Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

Much like those on the right have sparse evidence for voter fraud

Funny that.

Yeah. No proof.

THAT is what you think is proof? Some obnoxious broad interfering with poll watchers?

And STILL no evidence of even ONE legal voter denied the right to vote.

You know WHY you Nazis can't come up with evidence?

Because voter suppression is a myth - and we ALL know it.

How about me? My “middle” name was changed in the voter registration database to my Mothers maiden name. Want to guess how long it took me to fix that? Now. Because I am paranoid and double check things. I found it. How many wouldn’t have? How many won’t be able to vote because of tricks like that?

THAT is what you think is proof? Some obnoxious broad interfering with poll watchers?

And STILL no evidence of even ONE legal voter denied the right to vote.

You know WHY you Nazis can't come up with evidence?

Because voter suppression is a myth - and we ALL know it.
For the billionth time, brainwashed functional moron, denying someone the vote is different from suppressing the vote by making registration as difficult and boring as possible for the young elderly urban and minorities, overwhelmingly democratic.

Which you did not do lol.
Wrong as always. Our truthful journalistic media outlets outnumber your garbage propaganda thousands to one period wake up and smell the coffee. No election fraud no pandemic hoax global warming is hitting you right in the face every day if you watch any news. Poor America. And I watch your crap 20% of the time although it is very repetitive and stupid. I doubt you can handle watching anything but your garbage propaganda super duper

Last edited:
How about me? My “middle” name was changed in the voter registration database to my Mothers maiden name. Want to guess how long it took me to fix that? Now. Because I am paranoid and double check things. I found it. How many wouldn’t have? How many won’t be able to vote because of tricks like that?
Sure.

Still not a SINGLE verified case where a LEGAL voter was denied the right to vote.

For the billionth time, brainwashed functional moron, denying someone the vote is different from suppressing the vote by making registration as difficult and boring as possible for the young elderly urban and minorities, overwhelmingly democratic.

Hey fucktard - "voter suppression" is a conspiracy theory that you Nazi morons tell to try and convince the public to support the election fraud you engage in.

You Nazis think rigging elections is your sacred right. You're throwing a tantrum because states like Georgia as stopping your from stuffing the ballot boxes the way you did in 2020.

Wrong as always. Our truthful journalistic media outlets outnumber your garbage propaganda thousands to one period wake up and smell the coffee. No election fraud no pandemic hoax global warming is hitting you right in the face every day if you watch any news. Poor America. And I watch your crap 20% of the time although it is very repetitive and stupid. I doubt you can handle watching anything but your garbage propaganda super duper
1667161334992.png

You are insanely stupid.

View attachment 718290

You are insanely stupid.
I will say they all seem to be clickbait crazy looking for controversy and ratings and don't have enough foreign offices and reporters and I'm not crazy about the corporate media which I don't think do a very good job at all of fact checking GOP craziness. And they're not doing anything to explain why there is inflation lol. I also watch the BBC and France 24 and the German news on PBS and PBS and they do a great job and they do not argue with the facts on regular media. Meanwhile fox is just totally full of it and don't report on obvious global warming. The conspiracy nuts you love aren't even worthy of discussion.

So you believe the 60 judges attorney generals and courtrooms are all a conspiracy against the orange clown and your lying scumbag Murdoch propagandists and of course your favorite, Internet conspiracy nut jobs

I believe that you don't have any idea about what's going on anywhere. You live in this carefully constructed world where you actually believe that what you think is all that matters. The only world you see is that the Left are always right and the right is always wrong. You're a punk who pretends he is 6'5" 245 with 4 degrees and speaks every language on earth.

Forum List

Back