🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats have nothing to offer Americans but division; race and class warfare

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.

Lets just say, the Left has nothing to offer....could you please please please gives us a low down on exactly what it is the right has to offer and do, try to stay in this century and not drag Ronald Reagan in this. And please while your lying....I mean explaining your comments, do tell us what that last clown offered that is soooo appealing that we'd want to bottle it and sell it to the masses....and if you decide to ignore this challenge.....I understand........

sure dork; how about REALITY?

under reublicans the richest had less and the poor had more. under republicans the Poverty Rate was lower, long-term unemployment was lower, race relations were better...................................

is that enough for starterss????

Before I throw up my egg McMuffin and coffee....you mean to tell me that because whites can't get over a black man in the white house and because whites are running around the country looking for a race war any day now and because white people got race issues, that somehow is OBAMA'S FUCKIN FAULT???????? Really???????

Dude, please if you do anything in life, get with facts...lets just lose the reality focus here for a moment.....the wealth that we all, myself enjoyed and I agree with you on some points, all that so called wealth my friend was CREDIT WEALTH. Thanks to the deregulations, everyone was making a killing financially, even the poor. Poor people, the working class, the middle class, all enjoyed a free FLOW OF CREDIT WEALTH. That wealth wasn't from working long hours on a job, most of the prosperity this country enjoyed was BANKS FORCING CREDIT CARDS ON JUST ABOUT ANYBODY WHO WAS BREATHING, MORTGAGE COMPANIES TRICKING HOMEOWNERS INTO TAKING OVER PRICED EQUITY OUT OF THEIR OVERPRICED HOMES, EASY LINES OF CREDIT GIVEN TO THE HOUSING INDUSTRY, I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON,....but never think for a moment those times, as we all so wouldn't come back to fuck us over someday and sadly it did when the black man took office.

So please get with the facts...them are the facts my friend and you can deny them all you want, but that is what gave people like you this sense of everything was hunkie dory under the idiot, it wasn't.

Now back to the race thing....Does the memories of Katrina and New Orleans ring a bell? A black man named Michael Bird ring a bell? The only reason people get a false sense of whites and blacks were' getting along, because under Bush we had a new type of nigga to hate, MUSLIMS!! It consumed us for 8 years.

Obama Policies Leave Blacks in Worse Plight | American ...
americanfreepress.net/obama-policies-leave-blacks-in-worse-plight/
Feb 24, 2014 - On January 29, 2013, he declared, “black folks are doing . . . worse” under Obama. In fact, official black youth unemployment now stands at a ...

After the bubble burst around the world, and in this country, blacks were left pretty much in the lurk. With so many people loosing their jobs, black people were the first a lot of companies let go. I saw it first hand where I lived. All black community, with Sha Na Na and Ralph working, suddenly replaced with Barbies and Kens. Did we blame Obama? I know I didn't.

Black youth unemployment, black unemployment, unemployment period will always harm black people more than anybody in the country...and it happened under Bush, Reagan, Obama, Carter, etc...I mean, ya gotta stop with the blaming Obama for every fuckin thing thats wrong in this country, it makes you look like the racist hick you are.

Feb 24, 2014 - On January 29, 2013, he declared, “black folks are doing . . . worse” under Obama. In fact, official black youth unemployment now stands at a ...

After the bubble burst around the world, and in this country, blacks were left pretty much in the lurk. With so many people loosing their jobs, black people were the first a lot of companies let go. I saw it first hand where I lived. All black community, with Sha Na Na and Ralph working, suddenly replaced with Barbies and Kens. Did we blame Obama? I know I didn't.

Black youth unemployment, black unemployment, unemployment period will always harm black people more than anybody in the country...and it happened under Bush, Reagan, Obama, Carter, etc...I mean, ya gotta stop with the blaming Obama for every fuckin thing thats wrong in this country, it makes you look like the racist hick you are.

you're a brainwashed loser; and not to be taken seriously. it's hysterical watching you cling to obama's nutsack idiot.

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.
Too funny...the Irony is amazing.

Everyone must be tired of when I find OP's to post some of my blogs.

It was over 3 years ago but it rings more true by the day

-Geaux
------------------------------------------

Why I Am Losing Hope

Because I was raised to love God & Country. My grandparents were hard working tobacco farmers for all their lives. They never ventured far from their home in Tennessee. During my youth, I spent my summers there working in the hot August fields and in the top of some bat and spider infested barns. But you know what? It felt like Utopia. The family would gather on Sundays for dinner (lunch down south) then retire to the vast fields for games of baseball until the lighting bugs blinked at sunset. America was a different place then. It was a place were a man was judged by the sweat off his brow and how he provided for his family. As grandma used to say; "I don't care if you dig a ditch for a living, just dig it to the best of your ability". They were true Americans who taught me the value and pride which comes from a hard days work.

