Democrats have nothing to offer Americans but division; race and class warfare

it's not that Black people dont know what is good for them; many do, they are called conservatives.

it is more of a function of constant pandering by the Jackass Party; ANY GROUP would have reacted the same way

you can play your race card; because it is all you know; but whether or not the Democrat Party has been a good thing for black people has been debated FOR DECADES AND CONTINUES TO BE a topic IN YOUR OWN CIRCLES.

I'M NOT the one running away from facts; YOU ARE.
Ah, the Race Card Card.

it's not that Black people dont know what is good for them; many do, they are called conservatives.

it is more of a function of constant pandering by the Jackass Party; ANY GROUP would have reacted the same way

you can play your race card; because it is all you know; but whether or not the Democrat Party has been a good thing for black people has been debated FOR DECADES AND CONTINUES TO BE a topic IN YOUR OWN CIRCLES.

Ah, the Race Card Card.

YAWN
what a loser you are.

just what part of that isnt true?? is it a fact or not that whether or not the Democrat Party has been good for black people has been a subject of debate for DECADES???

YOU'RE a clown; and you cant even be honest WITH YOURSELF

Obama Policies Leave Blacks in Worse Plight | American ...
americanfreepress.net/obama-policies-leave-blacks-in-worse-plight/
Feb 24, 2014 - On January 29, 2013, he declared, “black folks are doing . . . worse” under Obama. In fact, official black youth unemployment now stands at a ...

After the bubble burst around the world, and in this country, blacks were left pretty much in the lurk. With so many people loosing their jobs, black people were the first a lot of companies let go. I saw it first hand where I lived. All black community, with Sha Na Na and Ralph working, suddenly replaced with Barbies and Kens. Did we blame Obama? I know I didn't.

Black youth unemployment, black unemployment, unemployment period will always harm black people more than anybody in the country...and it happened under Bush, Reagan, Obama, Carter, etc...I mean, ya gotta stop with the blaming Obama for every fuckin thing thats wrong in this country, it makes you look like the racist hick you are.

you're a brainwashed loser; and not to be taken seriously. it's hysterical watching you cling to obama's nutsack idiot.

When confronted with facts, attack the messenger....I pity the fool that don't get real and keep it 100...good day, you lice infested, maggot eating shit for brains diaper wearing fuck!!

attacking the messenger is what you did to me; with the usual boring charge of racism you cant back up[

keep trying though...........................

Does clinging to Obama's nutsack ring a bell....pot meet kettle

Obama Policies Leave Blacks in Worse Plight | American ...
americanfreepress.net/obama-policies-leave-blacks-in-worse-plight/
Feb 24, 2014 - On January 29, 2013, he declared, “black folks are doing . . . worse” under Obama. In fact, official black youth unemployment now stands at a ...

After the bubble burst around the world, and in this country, blacks were left pretty much in the lurk. With so many people loosing their jobs, black people were the first a lot of companies let go. I saw it first hand where I lived. All black community, with Sha Na Na and Ralph working, suddenly replaced with Barbies and Kens. Did we blame Obama? I know I didn't.

Black youth unemployment, black unemployment, unemployment period will always harm black people more than anybody in the country...and it happened under Bush, Reagan, Obama, Carter, etc...I mean, ya gotta stop with the blaming Obama for every fuckin thing thats wrong in this country, it makes you look like the racist hick you are.

you're a brainwashed loser; and not to be taken seriously. it's hysterical watching you cling to obama's nutsack idiot.

When confronted with facts, attack the messenger....I pity the fool that don't get real and keep it 100...good day, you lice infested, maggot eating shit for brains diaper wearing fuck!!

attacking the messenger is what you did to me; with the usual boring charge of racism you cant back up[

just keepin it a buck; dont be mad.

Ah, the Race Card Card.

YAWN
what a loser you are.

just what part of that isnt true?? is it a fact or not that whether or not the Democrat Party has been good for black people has been a subject of debate for DECADES???

