🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats have nothing to offer Americans but division; race and class warfare

Please show us that the gap between the rich and poor is narrowing and tell us what the Republicans did to narrow that gap.

Or is the gap widening after Trump's tax breaks??? Yes it is.

So this is proof you guys are fos and don't know what you are talking about. We told you specifically what Republican policies widened the gap between the rich and poor but like always you want to blame democrats for the shit you do wrong.

Well, now you can show us your policies that are shrinking this gap. Please do. I'm waiting.

But you won't show us shit. What you will now do is claim the gap doesn't matter. You will now cry class warfare. You will say the CEO deserves 1000 times more than the median worker.

How Your Pay Stacks Up With the CEO’s
Comparing a median worker's pay vs. the CEO really doesn't mean anything other than attempting to inflame median workers toward coming to your political side out of jealousy, envy and hate. You should be focusing on how to get more people closer to that CEO level of earning rather than devising ways to take what the CEO makes in the name of equality.

So instead of worrying about getting the 1000 workers a fair wage I should focus on making them all mid level managers?

And I predicted you'd come back with the class envy bullshit. Sorry but if the ceo pay goes up 300% in the last decade and workers pay didn't go up, there's a problem. The CEO's are greedy sacks of shit, not the workers.

I happen to make about $25K more than my co-workers. I don't mind the gap widening as much as you should.

Please show us that the gap between the rich and poor is narrowing and tell us what the Republicans did to narrow that gap.

Or is the gap widening after Trump's tax breaks??? Yes it is.

So this is proof you guys are fos and don't know what you are talking about. We told you specifically what Republican policies widened the gap between the rich and poor but like always you want to blame democrats for the shit you do wrong.

Well, now you can show us your policies that are shrinking this gap. Please do. I'm waiting.

But you won't show us shit. What you will now do is claim the gap doesn't matter. You will now cry class warfare. You will say the CEO deserves 1000 times more than the median worker.

How Your Pay Stacks Up With the CEO’s
Comparing a median worker's pay vs. the CEO really doesn't mean anything other than attempting to inflame median workers toward coming to your political side out of jealousy, envy and hate. You should be focusing on how to get more people closer to that CEO level of earning rather than devising ways to take what the CEO makes in the name of equality.

And remember, this was one of the statistics Republicans used against Obama. They said, "because of his policies the gap has widened".

Now you and I know they were fos but now I want to throw it back in their faces. Show us how Republicans are going to shrink the gap.

They aren't? I didn't think so. In fact they like the rich getting richer. They've always thought the workers made too much ever since they/we organized.

And remember, this was one of the statistics Republicans used against Obama. They said, "because of his policies the gap has widened".

Now you and I know they were fos but now I want to throw it back in their faces. Show us how Republicans are going to shrink the gap.

They aren't? I didn't think so. In fact they like the rich getting richer. They've always thought the workers made too much ever since they/we organized.
Fair enough. If you want to wear the blue jersey and battle the red and both play by football rules in order to try to win a basketball game then i won't stand in your way.

Forum List

Back