I have tried to pass the culture to my son's. And to some extent, it is still a work in progress. It's just hard for them to see the forest through the trees. Some today get more fired up about a new release of the Ipad than it does at the prospects of employment. Sad

What would my grandparents think today of the America that turned it's back on their values? I picture the Indian with a tear in his eye (viewing litter) from the commercial years ago. The difference today is he would be reduced to a mere man on his knees viewing the cesspool society has manifested and nurtured.

The election was a referendum on the American Dream as my generation knew it. The shear fact that a little over half of us (America collectively) voted for the continued weakening of our National Sovernity is hard to stomach.

I can only hope the reason immigrants flock to America is because of the image it used to reflect, not the image of today. But as the subj: reads, I am on the slippery slope called hope and am growing more bitter by the day.

If you are a white man, my granddaddy, God rest his soul.....use to say, the white man has been free all his life to live the american dream and if you ain't got your shit together or you see shit that's stoppin you, than damit you got nobody to blame but your damned self!!

The GOP has proven over and over that it cannot govern.

and the demoscum are far, far worse!! :up:

middle_finger_flame-1.jpg

i'm born and raised in the New York City area moron; wife is Haitian. you call people hicks and shit because you're a loser who cant admit obama has failed. you are exactly the kind of brainwashed Black loser that the Democrat Party relies on.

sux to be you

Face it, your white christian party is becoming a regional party , your ilk cannot survive in a multi racial multicultural America , you loons are freaking out at the demographic shift knowing that you cannot survive as just a white christian party. It is fun watching you lash out and freaking out

This isn't about party..... any party...... It's about the direction of our country. Its the wrong way. It is clear the multi racial/cultural diversity experiment has failed miserably.

I'm not part of the Republican Party but that of the American Party

But you're right. The tide has turned and there may be no turning back

Just glad to be able to tell my kids and grandkids I lived in the best times America had to offer. I'll put it akin to the movie Soylent Green when one would give up his life for 30 minutes of video on how America,....... Used to be.......

We will all long for it someday. I hope that Americans finally rise up and stop the decent into the cesspool of social decay

-Geaux
So you favor Balkanization?

you're a brainwashed loser; and not to be taken seriously. it's hysterical watching you cling to obama's nutsack idiot.

When confronted with facts, attack the messenger....I pity the fool that don't get real and keep it 100...good day, you lice infested, maggot eating shit for brains diaper wearing fuck!!

LIBS are losers who lie to themselves; and you can tell from the posts of racial pandering douchebags like guno that they are desperate.

Dems are running 4 rich old white pandering losers each trying to outpander each other
Whoever pays you to type the same thing over and over again should demand their money back.

you see ALL criticism of obama by anybody lighter than he is as racist. you're simply a racist, IGNORANT clown of a Black hypocrite; and i'm laughing at you right now

LIBS are losers who lie to themselves; and you can tell from the posts of racial pandering douchebags like guno that they are desperate.

Dems are running 4 rich old white pandering losers each trying to outpander each other
Whoever pays you to type the same thing over and over again should demand their money back.

i get you to reply to it every time idiot

NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama ...
www.blackeconomicdevelopment.com › Economics
Jan 30, 2013 - NAACP Chief Ben Jealous said, "Right now when you look at joblessness in this country — the country is pretty much back to where it was ...

If blacks were doing well, this half bread Ben would be out of a job. The NAACP exist as long as blacks have struggling issues in this country. How else could this useless organization get a check?

When confronted with facts, attack the messenger....I pity the fool that don't get real and keep it 100...good day, you lice infested, maggot eating shit for brains diaper wearing fuck!!

attacking the messenger is what you did to me; with the usual boring charge of racism you cant back up[

keep trying though...........................

my my what an angry black ignorant loser. dont you know hypertension, stroke and heart disease are problems you need to be aware of????????????????????

lol

Derp...It's a right ring Frank Crusader...Derp....Derp...

i'm born and raised in the New York City area moron; wife is Haitian. you call people hicks and shit because you're a loser who cant admit obama has failed. you are exactly the kind of brainwashed Black loser that the Democrat Party relies on.

sux to be you

So you married a rum drinkin bitch, what the fuck you want, a gotdamn certificate of WTF? Listen, I would place my bets on Obama any gotdamned day of the week, than trust or vote for one of your racist shit for brains candidates that don't know thier arm pits from their ass ho's....good day, you simple minded fuck head.

my my what an angry black ignorant loser. dont you know hypertension, stroke and heart disease are problems you need to be aware of????????????????????

lol

My hearts been attacked and my ass stroked...next stupid comment?

lol

My hearts been attacked and my ass stroked...next stupid comment?

no comment; i can top that for stupid!!

LMAO!!

Forum List

Back