Democrats have nothing to offer Americans but division; race and class warfare

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.

Democrats want more money for American workers.

it's not that Black people dont know what is good for them; many do, they are called conservatives.

it is more of a function of constant pandering by the Jackass Party; ANY GROUP would have reacted the same way

you can play your race card; because it is all you know; but whether or not the Democrat Party has been a good thing for black people has been debated FOR DECADES AND CONTINUES TO BE a topic IN YOUR OWN CIRCLES.

I'M NOT the one running away from facts; YOU ARE.
The only smart Black is a Conervative Black. The Right White creed.

Yeah, that's why the most famous black conservative of them all, my boy, Colin Powel, endorsed Obama in 2008...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....oh snap, honey, snap!!

powell is a RINO. damn you ignant! but i did agree with what you said a minute ago; of course none of the white boys on the Left here have the balls to call you out on it when you said "n*ggas" often dont bother to vote.

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.

then they should stop taxing people to death idiot, and let them keep more of the money they make now??

it's not that Black people dont know what is good for them; many do, they are called conservatives.

it is more of a function of constant pandering by the Jackass Party; ANY GROUP would have reacted the same way

you can play your race card; because it is all you know; but whether or not the Democrat Party has been a good thing for black people has been debated FOR DECADES AND CONTINUES TO BE a topic IN YOUR OWN CIRCLES.

Yeah, that's why the most famous black conservative of them all, my boy, Colin Powel, endorsed Obama in 2008...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....oh snap, honey, snap!!

powell is a RINO. damn you ignant! but i did agree with what you said a minute ago; of course none of the white boys on the Left here have the balls to call you out on it when you said "n*ggas" often dont bother to vote.

LOLOLOLOL...I knew it...boy, you get a nigga that can think and calls himself a conservative, now suddenly their RINO's. LOLOLOLOL..what the fuck ever.....like I said, I keep it always real and one hunned

LIBS are losers who lie to themselves; and you can tell from the posts of racial pandering douchebags like guno that they are desperate.

Dems are running 4 rich old white pandering losers each trying to outpander each other
Whoever pays you to type the same thing over and over again should demand their money back.

i get you to reply to it every time idiot
Actually, I reply on my own. It's called accepting personal responsibility for my own actions. Something the RW can't seem to get.

stop deluding yourself that you're a grown-up. if you can take responsibility for your actions then answer a very simply question i put to you a few minutes ago when you put down what i posted. is it a fact or not that whether or not the Democrat Party has been good for Black people is something that has been debated for decades???

then they should stop taxing people to death idiot, and let them keep more of the money they make now??

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you whining motherfuckers stop whining about taxes...damit can't you nuts ever come up with something new to shit on? I been hearing this shit for the last 58 years, like enough already...you don't like paying taxes than damit move to another country or shut the fuck up!

it's fun toying with the leftardz here ;)
12019968_891843770865530_2683955507219929785_n.jpg

LOLOLOLOL...I knew it...boy, you get a nigga that can think and calls himself a conservative, now suddenly their RINO's. LOLOLOLOL..what the fuck ever.....like I said, I keep it always real and one hunned

he's a rino; HE CANT BACK up his charges of racism and neither can you dummy. that makes both of you left-wingers. msaying shit you cant back up is what y'all do

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you whining motherfuckers stop whining about taxes...damit can't you nuts ever come up with something new to shit on? I been hearing this shit for the last 58 years, like enough already...you don't like paying taxes than damit move to another country or shut the fuck up!

you should calm down; maybe some TEA will help you???

all the evidence backs that up leftard

sux to be you
You are a conservative, so there is no evidence to back it up.

sux to be you

what does this even mean?

damn gave up already????

After the bubble burst around the world, and in this country, blacks were left pretty much in the lurk. With so many people loosing their jobs, black people were the first a lot of companies let go. I saw it first hand where I lived. All black community, with Sha Na Na and Ralph working, suddenly replaced with Barbies and Kens. Did we blame Obama? I know I didn't.

Black youth unemployment, black unemployment, unemployment period will always harm black people more than anybody in the country...and it happened under Bush, Reagan, Obama, Carter, etc...I mean, ya gotta stop with the blaming Obama for every fuckin thing thats wrong in this country, it makes you look like the racist hick you are.

you're a brainwashed loser; and not to be taken seriously. it's hysterical watching you cling to obama's nutsack idiot.

When confronted with facts, attack the messenger....I pity the fool that don't get real and keep it 100...good day, you lice infested, maggot eating shit for brains diaper wearing fuck!!

my my what an angry black ignorant loser. dont you know hypertension, stroke and heart disease are problems you need to be aware of????????????????????

lol

My hearts been attacked and my ass stroked...next stupid comment?

no comment; i can top that for stupid!!

LMAO!!
No surprise there.

you see ALL criticism of obama by anybody lighter than he is as racist. you're simply a racist, IGNORANT clown of a Black hypocrite; and i'm laughing at you right now
There's that Race Card Card again.

nobody on these boards takes you seriously; you're far too shallow. is that the best you got? to try to spin racial left-wing politics around and project your own sins?
You are certainly not someone to speak for others on these boards.

just for your tigerrd:

Why Are African-Americans at Greater Risk for Heart Disease?
www.webmd.com/heart-disease/.../why-african-americans-greate...
WebMD
African-Americans are at higher risk for heart disease, yet they're less likely to get the care they need. ... "I have a family history of heart disease on both sides," says the 55-year-old African-American and resident of Hammond, La. ... Before age 50, African-Americans' heart failure rate is 20 times higher than that of whites, ...

now CALM DOWN

And yet they win elections because republicans offer solutions to our problems and then get into office and refuse to make an effort to implement them.

Maybe we need to stop focusing on why everyone else is wrong and correct ourselves. If enough of us begin to do that, maybe we can affect some lasting and genuine change.

We need to humble ourselves. And fill ourselves with the truth. We do that and we can do amazing things for our nation and the world, no matter what label we are given or adopt.

Since you brought it up, how much did you pay in federal tax last year?

actual tax paid ÷ total income = actual percentage of total income.

sux to be you

what does this even mean?

damn gave up already????
If you know anyone who is intelligent, ask them to explain it to you.

Forum List

Back