🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats have nothing to offer Americans but division; race and class warfare

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.
Face it, your white christian party is becoming a regional party , your ilk cannot survive in a multi racial multicultural America , you loons are freaking out at the demographic shift knowing that you cannot survive as just a white christian party. It is fun watching you lash out and freaking out

face it; you are on the losing side idiot. people of color wont be held down by Democrats forever. minorities grow IN STATURE DESPITE DEM'S ATTEMPTS TO KEEP THEM DOWN
Another Blacks are too stupid to know what is good for them post.

All they can do is whine , they cannot change anything , they know it . Time is NOT on their side . That is why they are lashing out having their white christian fantasy of non Christians and minorities flocking to their party of racist insects

all YOU'RE doing is whining; and making idiotic charges or racism you cant begin to back up. so typical; you do the same thing every day; make a fool of yourself guno

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.

The NeoCons have no agenda except tax cuts for the rich, a bigger military and new oil wars. That way they can make millions from their Halliburton interests, like Dick Cheney did, after they've sent the sons and daughters of others to fight and die in the sand.

The continuous tax cutting by the Republicans is ruining the middle class in this country. It's as plain as the nose on one's face. Something will happen...the bastards can't have it all:

0PJbDeg.gif

3.jpg

Last edited:
it's not that Black people dont know what is good for them; many do, they are called conservatives.

it is more of a function of constant pandering by the Jackass Party; ANY GROUP would have reacted the same way

you can play your race card; because it is all you know; but whether or not the Democrat Party has been a good thing for black people has been debated FOR DECADES AND CONTINUES TO BE a topic IN YOUR OWN CIRCLES.

I'M NOT the one running away from facts; YOU ARE.

The NeoCons have no agenda except tax cuts for the rich, a bigger military and new oil wars. That way they can make millions from their Halliburton interests, like Dick Cheney did, after they've sent the sons and daughters of others to fight and die in the sand.

YAWN

how many times does it have to be pointed out to you idiots that on YOUR WATCH the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer?????

This is funny and absolutely ridiculous. It is the conservatives who have created division and class warfare. It is conservatives who perpetuate racism. :rolleyes-41:

Are African Americans Abandoning Democratic Party ...
chicago.cbslocal.com/.../are-african-americans-abandoning-...
WBBM‑TV
Oct 28, 2014 - Are African Americans Abandoning Democratic Party? ... In fact, that issue was raised at the second debate between Quinn and Rauner, .... If you have an original recipe that is guaranteed to compete with loyal tailgaters, enter ...

Yep, how America used to be.... Those were different times.

Was watching Band of Brothers the other night. After they interviewed some of the real guys the story is about. One talked about the small town he came from and that 2-men, who were medically disqualified from joining the Army in WW2 committed suicide out of shame

Indeed- Different times

-Geaux
More access to psychiatrists and awareness of psychological problems for starters. I would like to think people today have a better chance at getting the help they need, especially if they are contemplating suicide due to a birth defect or injury.

Lets just say, the Left has nothing to offer....could you please please please gives us a low down on exactly what it is the right has to offer and do, try to stay in this century and not drag Ronald Reagan in this. And please while your lying....I mean explaining your comments, do tell us what that last clown offered that is soooo appealing that we'd want to bottle it and sell it to the masses....and if you decide to ignore this challenge.....I understand........

Lets just say, the Left has nothing to offer....could you please please please gives us a low down on exactly what it is the right has to offer and do, try to stay in this century and not drag Ronald Reagan in this. And please while your lying....I mean explaining your comments, do tell us what that last clown offered that is soooo appealing that we'd want to bottle it and sell it to the masses....and if you decide to ignore this challenge.....I understand........

sure dork; how about REALITY?

under reublicans the richest had less and the poor had more. under republicans the Poverty Rate was lower, long-term unemployment was lower, race relations were better...................................

is that enough for starterss????

You start a divisive thread stating that the only thing democrats have to offer is divisiveness.....

How ironic!

Everyone must be tired of when I find OP's to post some of my blogs.

It was over 3 years ago but it rings more true by the day

-Geaux
------------------------------------------

Why I Am Losing Hope

Because I was raised to love God & Country. My grandparents were hard working tobacco farmers for all their lives. They never ventured far from their home in Tennessee. During my youth, I spent my summers there working in the hot August fields and in the top of some bat and spider infested barns. But you know what? It felt like Utopia. The family would gather on Sundays for dinner (lunch down south) then retire to the vast fields for games of baseball until the lighting bugs blinked at sunset. America was a different place then. It was a place were a man was judged by the sweat off his brow and how he provided for his family. As grandma used to say; "I don't care if you dig a ditch for a living, just dig it to the best of your ability". They were true Americans who taught me the value and pride which comes from a hard days work.

I have tried to pass the culture to my son's. And to some extent, it is still a work in progress. It's just hard for them to see the forest through the trees. Some today get more fired up about a new release of the Ipad than it does at the prospects of employment. Sad

What would my grandparents think today of the America that turned it's back on their values? I picture the Indian with a tear in his eye (viewing litter) from the commercial years ago. The difference today is he would be reduced to a mere man on his knees viewing the cesspool society has manifested and nurtured.

The election was a referendum on the American Dream as my generation knew it. The shear fact that a little over half of us (America collectively) voted for the continued weakening of our National Sovernity is hard to stomach.

I can only hope the reason immigrants flock to America is because of the image it used to reflect, not the image of today. But as the subj: reads, I am on the slippery slope called hope and am growing more bitter by the day.

Forum List

Back