Democrats have nothing to offer Americans but division; race and class warfare

Oh, he's done plenty, it's why we haven't tripled our debt like Ronnie Reagan.

it's so boring reminding you Democrats voted for every one of Reagan's polices;; W Bush's too!

lmao

God Damn and Hell Fire! I was a Republican for the first 30 years I voted. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times...even Reagan once. When I saw Reagan's agenda of massive tax cuts for the richest people in America, continuing to spend like a drunk sailor then quadrupling the national debt I went twenty years and didn't even show up at the polls. I've only voted for a Democrat in a national election three times but you can bet your ass I'll never vote for another Republican. They have destroyed the middle class in America. What they want is a Lord/Serf society. It's why you'll never have another Republican president. Get Used To It! Practice saying Madame President.

I voted for Bush, McCain and Romney...The tea party woke me to the same reality of their greed and lust to do away with all workers rights, our science institutions and pretty much hand everything to the super rich is extremely bad for the 99% of America that aren't rich.. Fuck that and so I woke up.

I pray that there's enough of us to keep these assholes out of the white house.

That's exactly why I abandoned the party. Look at Eisenhower initiating the Interstate highway system. Look at Kennedy committing our nation to go to the moon. Today's politicians don't even consider that sort of thing. Right now we should be committed to solar, wind and nuclear power but the leftovers from the 1930's don't want to tackle it. They're quick to hand $800 billion to the banks but damn slow to do things for the general population. I'm really not red hot on either party but so far at least the Democrats work for the people more than the shills for the Republican party.

Entitlements suck up to much money. And will be growing to consumer ever more.

We are already is an unsustainable Financial situation.

If you had ever actually been hungry I doubt you would be so enthusiastic about that. I'm talking two day hungry because we ran out of rice and beans. My dad used to buy it in 20 pound bags...circa 1938

it's so boring reminding you Democrats voted for every one of Reagan's polices;; W Bush's too!

lmao

God Damn and Hell Fire! I was a Republican for the first 30 years I voted. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times...even Reagan once. When I saw Reagan's agenda of massive tax cuts for the richest people in America, continuing to spend like a drunk sailor then quadrupling the national debt I went twenty years and didn't even show up at the polls. I've only voted for a Democrat in a national election three times but you can bet your ass I'll never vote for another Republican. They have destroyed the middle class in America. What they want is a Lord/Serf society. It's why you'll never have another Republican president. Get Used To It! Practice saying Madame President.

I voted for Bush, McCain and Romney...The tea party woke me to the same reality of their greed and lust to do away with all workers rights, our science institutions and pretty much hand everything to the super rich is extremely bad for the 99% of America that aren't rich.. Fuck that and so I woke up.

That's exactly why I abandoned the party. Look at Eisenhower initiating the Interstate highway system. Look at Kennedy committing our nation to go to the moon. Today's politicians don't even consider that sort of thing. Right now we should be committed to solar, wind and nuclear power but the leftovers from the 1930's don't want to tackle it. They're quick to hand $800 billion to the banks but damn slow to do things for the general population. I'm really not red hot on either party but so far at least the Democrats work for the people more than the shills for the Republican party.

If you had ever actually been hungry I doubt you would be so enthusiastic about that.
Im sure he;s been hungry.
Obesity is a bigger problem among the poor than hunger.

If you had ever actually been hungry I doubt you would be so enthusiastic about that.
Im sure he;s been hungry.
Obesity is a bigger problem among the poor than hunger.

Disgusting...So you'd throw people on to the cold street. What a heartless human being you tea partiers are...

You're converting into butt boys for the super rich and the muslim brotherhood all in one.

lmao

The GOP is pushing the Keystone Pipeline, the biggest infrastructure project since highways and Dems have blocked it for years.
Yeah, tell us it's the GOP.

Anything for big oil.....even wars 10,000 miles away where other people's kids go and fight and die. Hell.....the Bush family are and were oil barons.

lmao

If you had ever actually been hungry I doubt you would be so enthusiastic about that. I'm talking two day hungry because we ran out of rice and beans. My dad used to buy it in 20 pound bags...circa 1938

"Enthusiastic"?

I'm not enthusiastic about it. It's just a unpleasant fact.

IN 2014 60% of federal spending was entitlements. And it is going to do nothing but climb for the rest of our lives.

YOu want new exciting Federal Programs to build for the Future or whatever?

Can't happen.

We need massive reforms and massive growth to just hope to get to a point of treading water.

This is not something the GOP has done to US. It seems to be a function of a greying population.

All First World Nations and many other nations seem to be in the same boat.

