with the way the law works.

Yup.

They are as disingenuous as you are.

How does being the same as a MAGA bot feel?

And the current batch of ballot harassers are another issue entirely because what they are doing is, afaik, LEGAL.

Meaning the problem is with the way the law works.

Those in the video did nothing but take videos of the drop box.

We call them poll watchers - honest elections welcome them.

Democrat don't - for obvious reasons.

Democrats are so certain of voter suppression yet deny there is voter fraud and fight enhancements that would mitigate both suppression and fraud risks.

Requiring valid ID to vote is such a common sense thing that it blows my mind that any rational person would be against it.
Claiming that poor people are somehow unable to get an ID is an insult to poor people! Let's be honest here...if the Left put half as much effort into getting ID's for those that for whatever reason can't get them...then there wouldn't be a person in the freakin' country that didn't have one!

Requiring valid ID to vote is such a common sense thing that it blows my mind that any rational person would be against it.
Claiming that poor people are somehow unable to get an ID is an insult to poor people! Let's be honest here...if the Left put half as much effort into getting ID's for those that for whatever reason can't get them...then there wouldn't be a person in the freakin' country that didn't have one!
Sure but that does not change the fact that the analogy is not comparable and is a bad way to frame your argument. If it is valid, you are wrong. If it is invalid it brings nothing to the case presented.

My problem with voter laws is the political atmosphere. No matter what law is passed, half the electorate will think it is a power play to manipulate the vote and drive confidence in the system lower. I would not approve ANY voting change measure until that stark reality fades as every singe law will make things WORSE no matter what the law does.

People also have the right to expect that their vote won't be cancelled out by someone who never should have voted or by someone who was committing voter fraud!
The incidence of voter fraud that your vote will never be cancelled in that way.

Now if you mean “never should have voted@ in that you don’t’t LIKE the way they vote… tough shit and fuck you

Forum List

Back