Democrats have reached a place of just refusing to answer questions.

Well, this would indeed be very big. So, prove it in a court of law.

Instead of tossing around conspiracy theories, instead of making assumptions and extrapolations, instead of linking to winger websites, just prove it.

Prove it, and then we let the punishment fit the crime. Nail them good. But first you have to prove it in a court of law. Just like the rigged election.

Prove it.

The corruption is so vast and blatant, democrats are just refusing to address questions now, such as how did Joe Biden receive so much money from Red China.

They fall back on the premise that all of the accusations against you are lies, and only they are truthful

Mix that with a media that the DNC mostly owns, and you are literally bullet proof.
The press secretary works for the US government. She doesn’t deal with questions regarding the finances of private US citizens.

Spoken like a true believer

How's about some more cool aid?

th
Glad to see you have some left over after having drank it for 7 years now.
Jim_Jones++sleazy+smile.jpg

After all, Marxists need to stick together.
He looks like a young Trump. Coincidence? Nope.

That's right, kook. When someone ignores your loony conspiracy theories, it proves those theories are true.

It's sad. You used to not be crazy, stupid and Stalinist. Another mind lost forever to Trump cult brainwashing.

Anways, get used to being laughed at for the rest of your life, because that's never changing.
Sounds like another job for Merrick Garland and the FBI.

Have you ever considered starting a support group?

The corruption is so vast and blatant, democrats are just refusing to address questions now, such as how did Joe Biden receive so much money from Red China.

They fall back on the premise that all of the accusations against you are lies, and only they are truthful

Mix that with a media that the DNC mostly owns, and you are literally bullet proof.
I would refuse to answer the same bullshit lies too. After a while, I'd just ignore the "reporter" and move on to the next question. :)

Glad to see you have some left over after having drank it for 7 years now.

He looks like a young Trump. Coincidence? Nope.
Yes, Jim Jones was not actually a Marxist, that was all right wing lies

He was really a huge Trump supporter.

How did you know?

The press secretary works for the US government. She doesn’t deal with questions regarding the finances of private US citizens.
She should take lessons from her boss and just walk away when the questions get too tough. She shouldn't forget to shake hands with the ghost beside her first, though.

I would refuse to answer the same bullshit lies too. After a while, I'd just ignore the "reporter" and move on to the next question. :)
It's all you can do really, just ignore everyone and bull doze over them

It's the best democracy money can buy.

Which is a dumb thing to do when dealing with a person, as they used to say, buys ink by the barrel.

Well, this would indeed be very big. So, prove it in a court of law.

Instead of tossing around conspiracy theories, instead of making assumptions and extrapolations, instead of linking to winger websites, just prove it.

Prove it, and then we let the punishment fit the crime. Nail them good. But first you have to prove it in a court of law. Just like the rigged election.

Prove it.
You can't prove 0 without an evidentiary hearing. You know that and post the same garbage like the hack you are.

I'm sure the Biden team is tired of having to tell people they're full of shit.
We already know the Biden team is full of shit so telling us again is just redundancy.

I wonder how they will explain away their own bank records showing the money transfers?
"We were buying a Starbucks" sounds entirely plausible when you have clot shot & mask hypoxia brain damage

You can't prove 0 without an evidentiary hearing. You know that and post the same garbage like the hack you are.
You act like there is something wrong with being asked to prove something.

That's what your ideology has done to you.

That's your problem, not mine.

She should take lessons from her boss and just walk away when the questions get too tough. She shouldn't forget to shake hands with the ghost beside her first, though.
Or maybe she should just go into a verbal tirade with personal attacks against the person asking the question.

The questions to the press secretary need to be relevant to the government. No press secretary would answer that question.

I remember press secretary Sarah Sanders refusing to answer many questions. Don't you?

Oh those damned payments...

I remember Kayleigh McEnany being flat out hostile to any reporter that wasn't associated with an organization that didn't firmly fall on the alt-right side of the aisle.

This is not uncommon with leftist reiches....it's how democracy dies....they simply shut down the free press

Forum List

Back