YOU'RE a clown; and you cant even be honest WITH YOURSELF

This is what is hillarious about you white motherfuckers stressing over Nigga's and Obama. I mean, do you really give a rats fuck is some sorry ass nigga's not working because Obama is president? Or or or are you trying to get some sap to vote the GOP ticket and somehow the world of opportunity will reign from the heavens and life on the plantation will somehow get better? I mean what is this fascination you nuts have with unemployed nigga's and Obama?? I don't get it.

ust keepin it a buck; dont be mad...Uh, me no a speak a redneck...english preeeeezzzze LOLOLOLO

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.
The left gives the country a skeptical self-examination. The right are of the My Country Right or Wrong ilk. Which is better for the country?

it is nothing short of laughable that many on the Left see their self-hatred of their own country as healthy self-examination

lol
You shy away from the truth with laughter.

the actual truth is you cant hold on to the minority vote forever. pandering will only take you so far. the actual truth is your "immigration reform" proposals are about pandering to one group at the expense of others waiting in the legal immigration system

laugh that away
The minority vote will soon be the majority vote, and they are smart voters.

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.

Lets just say, the Left has nothing to offer....could you please please please gives us a low down on exactly what it is the right has to offer and do, try to stay in this century and not drag Ronald Reagan in this. And please while your lying....I mean explaining your comments, do tell us what that last clown offered that is soooo appealing that we'd want to bottle it and sell it to the masses....and if you decide to ignore this challenge.....I understand........

sure dork; how about REALITY?

under reublicans the richest had less and the poor had more. under republicans the Poverty Rate was lower, long-term unemployment was lower, race relations were better...................................

is that enough for starterss????
:rofl:

The left gives the country a skeptical self-examination. The right are of the My Country Right or Wrong ilk. Which is better for the country?

it is nothing short of laughable that many on the Left see their self-hatred of their own country as healthy self-examination

lol

the actual truth is you cant hold on to the minority vote forever. pandering will only take you so far. the actual truth is your "immigration reform" proposals are about pandering to one group at the expense of others waiting in the legal immigration system

laugh that away

another moronic item you cant back up. define "soon'.... and prove they are the "smart voters".

ust keepin it a buck; dont be mad...Uh, me no a speak a redneck...english preeeeezzzze LOLOLOLO

but you speak ebonics right dummy?

i'm jus keepin it a huned, aight?????

Face it, your white christian party is becoming a regional party , your ilk cannot survive in a multi racial multicultural America , you loons are freaking out at the demographic shift knowing that you cannot survive as just a white christian party. It is fun watching you lash out and freaking out

This isn't about party..... any party...... It's about the direction of our country. Its the wrong way. It is clear the multi racial/cultural diversity experiment has failed miserably.

I'm not part of the Republican Party but that of the American Party

But you're right. The tide has turned and there may be no turning back

Just glad to be able to tell my kids and grandkids I lived in the best times America had to offer. I'll put it akin to the movie Soylent Green when one would give up his life for 30 minutes of video on how America,....... Used to be.......

We will all long for it someday. I hope that Americans finally rise up and stop the decent into the cesspool of social decay

-Geaux
E pluribus Unum.

But the Right does not offer a viable 'unum'.

lol

laugh that away

Uh, minority here...hate to tell you, partner but latino's are smart voters, Indians are smart voters, muslims are smart voters, but nigga's???? We the reason all these brown motherfuckers can vote...ie the forbearer of the voting rights act...and yet 63% of all African American's don't vote, cause they're either felons, too fuckin lazy, to stuck on stupid or simply don't give a fuck....

The only smart Black is a Conervative Black. The Right White creed.

but you speak ebonics right dummy?

i'm jus keepin it a huned, aight?????

One more time, me no speaka redneck, either get with the lingo, Jethro or crawl back under the trailer and find your fuckin brain.

LIBS are losers who lie to themselves; and you can tell from the posts of racial pandering douchebags like guno that they are desperate.

Dems are running 4 rich old white pandering losers each trying to outpander each other
Whoever pays you to type the same thing over and over again should demand their money back.

i get you to reply to it every time idiot
Actually, I reply on my own. It's called accepting personal responsibility for my own actions. Something the RW can't seem to get.

all the evidence backs that up leftard

sux to be you

Yeah, that's why the most famous black conservative of them all, my boy, Colin Powel, endorsed Obama in 2008...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....oh snap, honey, snap!!

you see ALL criticism of obama by anybody lighter than he is as racist. you're simply a racist, IGNORANT clown of a Black hypocrite; and i'm laughing at you right now
There's that Race Card Card again.

nobody on these boards takes you seriously; you're far too shallow. is that the best you got? to try to spin racial left-wing politics around and project your own sins?

Forum List

Back