"Enthusiastic"?

IN 2014 60% of federal spending was entitlements. And it is going to do nothing but climb for the rest of our lives.

Can't happen.

We need massive reforms and massive growth to just hope to get to a point of treading water.

This is not something the GOP has done to US. It seems to be a function of a greying population.

And most of the rest is on our military, but yet you blame needed infrastructure, science instittions, r&d investment and education just as much as welfare! lol crazy.

"Enthusiastic"?

Can't happen.

And most of the rest is on our military, but yet you blame needed infrastructure, science instittions, r&d investment and education just as much as welfare! lol crazy.

You seem to have not addressed my point.

We, and by we I mean all the First World and much of rest seem to be up against a wall of rising costs associated with a greying population.

The GOP isn't in charge in Europe, Japan, Canada, South Korea, and yet similar problems are hitting them just as hard or harder than it is hitting US.

This isn't a policy issue, it seems to be a basic flaw in the Post Industrial Society.

"Enthusiastic"?

Can't happen.

Just curious.....the callous way to refer to entitlements makes me believe you're talking about social security and Medicare(Medicaid.) The Republican party wanted to do away with social security starting when FDR proposed and implemented it. Like I said before....the Republican's health plan is, "If You Get Sick Die Quickly."
They want to cut out all programs except the military then cut personal taxes proportionately. Hold that thought.....there's not enough who want that for you to ever get the white house again.

About making social security solvent....that's so simple I can't understand why it hasn't already happened. There is currently a cap at $117,000 per year which stops payroll deductions for social security on each individual. Simply remove that cap and require everyone to pay the set percentage on everything they earn till they're retirement age and begin to draw it each month. What it is IS that right wingers are stingy, greedy, money grubbing pricks and want to keep all their money. They hate facts and they get their lies by watching Fox News. I don't blame them....this is what has happened to earnings since Reagan slashed tax rates for the richest Americans:

Notice the top earner's(red) line at the end of Clinton's two terms and see what happened to it after George W. Bush cut taxes for them in 2001 and 2003:

change-since-1979-600.gif

lmao

The GOP is pushing the Keystone Pipeline, the biggest infrastructure project since highways and Dems have blocked it for years.

Buy yourself a Tesla or Prius and STFU!

dsc_4916_1920x1200.jpeg

"Enthusiastic"?

Can't happen.

Just curious.....the callous way to refer to entitlements makes me believe you're talking about social security and Medicare(Medicaid.) The Republican party wanted to do away with social security starting when FDR proposed and implemented it. Like I said before....the Republican's health plan is, "If You Get Sick Die Quickly."
They want to cut out all programs except the military then cut personal taxes proportionately. Hold that thought.....there's not enough who want that for you to ever get the white house again.

About making social security solvent....that's so simple I can't understand why it hasn't already happened. There is currently a cap at $117,000 per year which stops payroll deductions for social security on each individual. Simply remove that cap and require everyone to pay the set percentage on everything they earn till they're retirement age and begin to draw it each month. What it is IS that right wingers are stingy, greedy, money grubbing pricks and want to keep all their money. They hate facts and they get their lies by watching Fox News. I don't blame them....this is what has happened to earnings since Reagan slashed tax rates for the richest Americans:

Notice the top earner's(red) line at the end of Clinton's two terms and see what happened to it after George W. Bush cut taxes for them in 2001 and 2003:

change-since-1979-600.gif

lmao

Buy yourself a Tesla or Prius and STFU!

dsc_4916_1920x1200.jpeg

"Callous"?

REally?

I make the claim that All First World Nations are in a financially unsustainable budget situation because of a graying population, and your response is to call me "Callous"?

YOu do not challenge my claim.

You do not demand that I support my claim (I think we both know why).

You do offer a solution. Soak the rich. That's original. And won't solve the problem.

You complain about lack of investment.

I have explained why you can't have higher investment.

Democrats offer
1. Science and strong science institutions that make America a leader.
2. A stable government that doesn't go through shutdowns...Only republicans cause those!
3. They help people in need be it layed off from work or can't work.
4. They focus on building and maintaining our infrastructure that we all use.
5. They care about educating our children
6. Regulations on businesses that keeps them from mistreating their workers and a wage to survive on.
7. Regulations protecting the environment and our health.

What do the tea party offer? Shutdowns, you're on your own and a weak America.
Um...didn't Obama shut down NASA?

Democrats offer
2. A stable government that doesn't go through shutdowns...Only republicans cause those!
6. Regulations on businesses that keeps them from mistreating their workers and a wage to survive on.

