Democrats have reached a place of just refusing to answer questions.

Dems lie because their voters are uneducated and will swallow anything....
e89311fa5c4e1ae5ad2a46aaca308181.jpg

Biden submitted a budget months ago.

Would you like to wager on whether the Republicans will add to the deficit with their budget?
months ago? try a couple weeks ago....March 10th....https://www.aamc.org/advocacy-policy/washington-highlights/president-biden-releases-fy-2024-budget-request

with that said, I have no doubt that there will be deficit spending next year....with that said Xiden's budget was a nonstarter \\....$6.8 trillion dollar request....whatever comes out of Congress will not be as bad as that.

I really think that you saying "Dems lie because their voters are uneducated and will swallow anything" is spectacularly ironic.
You didn't answer my question.... do you believe Joe Biden is an honest man?....

You didn't answer my question.... do you believe Joe Biden is an honest man?....
I corrected your question, because your question avoided my point and was therefore intellectually dishonest.

But I'm happy to answer questions.

Biden is a standard-issue politician. They're dishonest, opportunistic, myopic, and often counterproductive. I have little use for them.

The corruption is so vast and blatant, democrats are just refusing to address questions now, such as how did Joe Biden receive so much money from Red China.

They fall back on the premise that all of the accusations against you are lies, and only they are truthful

Mix that with a media that the DNC mostly owns, and you are literally bullet proof.
Isn't it the same everywhere though? Even here on USMB? Talking heads on television won't answer those kinds of questions either but they almost always immediately start spinning about something entirely unrelated. Most leftist MSM--and most of the MSM is strongly leftist--won't even allow the content at all.

Even here at USMB, if the leftist find themselves in a discussion that they know makes their argument/opinion look entirely foolish, ignorant, corrupt, really bad, they desperately try to divert the discussion to something else or vanish from a threat altogether or don't comment at all in a thread.

That's how I quickly am pretty much able to separate the Patriots from the leftists here and elsewhere. Patriots can explain and defend their opinions and most--alas not all-- can do so without going ad hominem. Most leftists cannot.

The last Admin answered questions....actually Trump did a lot of talking himself directly.....oh and wasn't owned by the CCP like the Xiden crime syndicate.

Hope that helps
They did a lot of talking. That doesn’t mean they answered questions.

They did a lot of talking. That doesn’t mean they answered questions.
He answered so many questions and got so much air time at one point during 2020, the MSDNC propgangist simply stopped airing his daily press conferences.

Meanwhile, the Stalinist Demafascist regime in the Oval now simply ignores the Press....

Well, this would indeed be very big. So, prove it in a court of law.

Instead of tossing around conspiracy theories, instead of making assumptions and extrapolations, instead of linking to winger websites, just prove it.

Prove it, and then we let the punishment fit the crime. Nail them good. But first you have to prove it in a court of law. Just like the rigged election.

Prove it.
All we need is to pay Mueller another $30 million of taxpayer money to tell us he can't find anything again.

:auiqs.jpg:

All we need is to pay Mueller another $30 million of taxpayer money to tell us he can't find anything again.

:auiqs.jpg:
You guys sure don't like being asked to prove these massive allegations. That tells the rest of us all we need to know.

Intelligent, honest, informed adults can prove allegations in court.

And then there are Trumpsters.

Most of their parties answers are either 1 an outright lie, 2 jibberish that doesn't mean a thing, or 3 is a "because I said so" answer.

The corruption is so vast and blatant, democrats are just refusing to address questions now, such as how did Joe Biden receive so much money from Red China.

They fall back on the premise that all of the accusations against you are lies, and only they are truthful

Mix that with a media that the DNC mostly owns, and you are literally bullet proof.
What makes the money received by Joe's relatives in business corrupt? Do you know of a crime committed? If so, what is it???

Forum List

Back