Not unless you call $18 billion defunding:

Spaceflight Now | Breaking News | President Obama signs $17.6 billion NASA budget

Democrats offer

No, just US manned spaceflight.

They still have some lights on and some guys to listen to SOME of the probes America sent out in the past.

We're building the SLS which will be about as big as the saturn 5 when done...
Space-x is being funded to build the falcon heavy which will be just as big.

So in the next 3-5 years America will be able to send people to space and maybe back to the moon.

The truth is I love moon to mars and it would of been great...But, it would of cost a few hundred billion to do right.

Somehow I doubt it would of want anywhere.

I now realize that it should be moon, mars to asteroid as it should have had a mining angle. Why? If humanity is to ever expand outside of our planet we have got to build a economic case and industry that benefits us.

We could invest in a charter government supported mining company on the moon, mars and asteroids in order to get rare metals. America needs them and with control of space we would never have to worry anymore about running out.

With this in place we could develop a system where rich people can vacation on the moon, etc. Sooner or later we'll have enough industry and economic power in space in order to build colonies. Colonies kind of like the western gold mining towns of the old west.

I love the science focus of nasa,,,so I think a "chartered" space corp.gov like the east or west indian trade company should be developed to get this done. The unlimited resources of space would pretty much demand colonies be developed.

The truth is I love moon to mars and it would of been great...But, it would of cost a few hundred billion to do right.

I now realize that it should be moon, mars to asteroid as it should have had a mining angle. Why? If humanity is to ever expand outside of our planet we have got to build a economic case and industry that benefits us.

We could invest in a charter government supported mining company on the moon, mars and asteroids in order to get rare metals. America needs them and with control of space we would never have to worry anymore about running out.

With this in place we could develop a system where rich people can vacation on the moon, etc. Sooner or later we'll have enough industry and economic power in space in order to build colonies. Colonies kind of like the western gold mining towns of the old west.

I love the science focus of nasa,,,so I think a "chartered" space corp.gov like the east or west indian trade company should be developed to get this done. The unlimited resources of space would pretty much demand colonies be developed.

Kinda difficult to make plans for an escape to another planet in case the earth become unsustainable......the other planet might get destroyed before time to use it. Those massive asteroids are out there and we don't even have a clue where they are on any given day:

asteroid-earth-2324211.jpg

Kinda difficult to make plans for an escape to another planet in case the earth become unsustainable......the other planet might get destroyed before time to use it. Those massive asteroids are out there and we don't even have a clue where they are on any given day:

asteroid-earth-2324211.jpg

I think discovering these asteroids and finding aways to destroy them should be a defense issue. One asteroid can destroy this country and do more damage then 200 nukes fired at once. Why shouldn't that be defense.

Fed: Gap Between Rich, Poor Americans Widened During ...
www.wsj.com/.../fed-gap-between-rich-poor-ame...
The Wall Street Journal
Sep 4, 2014 - Fed: Gap Between Rich, Poor Americans Widened During Recovery .... After 6 years of Obama and the Federal Reserve Bank's Keynesian ... Do a little research, income inequality ALWAYS grows under progressive politics.

Please show us that the gap between the rich and poor is narrowing and tell us what the Republicans did to narrow that gap.

Or is the gap widening after Trump's tax breaks??? Yes it is.

So this is proof you guys are fos and don't know what you are talking about. We told you specifically what Republican policies widened the gap between the rich and poor but like always you want to blame democrats for the shit you do wrong.

Well, now you can show us your policies that are shrinking this gap. Please do. I'm waiting.

But you won't show us shit. What you will now do is claim the gap doesn't matter. You will now cry class warfare. You will say the CEO deserves 1000 times more than the median worker.

How Your Pay Stacks Up With the CEO’s

Please show us that the gap between the rich and poor is narrowing and tell us what the Republicans did to narrow that gap.

Or is the gap widening after Trump's tax breaks??? Yes it is.

So this is proof you guys are fos and don't know what you are talking about. We told you specifically what Republican policies widened the gap between the rich and poor but like always you want to blame democrats for the shit you do wrong.

Well, now you can show us your policies that are shrinking this gap. Please do. I'm waiting.

But you won't show us shit. What you will now do is claim the gap doesn't matter. You will now cry class warfare. You will say the CEO deserves 1000 times more than the median worker.

How Your Pay Stacks Up With the CEO’s
Comparing a median worker's pay vs. the CEO really doesn't mean anything other than attempting to inflame median workers toward coming to your political side out of jealousy, envy and hate. You should be focusing on how to get more people closer to that CEO level of earning rather than devising ways to take what the CEO makes in the name of equality.

Forum List

Back